What's new

How about giving all the islands to Brunei?

You don't understand how freaking generous China is.

Since he is becoming a freaking superpower in the world in several decades, he wants to share the great benefit to to his lovely fellow... directly~!! To do so he just wants you to pay a little small price... by changing your capital to Beijing~!! Isn't it great~?

Become part of China once again my friend!!@! Rejoin the freaking mighty Greater China!!! Together we are unstoppable and we shall show the world who is the real bloody BOSS. You are also not poor and small my friend!!@# You have arrrr... hummm... delicious spring roll and arrr... special one and only fish sauce...? and... arrrr crqzy hard working people... whatsoever, ALL HAIL GREATER CHINA!!$!
he he he...I see you have a dream. :-)

We will see how things develop. At present it is unrealistic. Our relationship is full of issues and problems. But I can tell you one thing for sure, should it come theoretically to a state union between China and Vietnam, we will insist on a shared leadership.

he he he...I see you have a dream. :-)

We will see how things develop. At present it is unrealistic. Our relationship is full of issues and problems. But I can tell you one thing for sure, should it come theoretically to a state union between China and Vietnam, we will insist on a shared leadership.

"I have a dream" my friend, "I have a dream".

China is like the Empire in Skyrim, you can be with us, or you can be eith those who is going to enslave you~

China is like the Empire in Skyrim, you can be with us, or you can be eith those who is going to enslave you~
Cheap dream. VN will unify the sub-Mekong region and enjoy this fertile land while 1,3 bil hungry Chinese will keep living in their barren land and desert

Enjoy ur sand storm, we wont stick with China :pop:

Cheap dream. VN will unify the sub-Mekong region and enjoy this fertile land while 1,3 bil hungry Chinese will keep living in their barren land and desert

Enjoy ur sand storm, we wont stick with China :pop:

Mighty China has successfully stopped evil Vietnam to enslave the people of Indochina, hail China~:D
The sand storm? Tell that to Outer Mongoian~
:partay:

Mighty China has successfully stopped evil Vietnam to enslave the people of Indochina, hail China~:D
The sand storm? Tell that to Outer Mongoian~
:partay:
Fail.

China is too weak to stop VN, VN kicked out most of bad Chinese in Laos-Camb. VN control Laos-Camb's military now, thats all we need.

Same thing will apply for Thailand, bad China is out, Thai's military will be under VN's control:pop:

Fail.

China is too weak to stop VN, VN kicked out most of bad Chinese in Laos-Camb. VN control Laos-Camb's military now, thats all we need.

Same thing will apply for Thailand, bad China is out, Thai's military will be under VN's control:pop:

Thailand is good and pure like an angle, don't you put your dirty hand to them~
Evil naught Vietnam can never expand its territory and found its unrealistic "Greater Indochina Republic", evil Vietnam can stay in his tiny chalet and dream:partay:

Thailand is good and pure like an angle, don't you put your dirty hand to them~
Evil naught Vietnam can never expand its territory and found its unrealistic "Greater Indochina Republic", evil Vietnam can stay in his tiny chalet and dream:partay:
This "Angle" let US set its airbase in their land and dropped bomb to VN , it also harboured Pol Pot and those blood thirsty Khmer Rouge . So, they will be punished soon after we got full support from Russia again :pop:

This "Angle" let US set its airbase in their land and dropped bomb to VN , it also harboured Pol Pot and those blood thirsty Khmer Rouge . So, they will be punished soon after we got full support from Russia again :pop:
Good... good.... they helped commies to kill themselves and aided the US the light of freedom of the world to bomb the sheisse out of evil Vietnam. Good guy Thailand~:p:

Nobody can predict the future. As I say we will see how things develop. It is unrealistic right now. It is a vast ocean between us. Though, I know many Chinese look down and despise the Viets, why should you want to be with us?

And at all, what would be the benefits if Vietnam theoretically joins a GREATER China? I am curious.

Nobody can predict the future. As I say we will see how things develop. It is unrealistic right now. Though, I know many Chinese look down and despise the Viets, why should you want to be with us?

And at all, what would be the benefits if Vietnam theoretically joins a GREATER China?

Many Chinese look down many other Chinese too, it's not a big duel.

You will have a Mainland Chinese shitty passport which can't bring you mostly anyhere in the world, so that you can stay in you home for holidays and increase the growth of your domestic economy.

You will have a Mainland Chinese shitty passport which can't bring you mostly anyhere in the world, so that you can stay in you home for holidays and increase the growth of your domestic economy.
Why so Cheap ?? why not sharing few hundred nuke warheads with us if we join ??:pop:

:agree:
4893781-e1365377028662.jpg

too litle! I see NiceGuy wants nukes :omghaha:

Looks like China doesn't really need the 9-dash line claim. China seems to have a good number of oil in their coastline. As for us Filipinos, looks like we need to buy some oil barrels from China (probably not gonna give us any) or Vietnam.

Looks like China doesn't really need the 9-dash line claim. China seems to have a good number of oil in their coastline. As for us Filipinos, looks like we need to buy some oil barrels from China (probably not gonna give us any) or Vietnam.

Why would Philippines needs to buy oil from China??, china is not an oil exporter, neither it can become one.

Back
Top Bottom