What's new

How A Chinese Spy Targeted US Politicians Including Two Mayors To Gather Info - REPORT

alex pitters

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
new1.jpg

According to recent reports, an alleged Chinese spy slept with US mayors in order to gather classified information for her Chinese handlers. The suspected Chinese spy stationed in the Bay Area for the period of Obama administration grew close to Rep. Eric Swalwell. The relationship became imitate soon. Consequently, the FBI had to intervene. Reportedly, FBI officials provided Rep. Eric Swalwell with the defensive briefing. The alleged Chinese spy has been identified as Christine Fang, a Chinese national.

Chinese spy slept with Mayors to gather information
Christine Fang operated via campaign fundraising, extensive networking with higher officials, his charismatic personality and occasionally romantic relationships. Christine Fang targeted mainly up and coming local politicians who were located in the Bay Area. Christine also had across county targets who held the potential to be prominent on national stage. The Chinese spy allegedly slept with democratic party mayors as well.

At the moment, U.S officials do not believe that Christine passed on any sensitive information. The case was thoroughly pursued by U.S officials who examined the entire relationship via an intelligence network. The officials also included that the nature of information Christine was gathering was far from classified. She was acquainted with Swalwell at the time he was a council member for the Dublin city in California.

The Dublin city also happens to be a part of China’s long term plan of targeting officials with potential to be prominent on the national state. Christine was allegedly introduced to Swalwell via a student organization run by Chinese students. It was observed that she quickly initiated close ties with Swalwell’s office. Reports indicate that she also assisted him in bringing big donors. Political analysts feel that she was establishing a relationship of trust.

Christine Fang
The relationship was caught on by Federal investigators who became alerted by Fang’s activities and increasing intimacy with Eric Swalwell. This is the time when Eric Swalwell was given a defensive briefing. It is also reported that after meeting the FBI officers, Swalwell immediately cut off all ties with Christine. United States intelligence maintains that Swalwell has not committed any wrong in the entire situation and has only assisted the officers.

Christine was put under strict surveillance by the FBI. During this time, Christine was primarily targeting Democratic politicians as opposed to Republicans. As the FBI continued to keep a closer eye on Christine, she abruptly left the country. She returned to China, it is reported that this was the time when she was called off the mission by her Chinese handlers.

It was also found that Fang had at least been involved in two sexual interactions with elected officials. These reports were gathered by the FBI electronic surveillance mediums. Swalwell, who happens to be married has refused to participate in this investigation.

Source: https://insiderpaper.com/chinese-spy-slept-with-mayors-eric-swalwell/

I personally have alot of sensitive information that I don't want to disclose

Just saying

She's Chinese American. I know the look, she's not native Chinese. Any Chinese can instantly tell whose from Asian countries and whose born in the west. She's just a typical boba liberal that got mistaken due to the witch hunts going on.

@tower9

I don't care. I blame you for this. Poor woman is now stuck without protection. I HATE YOU PEOPLE for this.

I don't care. I blame you for this. Poor woman is now stuck without protection. I HATE YOU PEOPLE for this.
India does honeycomb plots all the time as well. They are nothing special. You should really hate China for slaughtering 60 of your brave jawans back in June and occupying 1000 square kilometers of territory. They're probably also gonna cause a couple hundred more Indians to freeze to death during the Ladakh winter :enjoy:.
I'm a tyranassorous in that department. TYRANASSAURUS.
And I see we have a horny 14 year old here in this forum amongst us. You do know that this forum is mainly populated by adults at least 20+ of age?
She's Chinese American. I know the look, she's not native Chinese. Any Chinese can instantly tell whose from Asian countries and whose born in the west. She's just a typical boba liberal that got mistaken due to the witch hunts going on.

@tower9
And how can you tell exactly? The article clearly states she is a Chinese national, not a US national. The Chinese MSS has been known to employ honeycomb plots so this is nothing surprising at all.

India does honeycomb plots all the time as well. They are nothing special. You should really hate China for slaughtering 60 of your brave jawans back in June and occupying 1000 square kilometers of territory. They're probably also gonna cause a couple hundred more Indians to freeze to death during the Ladakh winter :enjoy:.

And I see we have a horny 14 year old here in this forum amongst us. You do know that this forum is mainly populated by adults at least 20+ of age?

And how can you tell exactly? The article clearly states she is a Chinese national, not a US national. The Chinese MSS has been known to employ honeycomb plots so this is nothing surprising at all.

Philistine

American makeup style like Lucy Liu. She must be a PR if not US citizen. Check out top Hong Kong and Shanghai social media influencers to compare.

Otherwise it is impossible to even access those social circles where fundraisers are a thing. Nobody would hire someone unfamiliar with US social media and advertising to be a campaign fundraiser.

@tower9

She's probably a Chinese national who has lived in the US for a while. Nonetheless, she's obviously just a social climbing hoe. WTF would sleeping with mayors of suburban cities get you? Classified info on garbage collection budgets?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom