What's new

How Communist China freed the Tibetan People and gave them Human Rights

I am very much aware that Tibet was medieval in the 40's but no one can say that they couldn't reform (as many others did) without their entire culture being uprooted.

This is 16th century conquistador mindset :"They're savagers,we're civilising them"
No it's not the 16th mindset, it's the caucasian people mindset. Everybody are bad people except them, only westerners countries are free all other are dictatorships and must be destroyed

As i've said,native americans scalped people ,most likely they couldn't reform."Thank God" for small pox blankets.We can only take confort that the europeans did this 120-500 years ago while the chinese were at it 60 years ago,right up to today.
What about your zionist Al Qaeda beheading with your non lethal aid?
Real arabs never behead and behave civilized

Europeans are also nazis, must we also massacre you all for this?

You think indians massacred bisons, hang people, enslave people? The scalp is a pretext, not all indians did that.

You also massacre people all over the mideast pretending they don't have freedom, when you installed Ben Ali, Mubarak, the Al Saud...

Last edited:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

members who don't even know the spelling of "Caste System" come here to enlighten us???

just I want to sing the phrase---

"Yeh Chinese(instead of Ladki) hai nadan,isko buddhi do Bhagwan"...
i dont want to bash india, india has a great culture but it should abolish the caste system in my opinion

Dude, senheiser is not Chinese, he is a Russian born in Kaliningrad.
i am half russian half swiss living in germany

China is capitalist.
china is still communist, marx thought communist revolution is not an event but a process that would eventually happen once the workers are more and more fed up. China just went to the original teachings back and remains capitalist for now. If china one day surpasses the US economy two times they have enough market power to enforce global communism.

china is still communist, marx thought communist revolution is not an event but a process that would eventually happen once the workers are more and more fed up. China just went to the original teachings back and remains capitalist for now. If china one day surpasses the US economy two times they have enough market power to enforce global communism.
Did Marx also support a regime which censored and hid information from the outside world to keep it's citizens ignorant?

"In the aftermath of the 1982 meeting the exile leadership showed some goodwill by refraining from commenting on the meetings, but at the same time continued to attack Chinese policies and human rights viloations in Tibet, often going beyond what the actual situation warranted; for example, with charges of Chinese genocide."

-- Goldstein, M. C., The Snow Lion and the Dragon: China, Tibet, and the Dalai Lama

"The committee's (International Commission of Jurists) bias also had an effect on its ability to gauge the reliability of informants. The members accepted as unequivocally true such ludicrous statement as: "it must, therefore, be pointed out that serfdom does not exist in Tibet in any form whatsoever" [Tsepon Shakabpa] and "Almost every Tibetan engaged in [an] agricultural occupation, however poor he may be relatively, has, in his possession a minimum of 5 to 6 cattle, and 30 sheep." [Dalai Lama]"

-- A. Tom Grunfeld, The Making of Modern Tibet

Those scholars who have been to Tibet and studied Tibetan culture always tell the true, unlike those "Shxt-eaters" (mostly Indians) who know nothing but worship the 14th Dalai and help him spreading nonsenses like "Tibetan culture is destroyed by evil Chinese!!!" and "Evil Chinese kill all peaceful Tibetnas!!!" around.

Last edited:
Quite a few people are accusing China for not giving respect to human rights. These people never been to Tibet province or other part of China. Pathetic troll.

China has done much better to improve Tibetan people's life, to reduce death rate, to give them food, transportation and medical care.

站着说话不腰疼。They just need some excuse to bash China, they don't want China to be fine, that's all.

Well, liberty is a rather complicated term. Really as you said in this case, if you have nothing, but the food can save you, you are indeed liberated from starving, then you are fed, you have new goals, you need some new air, but you are imprisoned to the cage, you are not free. I mean different stage has different standard.

This was a good post, but off topic, I think that's why it was deleted. I thought to add a few points to this post, but that would be off topic too. However, I tend to agree with what you have said, food is a primary human need, and we can say freedom is a basic human need, and the need for freedom comes after food. But what if your primary needs like food are already fulfilled and you are forced to trade your freedom for better & tastier food, will you do that for such extra privileges? If yes, then what would be the margin for such trade off? I mean, for how much of extra privileges one would do such a trade off? I think that also differs from person to person, culture to culture. :)

Quite a few people are accusing China for not giving respect to human rights. These people never been to Tibet province or other part of China. Pathetic troll.

China has done much better to improve Tibetan people's life, to reduce death rate, to give them food, transportation and medical care.

站着说话不腰疼。They just need some excuse to bash China, they don't want China to be fine, that's all.

Bashing each other is a norm between Chinese and Indians in this forum mate. You won't believe what some of your compatriots do in Indian section. But I agree, we should be more understanding of each other, hatred begets hatred. :)

Your Indian logic is totally wrong, such IQ, he tried to say that animal in our side is well-fed than India's side.

Leave it mate, what I said would be beyond your mental capacity.

Last edited:

The CCP nowadays is even treating Tibetan much better than Han, just to show those rumor-makers and stupid westerners how good they are (but of course, most of the westerners still don't know the fact.)

Back
Top Bottom