What's new

Houthi drone attack 'hits arms depot' at Saudi airport in Najran

cause they are now Attacking Mecca

It's amazing how easy people are fooled by Saudi lies. Just wow. Give us a single evidence that Houthis are attacking Mecca.

Clearly these drone attacks are a provocation....I believe these are not false flags but deliberate threats to KSA from Iran. Very dangerous development.

Provocation? When Saudis have been bombing the hell out of Yemen for 4 years, starving millions of people while being supported by US and the west, you expect Yemenis to stay still and get killed? And what kind of lame reasoning is this?

Saudis have attacked Yemen, they are the aggressors. This is a war, how come people like you don't shed tears on hundreds of thousands of bombs dropped in Yemen, killing tens of thousands of people, but you suddenly see this as a 'provocation' when Yemenis hit back at the aggressor? It's their right to hit back, and they should, to make the war even more costly for Saudis. It's a war, you invade someone, you expect to get hit, don't bitch about it.

The missiles were intercepted on the path of mecca , I understand Iran support houthies because of them been Shia but again that is beyond Sunni shia BS , mecca and Medina are supposed to be immune to all our sectarianism and hate .

It's amazing how easy people are fooled by Saudi lies. Just wow. Give us a single evidence that Houthis are attacking Mecca.

Provocation? When Saudis have been bombing the hell out of Yemen for 4 years, starving millions of people while being supported by US and the west, you expect Yemenis to stay still and get killed? And what kind of lame reasoning is this?

Saudis have attacked Yemen, they are the aggressors. This is a war, how come people like you don't shed tears on hundreds of thousands of bombs dropped in Yemen, killing tens of thousands of people, but you suddenly see this as a 'provocation' when Yemenis hit back at the aggressor? It's their right to hit back, and they should, to make the war even more costly for Saudis. It's a war, you invade someone, you expect to get hit, don't bitch about it.
I won't debate how the war started or its problems. At this point, swords need to be turned into plowshares to help with the food crisis. Continued fighting does not benefit Houthi civilians. Escalation is a threat to the region. 100's of millions would be at risk. I do not want a larger war between KSA and Iran. That would be a disaster.

Iran is being treated unfairly by the USA, most Pakistani's think this. Iran needs to reach out to KSA and GCC diplomatically. Your nation will prosper greatly from detente with KSA and GCC. Fighting both the Zionists and GCC is not a good position to be in.

And your one liner mean u understand.
Inability to debate or listen to anyone else view is a sure sign of lack of not only education but knowledge of subject at hand....now jog on boy
Go check my posts/comments history on PDF and then you can KNOW if i actually lack education and knowledge in these subjects we discuss here. But since you only joined PDF 3 months ago....i realized you might be talking about yourself but just projection onto me. watch out.

The missiles were intercepted on the path of mecca , I understand Iran support houthies because of them been Shia but again that is beyond Sunni shia BS , mecca and Medina are supposed to be immune to all our sectarianism and hate .
Iran is definitely not instructing Houthis to attack holy sites in Saudi Arabia, but Iran is definitely encouraging Houthis to attack military logistics and assets, so there's probably an airport in Mecca.

Or is it that when Sunni Muslims hear "houthis BM attack on Meccah airport" you see "Houthis are attacking holy sites"?

If Iranian Shia also value,travel for and love hajj, it makes no logical sense for them to also attack Islamic holy sites they need and visit also!

Iran is definitely not instructing Houthis to attack holy sites in Saudi Arabia, but Iran is definitely encouraging Houthis to attack military logistics and assets, so there's probably an airport in Mecca.

Or is it that when Sunni Muslims hear "houthis BM attack on Meccah airport" you see "Houthis are attacking holy sites"?

If Iranian Shia also value,travel for and love hajj, it makes no logical sense for them to also attack Islamic holy sites they need and visit also!

When a Missile is fired towards the city that is respected by every Muslim , you just don't point it in that direction , Iran is actively supporting them and hence we see a day when they have capable missiles to target mecca , attacking the holy city is not just out of destruction but to send a message , that Tehran is more holier than Mecca and Medina which its not .

Go check my posts/comments history on PDF and then you can KNOW if i actually lack education and knowledge in these subjects we discuss here. But since you only joined PDF 3 months ago....i realized you might be talking about yourself but just projection onto me. watch out.
Looool...I dont need to...but you can continue to market yourself.

Iran needs to stop supporting Houthie's cause they are now Attacking Mecca .
nf00134992-1.jpg

12140255-9561-l.jpg

Back
Top Bottom