What's new

How did the Houthis get such long range missiles? Comparable to that of Iran and Pakistan

What about their airpower ?
they are an asymmetric militia, they don't have an air force

although they do have a massive drone fleet of many types and at least 1 F-5 jet in service, probably more, but they are not exactly going to be flying F-16s

Houthi release videos of weapons fired into Eilat in occupied Palestine yesterday (31 October 2023)

Contrary to our initial assessments, the Houthis fired smaller / lower end missiles into occupied Palestine yesterday: Zolfaqar/Qiam MRBM (1500km range extended due to smaller warhead) instead of Toufan/Ghadr-F with 1950km range, and Qods-2/3 with c. 1600km range instead of Qods-4 with 2000km range. Also no Shahed-136 launches yet.

--> Houthis haven't used their biggest / most advanced weapons yet, those can reach far beyond Eilat (e.g. Tel Aviv)

One of them has struct Eliat port. They are increasing the numbers they are firing which would make interception difficult.

Any guesses to the numbers of Patriot/Iron-dome batteries vs. incoming projectiles to Israel?

I doubt even Hamas has exhausted all their stuff.

Any guesses to the numbers of Patriot/Iron-dome batteries vs. incoming projectiles to Israel?

I doubt even Hamas has exhausted all their stuff.
Israel was running low on Iron Dome Tamir missiles after the first day of this war (after Hamas fired c. 3000 rockets into Israel) and immediately asked USA for emergency resupplies. Since then the USA has resupplied them in huge numbers at least 3 times

But their numbers are still low - they have withdrawn Iron Dome batteries from settlements like Sderot to conserve interceptors

Hezbollah didn't fire one rocket yet

To Iranians and other Houthi sympathizers i have a question:
We know these are Iranian supplied Weapons.Why do not you directly fire these missiles from your own country if you care so much for Palestinians ?

I'm guessing it'll get shot down? There is a US air base in Jordan
They will be shot down and the matter will not end there.Iranians will face counter strike.That's what forces Iranian insecure regime to first transfer these missiles to Yemen and then launch them from there.
By this,the counter strike will be on Yemenis and quite frankly,they are expendable for Iran.

God bless & protect the Shia , shows us Sunnis to be worthless & cowardly .

All the so called Sunnis who curse mock attack & kill Shias ( Pakistan ) sit in the corner and suck GCC coward Arabs balls .

And before all you come in ranting sectarian shit , I am Ahle -Hadith

Back
Top Bottom