What's new

how did china build its infrastructure ?

“Within the realm of psychology today you are not allowed to talk about intelligence. You cannot measure intelligence and you cannot rank people according to intelligence. The entire field of intelligence is a so-called ‘no-go area'... If you look at differences between ethnic groups then you are immoral and a “Nazi.”

------ Professor Helmuth Nyborg , Aarhus University , Denmark

( Prof Nyborg's brilliant research on differences between the sexes in relation to IQ has recently been demonised by authorities in Denmark and the EU.)

Last edited:
No one has yet come out of their closet and said "East Asians are racially superior to other humans" but that's probably what they are thinking.

What else is the point of showing IQ "statistics" show East Asians with higher average IQs than other groups...

Oh, come on. There is no need to make it personal. We are having an academic discussion about general IQ levels among populations. The statistical mean for the IQ of a niche population implies nothing about the IQ of an individual. You are probably smarter than I am, but I already knew that they're plenty of people smarter than I.

IQ studies are important because East Asians will never concede technological superiority to Caucasians. The West has placed severe restrictions on the export of high-technology machinery, such as five-axis machine tools, and that's not right. Everyone in the world is entitled to live like a Westerner. East Asians (except the evil Japanese) do not follow Western practices and advanced Chinese five-axis machine tools are available to help developing countries industrialize.

The average IQ of East Asians is useful to demolish the myth that Westerners are inherently smarter and more creative. No Chinese will ever accept that nonsense and the IQ studies are useful to buttress the argument. That is all.

The West left an impression on China. We will never forget it.

summerpalaceburnedbyeng.jpg

"Relics of the Old Summer Palace in Beijing.

The vast garden in northern Beijing was pillaged and burned down 148 years ago by British and French troops - and remains a potent symbol of the West's one-time domination of China."

Last edited:
I don't believe anyone here is advocating racial supremacy, at least I hope not.

Racial supremacists are just lazy idiots, who live off the glory of other people, and have nothing to offer themselves.

不喜欢种族主义.

Yes alot of them are just lazy, vain, and look down on others who may have skills that they cannot acquire.

Who grows the foods on their table ?
Who make and repair the cars they drive ?
Who provides the service they use ?
Who builds the house they live ?
Who defends the country they resides ?

Certainly not them in most cases !

The thing is, good luck if you think only you is important in this world. If services break down today you are just as screwed as everyone else, maybe more than people who have particular skills. When you buy bread or milk in supermarket, did you realise how many different kind of people are at work to bring you that loaf or bottle on the shelf?

People with high IQs, like people with lots of money, can be pleased with what they have, but they should not take everything they have for granted.

sautrain1.jpg

The railway will reduce the time it takes for pilgrims to move from Arafat to Muzdalifah to five minutes on the 9th of Dul Hijjah. It will also take pilgrims five minutes to move from Muzdalifah to Mina on the 10th.

Is it true that train can only bee used by saudis and gulf cooperation council citizens?

Oh, come on. There is no need to make it personal. We are having an academic discussion about general IQ levels among populations. The statistical mean for the IQ of a niche population implies nothing about the IQ of an individual. You are probably smarter than I am, but I already knew that they're plenty of people smarter than I.

IQ studies are important because East Asians will never concede technological superiority to Caucasians. The West has placed severe restrictions on the export of high-technology machinery, such as five-axis machine tools, and that's not right. Everyone in the world is entitled to live like a Westerner. East Asians (except the evil Japanese) do not follow Western practices and advanced Chinese five-axis machine tools are available to help developing countries industrialize.

The average IQ of East Asians is useful to demolish the myth that Westerners are inherently smarter and more creative. No Chinese will ever accept that nonsense and the IQ studies are useful to buttress the argument. That is all.

The West left an impression on China. We will never forget it.

summerpalaceburnedbyeng.jpg

"Relics of the Old Summer Palace in Beijing.

The vast garden in northern Beijing was pillaged and burned down 148 years ago by British and French troops - and remains a potent symbol of the West's one-time domination of China."

The point is, IQ cannot be statistically measured in a way that is relevant or meaningful to the success of a society.

The point is, IQ cannot be statistically measured in a way that is relevant or meaningful to the success of a society.

This guy begs to differ and it's still up for debate, but the point is there is a debate.

Richard Lynn - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
IQ and the Wealth of Nations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You should also work on building a shrine to Indians, since at the current rate Indians will take over that sad-excuse-for-a-country known as Malaysia :coffee:

Indians only account for 7 percent of the population and they are campaigning for against discrimination and for better treatment. I'm sorry this discussion is upsetting you. You maybe taking the internet too seriously.

Last edited:
Is it true that train can only bee used by saudis and gulf cooperation council citizens?

Yes. "At the moment, only domestic and Gulf pilgrims are able to use the service, which is operating at a third of its capacity."

http://arabnews.com/saudiarabia/article192120.ece

"Makkah Metro carries 66,000 pilgrims on first day
By AMJAD PARKAR | ARAB NEWS
Published: Nov 16, 2010 00:13 Updated: Nov 16, 2010 00:23

saumetro.jpg

An aerial view of one of the metro stations in Arafat. (AN photo)

ARAFAT: The Makkah Metro, formally known as the Mashair Railway, handled an estimated 66,000 pilgrims on its first full day of operations, according to railway sources.

They added that trains had been transporting Hajis from the early hours of Monday morning until 11 a.m. the same day. They were due to resume services later on in the afternoon.

There are almost 60 Malaysians involved in the running of operations as well as scores of Chinese, Pakistani and Indian technicians.

According to a Malaysian manager at one of the Arafat stations, the trains made 22 trips in total on its first full day of operations.

"Each train has 12 coaches and can bring in 3,000 pilgrims," said the official, who did not want to be identified. "The one thing that is different here in Arafat is the number of people. I am learning lessons in crowd management here."

The station manager is employed by Malaysian Railways and works in the country’s capital Kuala Lumpur. “The station that I manage in Kuala Lumpur doesn't have these many passengers,” he added.

"The other important lesson I am learning is about communication. There are so many nationalities speaking so many different languages. To get our message across, and that too the right message, is the most challenging aspect. It is all a learning experience and I would want to come back here."

He also said that station staff had been brought into the Kingdom on short-term contracts. "Once the five days of Haj are over, then we will submit our recommendations to make the service better. You can call this a trial and so far it has been pretty successful,” he said.

“The facilities at this station are still in the developmental phase. There are so many things to be carried out and streamlined and once all that is done, this will solve the problem of the movement of pilgrims from Makkah to Mina and Mina to Arafat and back."

It is understood that although the service is supposed to be fully automated, drivers were used to operate the trains this year. The aim is to ensure that the metro is operating autonomously after two years once all improvements are implemented and it is made open to all pilgrims.

At the moment, only domestic and Gulf pilgrims are able to use the service, which is operating at a third of its capacity.

The state-of-the-art station in Arafat was quiet, with the silence punctuated occasionally by announcements in Arabic as well as English messages recorded by Arab News correspondent Roger Harrison.

Among the technicians working there was Ali Abbas Mustafa from Egypt. He has worked with Egypt Railways and was hired to provide services to pilgrims. "This is not just any other duty. It is an honor to serve the guests of God. People here are so excited to get on the train. Trains are not a rarity in Egypt but here in Saudi Arabia it is a new thing and that is why it is attracting so much attention," he said.

The double-track 20 km Mashair Railway runs on elevated tracks beginning from the fourth level of the Jamrat Bridge above King Abdulaziz Road in Mina through Muzdalifah and ends at Station No. 3 in Arafat.

The service has nine elevated stations, three each in Mina, Muzdalifah and Arafat. The length of each station is 300 meters and each platform can hold 3,000 pilgrims.

Costing SR6.5 billion, the new railway will have the capacity to transport 72,000 pilgrims an hour.

This is the second largest project to be implemented by the Ministry of Municipal and Rural Affairs after the SR4.5 billion high-tech Jamrat Bridge project in Mina.

Habib Zain Al-Abidine, deputy minister of municipal and rural affairs, said the railway will have 10 trains in the first phase, each 300 meters long.

The railway can transport pilgrims from one holy site to the next within around five minutes.

Zain Al-Abidine said the railway would operate throughout the year. The second phase of the project will link the Mashair Railway with the Grand Mosque in Makkah, with a station on Umm Al-Qura Road.

It will also be linked to the Haramain Railway that will connect Makkah to Madinah and Jeddah.

The railway will have 20 trains in its next stage, each with 12 carriages and each carriage holding 250 passengers. About 20 percent of passengers will be seated while the rest are standing. Trains can reach speeds of up to 120 km per hour.

— With input from Siraj Wahab, Syed Faisal Ali & Galal Fakkar"

Yes alot of them are just lazy, vain, and look down on others who may have skills that they cannot acquire.

Who grows the foods on their table ?
Who make and repair the cars they drive ?
Who provides the service they use ?
Who builds the house they live ?
Who defends the country they resides ?

Certainly not them in most cases !

The thing is, good luck if you think only you is important in this world. If services break down today you are just as screwed as everyone else, maybe more than people who have particular skills. When you buy bread or milk in supermarket, did you realise how many different kind of people are at work to bring you that loaf or bottle on the shelf?

People with high IQs, like people with lots of money, can be pleased with what they have, but they should not take everything they have for granted.

Most of these folks are just seeking to cover themselves in glory of "their people" because they have little personal achievement. It happens with everybody. For example, white supremacists are a pretty pathetic bunch, usually poorly educated and lower income people.

This guy begs to differ and it's still up for debate, but the point is there is a debate.

Richard Lynn - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
IQ and the Wealth of Nations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That book has been disproved more times than I care to mention, by people far more intelligent than you or I.

I'll agree with the points that senile Brit makes once a more respectable university study is done in support of his theories.

By flooding it with immigrants? Stop trolling. I'm sorry this discussion upsets you. You maybe taking the internet too seriously.

Most of the time, "trolling" and "taking the Internet seriously" are mutually exclusive. Especially when the troll just trolls for the heck of it.

This is a Pakistani forum for God's sakes, why would anyone take it seriously? :rofl:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom