What's new

How Dhaka looked 150 years ago (still photographs)

Like I care about dumb idiots. Why not for once in your life, comment on the actual content rather than me? I have already reported you. Good luck.
@LeGenD see here, like didn’t even insult this guy and he starts cussing others.
Report me all you want. You’re the real loser here

@LeGenD see here, like didn’t even insult this guy and he starts cussing others.
Report me all you want. You’re the real loser here

@LeGenD Quoting me to say 'No shame' is not insulting? In what world? Also you made it personal by commenting on me rather than what I said.

I made my stand clear in my report to mods. Keep your retort to yourself. Reply to content and not me. I'll keep reporting you, if you continue this again.

How does it matter? It seems you would readily believe it is Bangladesh that claims it. Lol.
if you can believe your kind invented internet million years back then why are cars issue for you?

if you can believe your kind invented internet million years back then why are cars issue for you?
Don't try and obfuscate, his point holds.

astute observation @Protest_again well done.

150 years ago makes it 1870, the car wasn't even around.

" On January 29, 1886, Carl Benz applied for a patent for his “vehicle powered by a gas engine.” The patent – number 37435 – may be regarded as the birth certificate of the automobile. In July 1886 the newspapers reported on the first public outing of the three-wheeled Benz Patent Motor Car, model no."

These pics are probably from 70 odd years ago or so.

@LeGenD Quoting me to say 'No shame' is not insulting? In what world? Also you made it personal by commenting on me rather than what I said.

I made my stand clear in my report to mods. Keep your retort to yourself. Reply to content and not me. I'll keep reporting you, if you continue this again.
If you had shame you wouldn’t resort to trolling after being banned multiple times for it and you’re proving me right

Dhaka actually looked pretty good back then , until all the village people started to make this place disgusting and the government got even more corrupted leading to no city urban planning.

Dhaka now looks like if you gave a blind child random buildings and told him to place it anywhere.

Building skyscrapers in Dhaka is polishing poo , lets decentralize Dhaka cause Dhaka is one of the top worst cities in the world.

Leaders claim they will make Dhaka Singapore , Singapore my àss it won't even look like a decent city before it become nearly as good or clean as Singapore

You guys have a convoluted understanding of what constitutes a trolling. I made a valid point. Your not liking it doesn't mean it's trolling. Now shut up and move on. Don't quote me with boring retorts.
Lmao trying sound smort eh 😂 looney tunes or doremon?
@LeGenD this is how he talks with everyone in this subsection.

It seems Dhaka was far ahead of the west in terms of technology and development 150 years ago. It pains me to see that 1870s Dhaka was ahead of even today's Dhaka.

Can yall stick to the thread instead of fighting lol ?
It seems Dhaka was far ahead of the west in terms of technology and development 150 years ago. It pains me to see that 1870s Dhaka was ahead of even today's Dhaka.
Sadly yeah , cràp leadership = disgusting Dhaka

Don't try and obfuscate, his point holds.

astute observation @Protest_again well done.

150 years ago makes it 1870, the car wasn't even around.

" On January 29, 1886, Carl Benz applied for a patent for his “vehicle powered by a gas engine.” The patent – number 37435 – may be regarded as the birth certificate of the automobile. In July 1886 the newspapers reported on the first public outing of the three-wheeled Benz Patent Motor Car, model no."

These pics are probably from 70 odd years ago or so.
and i ask again when was internet invented?

Back
Top Bottom