What's new

How did Covid REALLY spread around the world?

LOL, what are you? A ten 10 yr old? Did you report those clowns who put the blames on China?

Leave him be, he lost several family members to COVID. He is just lashing out.
I suggest we treat this subject with some sensitivity since there are many people grieving over a personal loss.

LOL, what are you? A ten 10 yr old? Did you report those clowns who put the blames on China?
Yes ... first learn to say tiannenmim massacre did happen then we will believe anything else you write

The lies you PLA trolls spread is amazing. XI screwed up so the best is to propagate lies and lies until people who believe in conspiracies start to believe.
Leave him be, he lost several family members to COVID. He is just lashing out.
I suggest we treat this subject with some sensitivity since there are many people grieving over a personal loss.
I am lashing out to the rabid chinese PLA disinformation brigade that is hijacking this forum to propagate their narrative. Bottom line - Come clean and stop the lies.

Viruses are part of nature - if Xi screwed up with management let it be. We will understand but to lie and then spread lies on origins is even more of a travesty.

What was Lieber doing in brining the coronavirUS to China in Harvard's Wuhan Lab, funded by the US "government" in setting up China with the lab for latter Pompeo blaming the US made Lab in Wuhan for the outbreak.

According to a Fox News video what were mossad agents in the US doing as demo experts and as Isreali art students prior to 9/11. Mossad demo experts... 9/11 buildings collapsed... nano thermine.

These mossad agents had preknowledge, that is the conclusion of the Fox News research after speaking to Washington officials. Zionists in both cases had preknowledge of the 911 attacks and that this was a bioweapon, developed in US labs, shipped to China.

Back
Top Bottom