Housewife raped by indian gas agency man

Status
Not open for further replies.

airpower183

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Sri Lanka
The victim, a native of Uttar Pradesh, was married six months ago and lived in Andheri East along with her husband and brother-in-law. While the two went to work daily, she would remain at home alone.
The police have arrested an employee of an LPG agency and his friend for allegedly raping and attacking a 19-year-old housewife at her home in Andheri on Tuesday afternoon.

The duo, who had left the woman for dead, were arrested four hours after the incident, police said.

The victim, a native of Uttar Pradesh, was married six months ago and lived in Andheri East along with her husband and brother-in-law. While the two went to work daily, she would remain at home alone.

According to police, Chandan Jaiswal (20) worked at a Bharat Gas agency in Andheri East and often took his friend, Mohammad Alam Shaikh (35), along on the job. While Jaiswal delivered gas cylinders, Shaikh usually repaired gas pipes.

Both first visited the victim’s home a month ago to replace a used gas cylinder. At 3.30 pm Tuesday, Jaiswal went to the victim’s home at Shaikh’s insistence, the police said. “When the woman opened the door, Jaiswal told her that the gas pipe needed to be repaired and went into the kitchen. Shaikh stayed in the living room and bolted the door from inside. When the woman screamed, Shaikh clamped his hand on her mouth,” said an officer from MIDC police station.

Shaikh threatened to kill the woman if she resisted and allegedly raped her. Jaiswal, who was reportedly unaware of Shaikh’s intentions, panicked and began to throttle the woman.

“Instead of raising an alarm, Jaiswal helped Shaikh subdue the woman and choked her. Once she passed out, both thought she was dead and fled with her gold earrings,” said the officer.

The officer said the incident came to light only when the woman’s husband returned home and found her unconscious. After she was revived, she narrated the ordeal to her husband, who rushed her to the police station. She was later admitted to a hospital and is now out of danger.

“Both men believed she was dead and did not bother to run. They were arrested not far away from the victim’s home four hours later. We have got their custody until February 6,” said senior inspector Suresh Hujband.

Housewife raped by gas agency man, friend in Mumbai | The Indian Express

The police have arrested an employee of an LPG agency and his friend for allegedly raping and attacking a 19-year-old housewife at her home in Andheri on Tuesday afternoon.

The duo, who had left the woman for dead, were arrested four hours after the incident, police said.

According to police, Chandan Jaiswal (20) worked at a Bharat Gas agency in Andheri East and often took his friend, Mohammad Alam Shaikh (35), along on the job. While Jaiswal delivered gas cylinders, Shaikh usually repaired gas pipes.

Both first visited the victim’s home a month ago to replace a used gas cylinder. At 3.30 pm Tuesday, Jaiswal went to the victim’s home at Shaikh’s insistence, the police said. “When the woman opened the door, Jaiswal told her that the gas pipe needed to be repaired and went into the kitchen. Shaikh stayed in the living room and bolted the door from inside. When the woman screamed, Shaikh clamped his hand on her mouth,” said an officer from MIDC police station.

Shaikh threatened to kill the woman if she resisted and allegedly raped her. Jaiswal, who was reportedly unaware of Shaikh’s intentions, panicked and began to throttle the woman.

“Instead of raising an alarm, Jaiswal helped Shaikh subdue the woman and choked her. Once she passed out, both thought she was dead and fled with her gold earrings,” said the officer.

The officer said the incident came to light only when the woman’s husband returned home and found her unconscious. After she was revived, she narrated the ordeal to her husband, who rushed her to the police station. She was later admitted to a hospital and is now out of danger.

“Both men believed she was dead and did not bother to run. They were arrested not far away from the victim’s home four hours later. We have got their custody until February 6,” said senior inspector Suresh Hujband.

Housewife raped by gas agency man, friend in Mumbai | The Indian Express
cmon man....i just asked you to post a pic of 12 lanes and here you are trolling with rape threads

Let's not change the subject, our concern should be with the poor indian housewife.
Dude do you want to go that way,i can also post news about srilanka.

Let's not change the subject, our concern should be with the poor indian housewife.

Rape in a defense forum is already out of topic , you see...usually i support Sri Lanka on issues with American intervension...you can see that from my post history...please don't make me change that stance

you sure about that.....

He talked about frequency , so i am quiet confident on that subject .... I

Rape in a defense forum is already out of topic , you see...usually i support Sri Lanka on issues with American intervension...you can see that from my post history...please don't make me change that stance

Have you really lost your integrity that much?

You change your political stance because I am concerned about women abuse in india?

Have you really lost your integrity that much?

You change your political stance because I am concerned about women abuse in india?

no ........your concerned about scoring brownie points over a rape news , that is a disgusting attitude which any female family member of your house would be ashamed over... If people in Sri Lanka think like you..then well... why not ? but am not going to generalize

You cant blame me for the frequency of rape in India :lol:

Do you want us to show how SriLankan Army treated Tamil civilians?Do you want proof?.Dont be try to so smart.If you push we also have answers to show.Sure rape problems is endemic in India.And what is this SriLanka?UTOPIA?.Still Tamil civilians in their area is still under shadow emergency of SriLankan Army?
You and your country are in no position to criticise India.West countries with good human rights track record may criticize India.
Human rights of SriLanka earn lot of reputation in the world.Do you want the proof?:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom