What's new

How did the Hindu rulers become so powerful in the 15th century in India?

Lol? So what? Means nothing, how many Indians today are mixed with Europeans? I see many mixed marriages all over the world that means nothing.
Indians are majority the same as what they were 1000s of years ago...but pakistan has been hotspot for so many invasions no one is truly pure enough..lol.Anyways Hindu culture is in no sense pakistani

Indians are majority the same as what they were 1000s of years ago...but pakistan has been hotspot for so many invasions no one is truly pure enough..lol.Anyways Hindu culture is in no sense pakistani

There is no such thing as racial purity, even Indians are not racially pure. You know Rajputs racial origin theory? What about North East India? They are not even the same race as the rest of you.

Pakistan does not want Hindu culture, majority of Pakistanis discarded it for a reason. Why you think despite all your crying about Pakistanis being forcibly converted no Pakistani is lining up to go back to idol worshiping? Even those who know their ancestors were definitively Hindu? One because most were not forcibly converted and two because even if they were they look at Hinduism and say nah.

There is no such thing as racial purity, even Indians are not racially pure. You know Rajputs racial origin theory? What about North East India? They are not even the same race as the rest of you.

Pakistan does not want Hindu culture, majority of Pakistanis discarded it for a reason. Why you think despite all your crying about Pakistanis being forcibly converted no Pakistani is lining up to go back to idol worshiping? Even those who know their ancestors were definitively Hindu? One because most were not forcibly converted and two because even if they were they look at Hinduism and say nah.
Who cares write what you like in your books and we will write what we deem is right

Please look at your mother's wedding photos. Ask her why did she use mehendi ? I am not getting personal. Just razing your BS theory about cultural rejection to ground ! Btw. Hindu rulers didn't become powerful. They just became better sycophants to the muslim rulers in north India !

Please look at your mother's wedding photos. Ask her why did she use mehendi ? I am not getting personal. Just razing your BS theory about cultural rejection to ground ! Btw. Hindu rulers didn't become powerful. They just became better sycophants to the muslim rulers in north India !

Lol? You know Henna has been used in other cultures besides South Asian right? Besides we are still South Asian despite not being Hindus so we will use what we want henna has nothing to do with Hinduism, a better example could have been our marriages last 3 days just like yours lol.

The two statements have no logical connection whatsoever.

I am not using a logical argument. I'm asking for evidence of the existence of Santa claus, and also the evidence that all Pakistanis were converted by force.

If you believe in god u must also believe in harry potter :D

Harry potter exists. What's your point? Santa claus doesn't exist. I used google maps but I couldn't find his house on the north pole.

I will say why pakistanis will not revert to hinduism:

1)laws of Apostasy in Islam and fear of death
2) Pakistani islamic propaganda against pre-islamic religions.

That explains why overseas Pakistanis are running to do some om shanti stuff in temples. Not :D

You guys will just have to accept that we love our Islam and move on with your lives.

I am not using a logical argument. I'm asking for evidence of the existence of Santa claus, and also the evidence that all Pakistanis were converted by force.

I am asking you the evidence of allah ! As for your henna thingy, there is a thin line between religion and culture and you can't say that paks have rejected subcontinental culture cause they rejected hinduism/buddhism..

Your statement was an inference (if then) which was not based on logical reasoning.

In any case, evidence of all Pakistanis being converted is impossible to prove because -
i. Pakistan did not exist.
ii. Census of converted and non converted were not done in those days. The only records we have are the proud declarations of the court chronicles and some independent/otherwise observers.

Santa Claus is real. Believe him, else no cookies this Christmas. :D (j/k)

That's the thing a lot of people here have trouble understanding. Pakistanis like me are not only aware of our hindu/Buddhist origions, but I'm also proud of the achievements or that era. But I have no wish to change my religion, I can choose whatever religion I want, that doesn't mean I hate my ancestors.

If you believe the majority of Pakistanis were converted by force, then you must also believe in santa claus.

LOL Even if you knew the majority of Pakistanis were converted by force , you wouldn't accept it because of the humiliation and embarrassment associated with it:D

Its just like pakistanis getting their arse drilled in 1965 war but claim that they won it and celebrate fake victory day every year:lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom