What's new

“How dare you invite an Islamophobe to my peaceful country”: UAE princess lashes out at organiser for inviting Sudhir Chaudhary to her country

Muslims globally are a very diverse groups of culturally very different people.. Sudhir is just a political hack and spoke exclusively on Indian issues.. no reason for all the muslims of the world to make anything of it.

Translation:
Let us terrorize the Muslims of India. No need for the world to get involved.

@waz I don't see the logic of moving this thread to MiddleEast. Now, news will just disappear without much engagement.

Translation:
Let us terrorize the Muslims of India. No need for the world to get involved.
so he talks smack about IMs.. big deal, get over it

there are others on the left who annoy Hindus with their commentary, RK, Khannum etc

I've not seen this anchor on TV. But if he is involved in right wing hate speech on TV, then it is a good move to internationally shun him. There must be a price to pay even if his actions are driven by 'corporate' interests!

US and EU should lead the way in denial of entry to hate mongers from other countries unless they have a citizenship.

Muslims globally are a very diverse groups of culturally very different people.. Sudhir is just a political hack and spoke exclusively on Indian issues.. no reason for all the muslims of the world to make anything of it.
dubba dubba ding ding ... nutting to see here. Right?

and seem to enjoy Impunity in UAE thanks to the corrupt rulers.

Leaders who insure their people live in total peace and dignity. No one is homeless or hungry or poor, are called corrupt on PDF

stay classy yar xD
also , we do not have princesses in the UAE. the UAE is not a kingdom. They are called Shiekhas

so he talks smack about IMs.. big deal, get over it

there are others on the left who annoy Hindus with their commentary, RK, Khannum etc
bhai tumko karela kadwa lagta hai, to kareley ki kya ghalti.....RK aur Khannum tumko tumhara zameer gutter mein padaa hua dikhatey hai.....apna zameer gutter ke baahar nikalo....wo gutter nahin dikhayenge.

“How dare you invite an Islamophobe to my peaceful country”: UAE princess lashes out at organiser for inviting Sudhir Chaudhary to her country, calls Zee News anchor ‘terrorist’

UAE princess Hend bint Faisal Al Qasim has lashed out at an organiser for inviting Zee News anchor Sudhir Chaudhary to her country despite the latter’s role in promoting Islamophobia through his TV broadcasts. Addressing Chaudhary as a ‘terrorist,’ the UAE princess reminded the organiser how the controversial TV anchor had been routinely defaming Islam and its followers.

She wrote, “How dare you invite an Islamophobe to my peaceful country?”

In her subsequent social media post, she tweeted, “In 2019 & 2020, Sudhir Chaudhry ran shows on Zee News where he spewed venom against Muslims for leading anti-citizenship protests. He ran fake stories, targeting Muslim students and women for leading the citizenship protest in Shaheen Bagh, New Delhi & other parts of the country.”

She asked the organiser, the Indian Charter Accountants Association’s Abu Dhabi chapter, why they were ‘bringing an Islamophobe and hater to my peaceful country?’

She wrote, “Sudhir Chaudhary is a Hindu rightwing anchor known for his deeply Islamophobic shows that target India’s 200 million Muslims. Many of his prime time shows have directly contributed to real world violence against Muslims across the country.”

She tagged Institute of Chartered Accountants of India to ask, “Why are you bringing an intolerant terrorist to the UAE?!”

Chaudhary has been at the forefront of Indian TV anchors, often referred to as lapdogs or TV criminals, in fuelling hatred against Muslims in India. He had led a campaign to defame Indian Muslims by blaming them for spreading coronavirus in 2020. Several Indian high courts later concluded that blaming the members of the Tablighi Jamaat for the spread of the virus was part of propaganda.

Chaudhary recently visited Dubai for the coverage of Expo 2020 prompting many to ask the UAE rulers to ban his entry. But, the UAE rulers turned a blind eye to the call for his ban in the Arab kingdom.
Yo they did my man dirty - looking like a jobless hobo

Indian anchors are filled with hate for Muslims, they just hide it for certain countries for benefit, give them power and they will rip every fetus off from pregnant Muslim women and rape it.

good to see voices are being raised against Islamophobians ....as more people will raise the voices more will be these islamophobians will be condemened

bhai tumko karela kadwa lagta hai, to kareley ki kya ghalti.....RK aur Khannum tumko tumhara zameer gutter mein padaa hua dikhatey hai.....apna zameer gutter ke baahar nikalo....wo gutter nahin dikhayenge.
mujhe karela accha lagta hai as a matter of fact, both bharwa karela and karela aloo

I have no problem with RK, Arfa, Swara, Shehla or any of them... politics hai, you gotta see it for what it is

dekho, beef, temple, hindu-muslim stuff.. honestly don't have time to waste on silly wedge issues like those.. I think they've done well with revoking 370, they've sped up infra, trimming the bureaucracy, ease of business

they're not all bad, and nowhere near the fascists they're made out to be.. Modi is a pretty hardworking and not corrupt guy, great work ethic and dedication.. far from perfect, but who is ? but he has these admirable qualities about him and I respect the man and would like to see him continue past this term into at least one more term

viable opposition bhi to nahi hai yahan centre pe, Raul guy really really should not be leading the GOP of India, he's just not cut out for this job, he is no Jawaharlal, nor is he an Indira.. banda twitter activist hai, which is fine.. one can see him leading a protest waiving a banner with a megaphone in hand...

but as PM of us 1+ billion people ? .. no way ! He's just dumb, which is to say.. not intelligent, or intellectually challenged.. or too driven by emotion.. and his sense of entitlement to the kursi is perhaps the most off putting aspect about him. Just my subjective views, but that is how I feel.

Democracy hai, everyone gets a vote, and we shouldn't demonize people who vote the other way.. I'm probably socially more liberal than you, but not a left winger.

The Emirari women are more courageous than Emirati men.

I mean, Hindu Extremism has now become an untreatable cancer in India and Arab leadership is fully aware of the diabolical issue it but doesn't care.

We are talking about oppression of around 200 million Muslims in India at the hands of Hindu extremists, Hindu-extremist sypmathisers and closet Hindu-extremists.

How can the stupid Kings and Princes of Arabia be so damn ignorant?

Back
Top Bottom