What's new

How Dawn Leaks ruined Pakistan Army’s credibility

Army will regain its credibility thats not an issue this stance is temporary
Sir I would like you seniors to watch 11 may powerplay by arshad Sharief on ARY (if someone wants to see bravery and patriotism) ,no one in the whole nation dared to raise such true questions which that guy did,we all here are just blindly believers of top brasses,i would say we are munafiq or visionly blind, I salute arshad Sharief,

Any army general defender or blind lover of top brasses plz contact me here i will give you a new brand new rattle (chunchuna) that will restore armys reputation,i swear it will sell but I have condition that I will tell on contact, I swear this manjan of mine will not only save army face but will further increase its support, I don't know how to tag other members on this PDF new stupid version,so plz spread my this msg as much as possible, it's a sadq e jaria

I have solution for army to regain its repo I am not joking at all , just take my few line propagate them job will be done ,they don't need to feed heavy mony to Kamran khan,shahzaib Khanzada,Mibashir Luqman,and wo khabrnak Wala Aftab etc ,kasm sy aik dafa paindobaba Dian khidmat ty hasil kro plz

Sir I would like you seniors to watch 11 may powerplay by arshad Sharief on ARY (if someone wants to see bravery and patriotism) ,no one in the whole nation dared to raise such true questions which that guy did,we all here are just blindly believers of top brasses,i would say we are munafiq or visionly blind, I salute arshad Sharief,

Any army general defender or blind lover of top brasses plz contact me here i will give you a new brand new rattle (chunchuna) that will restore armys reputation,i swear it will sell but I have condition that I will tell on contact, I swear this manjan of mine will not only save army face but will further increase its support, I don't know how to tag other members on this PDF new stupid version,so plz spread my this msg as much as possible, it's a sadq e jaria

I have solution for army to regain its repo I am not joking at all , just take my few line propagate them job will be done ,they don't need to feed heavy mony to Kamran khan,shahzaib Khanzada,Mibashir Luqman,and wo khabrnak Wala Aftab etc ,kasm sy aik dafa paindobaba Dian khidmat ty hasil kro plz
Aaj Kamran Khan ne khoob manjan becha hai jis ka truck Aabpara walay Babu ne deliever krwaya ho ga.

Army has taken a massive hit in the public opinion, I hope it was a calculated decision and a contingency is in place.
I am asking this seriously and not in sarcasm. I am unable to understand how there is any hit at all for PA. I read the original article. It talks about PA not allowing police to investigate terrorist. Now, as I see most of the Pakistani's believe anything the Pakistan Army says (Maybe I am wrong, but PDF is my only source). Pakistan did not care about the world anyways and they already believed this kind of things before the article, so what really changed.

Can anyone plz tell me how to tag in a msg these seniors,elite member,millitry professionals, etc ,

Sir unko konsa zyadah tension hai. Saudia ya Qatar main nokri mil jani hai 1-2 saal baad.
But those low rankers and Jawans who are always ready to sacrifice their life for dear mother land just need a reason to believe their commanders,for their sake I have story if someone interested i can tell ,that will atleast put a new energy in our Jawans,

My Analysis on DawnLeaks: PM Nawaz is on the tour of China as He was on the tour of America in 1999, Army backed up from their stance because NS was going to sack Bajwa, and to name another COAS. Same as He did in 1999. Army wants to maintain discipline within its ranks, because it would have been more dangerous then this scandal. So they backed up and want to remain silent on the issue for now.

Its my personal opinion to what I could understand of this all.

My Analysis on DawnLeaks: PM Nawaz is on the tour of China as He was on the tour of America in 1999, Army backed up from their stance because NS was going to sack Bajwa, and to name another COAS. Same as He did in 1999. Army wants to maintain discipline within its ranks, because it would have been more dangerous then this scandal. So they backed up and want to remain silent on the issue for now.

Sir that is possible. What they could have done long ago and can still do, go to the court like they did in memo gate and even submitted their affidavits. In the end, they would have made a deal but after exposing NS/PMLN and getting report published. However when it comes to illegitmiate child of Zia/Military, they just go back to bunkers.

Ok if your understanding is this then a paindo sa questions arise in my mind, when I was a child our Molvi sahib used to teach a hdeeth mubarik whose central idea is ,that even Prophet Pbuh didn't knew how long can he live,he( pbhm) believed that he (pbhm )does not know weather he will be able to turn his neck during the salat or not ,so suppose if a person at any level doesn't remain in this world for say NS is summoned by Allah subhana talla will this country finishes with it? So my dear peoples don't matter national interest and institutions matters,Bajwa would have resigned that would have put a slap on NS. Face, and also had boosted armys repo,he is a post hungry man he wouldn't have accepted the post of COAS when he surpassed 3 other generals,

Last edited:
Ok if your understanding is this then a paindo sa questions arise in my mind, when I was a child our Molvi sahib used to teach a hdeeth mubarik whose central idea is ,that even Prophet Pbuh didn't knew how long can he live,he( pbhm) believed that he (pbhm )does not know weather he will be able to turn his neck during the salat or not ,so suppose if a person at any level doesn't remain in this world for say NS is summoned by Allah subhana talla will this country finishes with it? So my dear peoples don't matter national interest and institutions matters,Bajwa would have resigned that would have put a slap on NS. Face, and also had boosted armys repo,he is a post hungry man he wouldn't have accepted the post of COAS when he surpassed 3 other generals,

Now all types of conspiracy theories will originate and rightly so; as drama of nazriay e zarorat multipled by qaumi mafa'ad is best veil to hide all wrongdoings.

Currently circulating in ISB; one of the many is; two personalities asked Chief to back down from his "rejected" stance.

Important matter is; what's achieved and whether it was right way of doing it and who benefited; country or some family?

---------------

I bet >99% of PMLN voters and supporters alike actually sheeple is more suited for them cannot pinpoint 3 differences between democracy and dictatorship as their understanding of democracy is; Sharif as PM/CM - period!

Last edited:
Now all types of conspiracy theories will originate and rightly so; as drama of nazriay e zarorat multipled by qaumi mafa'ad is best veil to hide all wrongdoings.
I have a better story,but unfortunately no one is buying or listening that, I think I need to change my nik name from paindobaba to Bengalibaba c/o Asif Ali Zardari,

Back
Top Bottom