What's new

How Cold War II Could Turn Into World War III

Yeah, honestly thats a recurring fear of mine. That ww3 is near.

Yeah, honestly thats a recurring fear of mine. That ww3 is near.
Not much of a point to fear WW3. I mean it's not just you who will die. Millions of people are going to die with you, which give it nothing. If you die, you die, they didn't pick you specifically and you have no control over it. What's that to fear??

Started to fear after you SURVIVED ww3. I would be scared too if I am left to survive after WW3 destroyed all country and government infrastructure. It's not the same as they portray on TV I can tell you that.

Not much of a point to fear WW3. I mean it's not just you who will die. Millions of people are going to die with you, which give it nothing. If you die, you die, they didn't pick you specifically and you have no control over it. What's that to fear??

Started to fear after you SURVIVED ww3. I would be scared too if I am left to survive after WW3 destroyed all country and government infrastructure. It's not the same as they portray on TV I can tell you that.

I think I get your point. Yes, surviving the aftermath is indeed worse than to be killed in WW3.

I don't know why...

But I feel the world is going to have a major clash.

It's like we are at the point of a big change.

Yes, it can be extremely scary.

Civilization is like a pyramid, the higher the pyramid, the bigger and more complex the bottom. To sustain so much height, it will become more and more fragile.

And the weapon development is more advanced and destructive.

Fragile civilization combined with extreme destructive weapons. When the civilization falls, it will extremely tragic.

I don't know why...

Civilization is like a pyramid, the higher the pyramid, the bigger and more complex the bottom. To sustain so much height, it will become more and more fragile.

Fragile civilization combined with extreme destructive weapons. When the civilization falls, it will extremely tragic.
It’s simple. The unipolar world is fading but the US cannot handle it and that is why it is ratcheting up conflict non stop in a desperate bid to retain dominance, which will only lead to a disastrous war beyond any of our imaginations.

I think I get your point. Yes, surviving the aftermath is indeed worse than to be killed in WW3.
Well, it's going to be hell to survive after WW3. I mean you can watch The Walking Dead 13,000 times all you want but it is not going to be like that. I would probably wish I am killed during the blast then to survive afterward.

Well, it's going to be hell to survive after WW3. I mean you can watch The Walking Dead 13,000 times all you want but it is not going to be like that. I would probably wish I am killed during the blast then to survive afterward.
I can't agree with you more. I don't why, for once I'm glad that I agree with you.

Given the devastating nature of nuclear weapons, the absence of war among the nuclear powers should be included in the United Nations Declaration

I don't know why...

Nobody is fighting. Fighting is not fun. Ask the Russian army

Nobody is fighting. Fighting is not fun. Ask the Russian army

Completely agree!

Actually, we are living in the golden age era.

The economy, culture, and technology are improved like crazy.

It will be extremely stupid to start a war and destroy everything.

I don't know what these politicians and generals are thinking, they keep creating threats and enemies, always looking for conflicts and troubles.

And the media doesn't help as well to maintain peace.

Back
Top Bottom