What's new

How can i prepare myself for joining Pakistan Air Force?

LtAyesha

New Recruit

Reaction score
Dear members of defence.pk !
Can anyone suggest me some books to prepare myself for joining Pakistan Air Force after Intermediate as GD Pilot? And when i can register for it? And when the intelligence test will held?
Please anyone reply me as soon as possible.
Any help will be highly appreciated.

really gdp induction for females has stopped??? what about in CAE?????

Can anyone suggest me some books to prepare myself for joining Pakistan Air Force after Intermediate as GD Pilot? And when i can register for it? And when the intelligence test will held?
ads havent come yet,,,,,,,,,,, im waiting toooooooooooooo so lets just hope they come soon i hate waiting,,,,,,,,,,

Had you any confirm source about your statement? Because i don't think so that female induction in GDP have stopped. Feel free to reply with a solid source.

really gdp induction for females has stopped??? what about in CAE?????

ads havent come yet,,,,,,,,,,, im waiting toooooooooooooo so lets just hope they come soon i hate waiting,,,,,,,,,,

I'm a student of first year. I want to prepare myself for entry test from now. So, that's why I'm asking about the dates of registration and entry test which generally issued every year. If you know about it then kindly inform me. I will be thankful to you.

ndddddddddd stop worrying,,,,,,,,, read novels watch english movies series etc,,,,,,,,,,
nd if ur currently in first year,,u have a whole year bfore u can possibly apply,,,,,,,,
so relax nd just build a strong personality,,,,,,,,

cxxxxxxxx u could have said that in a better tone,,,,,,,,,,,,

ndddddddddd stop worrying,,,,,,,,, read novels watch english movies series etc,,,,,,,,,,
nd if ur currently in first year,,u have a whole year bfore u can possibly apply,,,,,,,,
so relax nd just build a strong personality,,,,,,,,

cxxxxxxxx u could have said that in a better tone,,,,,,,,,,,,

Thank you so much for your encouragement! :agree:

Asslam O Alikum..!
i m doin my B.A and i wanna join PAF ....Is there any possibility that i can join PAF or Pak Army with my this qualification..???
If yes, then please plzzzz guide me in this matter.... :-/
I 'll very Thankful to U ...!

Asslam O Alikum..!
i m doin my B.A and i wanna join PAF ....Is there any possibility that i can join PAF or Pak Army with my this qualification..???
If yes, then please plzzzz guide me in this matter.... :-/
I 'll very Thankful to U ...!

Wa Alaikum Salam!

keep looking for the suitable Ad according to your education by Army & Air Force!!!!

Best of luck

Induction is open :) u can apply :) joinpaf.gov.pk

u can apply online at (( joinpaf.gov.pk )) right now last date is 25-08-2013
best of luck

girls can apply :)

Eat lots of fish it helps to increase you eye sight.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom