What's new

how can secular indians justify 17% hike in defence budget...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albatross

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
WITH MILLIONS WITHOUT FOOD,MEDICINES,EDUCATION...LIVING BELOW ONE DOLLAR A DAY INCOME HOW CAN ANY COUNTRY COUNTRY INCREASE ITS DEFENCE BUDGET 17% AND STILL CLAIM TO HAVE NO INTENTIONS OF STARTING AN ARM RACE...WHAT ARE THEY AFRAID OF..PAKISTAN WELL PAKISTAN HAS BUILT "BIG BOMB" JUST TO GET RID OF ANY THREATS WHATSOEVER AND WILL USE IT ONLY IF SERIOUSLY THREATENED AND CONSIDERING THIS IT IS HIGHLY UNLIKELY THAT INDIA WILL CONSIDER ANY MISADVENTURE...
Now comin towards china well I guess that just an hoax created by americans to keep indian engage n keep sellin their weapons in any case even if india increases the defence budget by 100% it cant match chinese army so I guess better and sensible approach for india is to educate its people give them food to eat ...I have been to bombay thrice and numbers of people on roads and footpaths only in one indian city is more than all such people in whole of pakistan...
Such actions will give birth to regional insecurity and increased hunger at home and will benefit only military factories of america and EU ...Think of common man who want to be relieved of his miseries...He doesnt want to see jet flying and bombing around its just the sick mentality of a very few but unfortunately mostly in the world such people are in power only...

WITH MILLIONS WITHOUT FOOD,MEDICINES,EDUCATION...LIVING BELOW ONE DOLLAR A DAY INCOME HOW CAN ANY COUNTRY COUNTRY INCREASE ITS DEFENCE BUDGET 17% AND STILL CLAIM TO HAVE NO INTENTIONS OF STARTING AN ARM RACE...WHAT ARE THEY AFRAID OF..PAKISTAN WELL PAKISTAN HAS BUILT "BIG BOMB" JUST TO GET RID OF ANY THREATS WHATSOEVER AND WILL USE IT ONLY IF SERIOUSLY THREATENED AND CONSIDERING THIS IT IS HIGHLY UNLIKELY THAT INDIA WILL CONSIDER ANY MISADVENTURE...
Now comin towards china well I guess that just an hoax created by americans to keep indian engage n keep sellin their weapons in any case even if india increases the defence budget by 100% it cant match chinese army so I guess better and sensible approach for india is to educate its people give them food to eat ...I have been to bombay thrice and numbers of people on roads and footpaths only in one indian city is more than all such people in whole of pakistan...
Such actions will give birth to regional insecurity and increased hunger at home and will benefit only military factories of america and EU ...Think of common man who want to be relieved of his miseries...He doesnt want to see jet flying and bombing around its just the sick mentality of a very few but unfortunately mostly in the world such people are in power only...

Dude it`s only 1.9% of our GDP.... do you ever think about your country???

seculars are bound to mind their societies .. not the defence matters..

oh .. for insecurity... I am seeing it....

The amount of money spent by Indian Govt. on Poor reforms would exceed the entire GDP of Pakistan so stfu.
And why are you so restless you have the "BIG BOMB" so continue on your high peg and let Indian worry about their money.

I think being a supporter of any religion is not nonsecular... do they sir???

Mate we have about 2% in Pakistan who proscribe to religious parties. You in India have a main party whose philosophy is Hindutva

Well, India is not having to live on handouts from the IMF or assorted freebies. Till that happens secular or non-secular Indians alike can bank-roll this expenditure!

What has being secular have to do with a Defence budget ? !!

As for the regional insecurities, the Defence Budget is hiked precisely for this reason.. we live in an insecure neighborhood.

Why does Pak have to figure itself into anything that India does ? For India there are more things on its horizon / radar than Pak.

Lastly, there is no dearth of funds in India, the prob is only of honest Politicians & Babus who shall spend it judiciously.

Mate we have about 2% in Pakistan who proscribe to religious parties. You in India have a main party whose philosophy is Hindutva

Because you have only one religion in Pakistan may be.... I mean what`s the % of other religions over there??

Seculars indians justify it since they want to defend themselves against stone throwing Kashmiri Kids and fight against the
big bad wolf china and full fill their hindutva ideology of Akhand Bharat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom