What's new

How can we promote our economy ties and growth?

jkroo

Reaction score
Country
China
Salam,

My dear Pakistani friends.

I am from China and watching PDF for some times. Usually, I visit 2 subforums - China & Far East and Chinese Defence Forum.

This is my first post in this subforum.

Recently, I observed economic news & relationship of our coutries. I think we should and we can do more.

With all respects and wishes, I want to see a stable, properous and strong Pakistan with fortunate people.

As an individual, I am strenth limited. But I am still wondering many things from Pakistan that I think I should figure out.

1)how can we promote our economy relationship? (a big problem that we can discuss)

2)what common citizens of China can make contributions to Pakistani economy?

3)could you please introduce some products/goods that with most Pakistani features(I mean characteristics)?

4)are there any popular e-commerce websites in Pakistan that we can buy something from it?

5)some introductions for online payment method,product logistics and insurance issue please.

6)I want to know your advices for Chinese citizens to have a good journey in Pakistan.

I would like to invite Chinese members to join this discussion.

@Edison Chen @TaiShang @cirr @terranMarine @xunzi @BuddhaPalm @JSCh @Genesis @cnleio @Chinese-Dragon @ChineseTiger1986 @Raphael and other Chinese members.

Regards.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom