What's new

How deadly JF-17 will strike deep into enemy territory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zavis2003

Reaction score
Hi guys i want to ask a question which is yet to be answer that how deeps JF17 will penetrate into enemy territory for ground attack with conventional and non conventional weopens when enemy airforce is at red alert position espacially in a scenario when enemy is operating some 60 bases all where.

Deep Enough buddy they are still in there testing phase

Hi guys i want to ask a question which is yet to be answer that how deeps JF17 will penetrate into enemy territory for ground attack with conventional and non conventional weopens when enemy airforce is at red alert position espacially in a scenario when enemy is operating some 60 bases all where.

is JF17 capable of deliver non-conventional weapon, i mean low yield nuclear devices?

is JF17 capable of deliver non-conventional weapon, i mean low yield nuclear devices?

JF-17 once operational will be able to deliver all sorts of weapons, convetionals stand off and non conventionals.

Now that we also have A2A refuellers we can expect the combat radius to increase significantly. However, the consequent batches will most likely have an increased range. Perhaps the integration of CFTs. ACM has pointed out before that range and payload are two aspects of JF-17 that will be upgraded in the future.

Last edited:
Depends on the enemy. I against taliban and other terrorist groups, it can go deeper.
If India it cant cross the border because of radars along the border , SAM's and Airsuperiority fighters.

Depends on the enemy. I against taliban and other terrorist groups, it can go deeper.
If India it cant cross the border because of radars along the border , SAM's and Airsuperiority fighters.

Your post does not make sense :undecided:...Talibans don't have any state or air defence...so going 'deep' against Talibans is not even a question..

Against India,JF-17 thunder can strike inside Indian territory for sure but question of how 'deep' it can go is still unclear..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom