Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
House Gardening

کڑی پتہ

کڑی پتہ کا پودا گھر میں کیسے اگائیں؟

کڑی پتے کی تین اقسام ہیں:-
1۔ سادہ:
یہ پودا لمبا اور جلد اگنے والا ہے۔ اس کے سادہ پتے ہوتے ہیں جو عموما بازار میں با آسانی دستیاب ہوتے ہیں۔
2۔ بونا:
یہ پودہ چھوٹے قد کا ہوتا ہے۔ اس کے پتے شکل اور رنگت میں پتلے، ہلکے اور عام کڑی پتوں کی نسبت لمبے ہوتے ہیں۔
3: گمتھی:
اسے کے پتے موٹے اور خوش رنگ ہوتے ہیں۔ بہت خوشبودار ہوتا ہے۔ اور اپنی دیگر اقسام کی نسبت بہت آہستہ نشونما پاتا ہے۔

جس قسم کا بھی کڑی پتہ آپ اگائیں،
آپ کو ضرورت ہوگی۔
1۔ اچھی دھوپ اور روشنی کی
2۔مناسب درجہ حرارت والی جگہ
3۔ ذرخیر مٹی
4۔ اگر گملہ ہو تو نچلی جانب سے سوراخ دار ہو۔

کڑی پتہ بیجوں کے ذریعے بھی لگایا جا سکتا ہے۔ یہ پرورش کے مدارج 1 سے 2 سال میں مکمل کر لے گا۔
ابھی جب پودا چھوٹا ہو اور پھول جب نکلیں تو ان کی کانٹ چھانٹ کرنے سے پودا وسیع اور گھنا ہوتا ہے۔ جس سے آپ زیادہ پتے حاصل کر سکتے ہیں۔
ہر 5 سے 6 ہفتے بعد کھاد ڈالیئے۔

جب پودا بڑا ہو جائے تو سال میں 1 بار اس کی کانٹ چھانٹ کیجئے۔
سردی میں اگر پتے پیلے پڑنے لگیں تو پیلے پتوں کو کاٹ کر پانی کم اور وقفے وقفے سے دیا کیجئے۔

اگر آپ کے پودے پر کلیاں نمودار ہوتی ہیں۔ تو انہیں کاٹ دینے سے نئے پتے نکلنے کا راستہ بنے گا اور نہ کاٹیں تو وہ نہایت خوبصورت اور خوشبودار پھول میں تبدیل ہو جائیں گی۔ مگر یہ کلیاں آپ کے پودے کی اکثریت غذائیت حاصل کر لیتی ہیں جس سے پتوں کی نشونما میں کسر آتی ہے۔

اگر آپ کو پودا 10 سال کا ہوگیا ہے تو اسے بڑے 30 گلین کے گملے یا زمین میں منتقل کر دیجئے۔
اسے 2 سال مکمل کرنے کے بعد بھی زمین میں منتقل کیا جا سکتا ہے۔

کڑی پتہ توڑ کر تازے تازے استعمال کرنا زیادہ بہترین ہے بنسبت سوکھے پتے استعمال کرنا، جو کہ زیادہ مفید، خوشبو اور ذائقے دار ہوتے ہیں۔
بڑا ہو جانے کے بعد، وقفے وقفے سے جتنے زیادہ پتے توڑے جائیں گے اتنا زیادہ پنپنے گا اور شاداب رہے گ

105385935_10163955116035089_6740835141951249815_n.jpg

Growing Curry Leaves Plant Tips

Don’t over-water it, especially in winter.
Let the soil dry out during water spells as it likes well-drained dry soil.
Plant it in a small container and then regularly update the size of the container to the next one as the plant progress its growth.
Place it (colder zones) indoors or in a greenhouse in winter.
Use compost and good quality nitrogen rich fertilizer for lush green foliage.
Don’t plant it in the windy spot as it grows upright and have weak limbs and trunk.

Harvesting

Pick fresh leaves when you need it, harvesting encourages new growth in curry plant.

Growing Conditions

Curry tree plant loves the warm, humid surroundings and loves subtropical and tropical heat. There, it is easy to grow even for a beginner. It needs full sun and moderate watering to thrive.

Caring

In the beginning, it’s a slow grower and reaches a height of 6-10 inches in a year (depending on the climate and growing conditions), so give it its time to settle.
In the natural tropical conditions, this plant is hardy when matured and doesn’t die even in the severest of conditions like drought, extreme temperatures, and infertile soil.
Regular pruning or picking of leaves is essential to promote the fresh foliage growth. Use nitrogen rich fertilizer in a month or two to boost the growth (don’t fertilize in dormant stage of the plant, which occurs in the winter in cooler areas).

What is the best way to store curry leaves?

✔Remove the leaves from the stalk and wash them thoroughly in a colander.

✔Place the wet leaves on a kitchen towel and gently pat them with the towel to remove excess water.

✔Place the leaves on a large tray or thali and spread them in a single layer. Place the tray in a cool shade inside your home and leave them to dry. Cover with a thin cloth if there is dust.

✔Depending on the weather, the leaves will dry in 2-3 days. It is important to dry them in shade to retain as much flavour. Sun drying is faster but will result in loosing most of the flavour and aroma.

✔Once dried, store the dry and crisp curry leaves in an air-tight container and use it whenever needed just like fresh curry leaves.

✔Dried curry leaves will crumble very easily, so store them in a big air tight container or a zip-lock bag.

✔You can store curry leaves outside or in the fridge. in the summers, i suggest to store them in the fridge. use the curry leaves whenever you want to add it to your recipes.

The other tips to store curry leaves the second way to store the curry leaves would be to make a powder to them fresh and store in an air tight container.

Lightly fry them with 1 tbsp oil and keep in air tight jar.

How to grow organic vegetables in containers at home Home gardening| organic gardening,
Urdu

Last edited:
How to Grow Cardamom Plant from seeds at Home l

How to Grow Karela From Seeds Complete Video Must Watch

@ps3linux, you might be interested in this thread.

Thanks for the TAG but I think I have advanced a bit than kids stuff. Instead of copy pasting stuff from everywhere I think I have my own experiences, experiments, equipment, success and failure stories.

E.g first in Pakistan to start commercial planting of Shisham trees during my student day almost 22 years ago on useless large piece of land my family had, and the family benefited two years back in billions. First to start commercial farming of imported strawberries here and the family makes millions every year. Experiment with olives/avocado is underway, olives will give first produce this year. Avocado another 4 more years to go. Raising Ajwa/Mabroom trees here, kiwi, many dwarf varieties, shisham now replaced with Teak, tunnel farming, self developed drip irrigation/solar, and now experimenting with vertical farming.;)

Thanks for the TAG but I think I have advanced a bit than kids stuff. Instead of copy pasting stuff from everywhere I think I have my own experiences, experiments, equipment, success and failure stories.

Fair.

E.g first in Pakistan to start commercial planting of Shisham trees during my student day almost 22 years ago on useless large piece of land my family had, and the family benefited two years back in billions. First to start commercial farming of imported strawberries here and the family makes millions every year. Experiment with olives/avocado is underway, olives will give first produce this year. Avocado another 4 more years to go. Raising Ajwa/Mabroom trees here, kiwi, many dwarf varieties, shisham now replaced with Teak, tunnel farming, self developed drip irrigation/solar

Nice !

and now experimenting with vertical farming.;)

Good luck with that. Are you going to use soil to plant the plants or you will go in for hydroponics ? And how many floors or how many racks ?

Good luck with that. Are you going to use soil to plant the plants or you will go in for hydroponics ? And how many floors or how many racks ?

Yaar waiting for your thread on agri, although I appreciated your effort on Kashmir solution. I don't agree with it in a way but I always appreciate the effort.

Work is in progress albeit slowly considering covid situation, initially I am starting with a 3 floors setup, may be expand to 5 later, see it not just the stand I have to develop drip the irrigation system, its software, control myself. Remember its an experiment.

It will be soil, luckily my consignment of 2 tons of moss peat reached Pakistan before everything went south. Already have enough coco peat and top soil to start the experiment. It will be for Pink Pineapple, green cardamom, strawberries, raspberries, dwarf pomegranate, and a few others. Will be using gallon pots made in the family plastic molding unit.

Already have enough artificial grow lights and solar panel to continue the experiment.

Bamboo farming detail ..... Vertical farming advantages
Weeds control method |IR FARM,

Clear Air pollution........

Last edited:
What Vegetables to plant on the roof in such heat?

لیموں اگانے کا جلد اور آسان طریقہ

1۔ لیموں کے بیج نکال کر دھو لیجئے اور 2 گھنٹے کے لیئے بھگو دیجئے
2۔ ان بیجوں پر سے باریک چھری کی مدد سے اوپر کی جھلی احتیاط سے اتار دیجئے۔
3۔ اب بیجوں کو 3 سے 4 گھنٹے کے لیئے بھگو دیجئے۔ یہ عمل بیج کو جلد اگانے میں معاون ثابت ہو گا۔
4۔ اب بیج کو چھوٹے گملے میں مٹی کے اوپر بچھا دیجئے۔
5۔ تمام بیج مٹی پر ڈالنے کے بعد اوپر موٹی بجری یا چھوٹے چھوٹے کنکر کی چھوٹی تہہ لگائیے۔
6۔ اب اس کے سرے پر پلاسٹک کی تھیلی چڑھا کر کچھ سوراخ ہوا کے لیئے تھیلی پر کر دیجئے۔
7۔ پانچ سے چھ دن میں ہی آپ کو ننھے ننھے پودے نمودار نظر آئیں گے۔ 8۔انہیں روشنی اور نمی والی جگہ پر رکھیئے۔
9۔ پودے جب ذرا بڑے ہونے لگیں تو پلاسٹک ہٹا دیجئے۔

جب پودے زیادہ بڑے ہو جائیں تو بڑے گملے میں منتقل کر دیجئے۔
لیموں کے پودے نمی پسند کرتے ہیں اور بڑے ہو جانے کے بعد زیادہ پانی بھی۔
❕ لیموں کے بے بی پلانٹ اگر کانچ کی بوتل کے اندر آجائے جائیں تو بھی بہترین ہیں کیونکہ اس میں بھی نمی اندر ہی محفوظ رہتی ہے۔
❕ لیموں کے بیج، اگر چاہیں تو انڈوں کے چھلکوں میں بھی بوئے جا سکتے ہیں۔

How To Grow Lemon Tree Indoors

❓When to Start: Spring ✅

Cut open a lemon, remove the seeds and dry them. Plant several seeds per pot, 1/2 inch deep in seed potting mix. Water them in and put the pots in a warm spot. Keep them well watered.

Once the young seedlings are growing well, remove them from their pots and carefully tease their roots apart. Pot them on individually into their own small pots in soil-based potting mix, and water them in well.

Place pots in a sunny spot outside and keep well watered. Grow in a cool room indoors, or in a greenhouse, over winter; place outside in summer and early fall until the first frosts are forecast.

‍TIPS:

Once you have planted the tree in the pot, you should place it somewhere it can get a lot of sunshine.

It is very important that you water them just enough. If you use a lot of water you may kill your lemon tree, they do not like a lot of water.

Keep a misting bottle nearby so you can spray your tree daily. There is other maintenance required to keep your lemon tree healthy such as pruning, but is not anything that will be overwhelming.

Get ready to have an endless supply of readily available juicy lemons.

105903038_10163971610255089_3843641070822978678_n.jpg

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom