What's new

How coronavirus spreads outdoors vs. indoors

Odds of coronavirus transmission is far lower outside then inside in contained spaces. I was having debate with a friend about weddings in Pakistan. In my opinion, weddings should be held in open air tents during day time.

Odds of coronavirus transmission is far lower outside then inside in contained spaces. I was having debate with a friend about weddings in Pakistan. In my opinion, weddings should be held in open air tents during day time.

Problems with wedding functions in Pakistan, as with many other countries, is that its very difficult to get the guests to maintain social distancing. Families and friends use this occasion to mingle with each other thereby negating social distancing which is one of the key element of avoiding contracting and the spread of Covid19.

Problems with wedding functions in Pakistan, as with many other countries, is that its very difficult to get the guests to maintain social distancing. Families and friends use this occasion to mingle with each other thereby negating social distancing which is one of the key element of avoiding contracting and the spread of Covid19.
Agreed but meeting outdoors reduces transmission. I think schools classes as well should be held outside.

Agreed but meeting outdoors reduces transmission. I think schools classes as well should be held outside.

Yes the current information on Covid19 spread seems to indicate outdoors are safer than indoors. We can only hope the vaccine is available soon so that we can all put this pandemic behind us.

Back
Top Bottom