What's new

HOTEL DEFENCE.PK

ha ha ha...
I believed your sanity lady...now it's all up to you, how you play your card...:lol::lol:

ya,..that was some memorable discussion and after that all that happened b/w you and fauj b'coz of me......
:D:D

So is it some sort of a confession that it happened because of you???
As far as my opinion goes you had surely a part to play but you weren't the major culprit :devil::lol:

So is it some sort of a confession that it happened because of you???
As far as my opinion goes you had surely a part to play but you weren't the major culprit :devil::lol:
ha ha ha...
I was a new recruit that time...didn't know many.....
previously I knew my teacher @levina on the forum.....
though I was not a major culprit but yet it depend on you, how you judge me.....Plz don't send to jail for that.....:lol::lol::lol:

@Aamna14 hey do you talk with him now....or .......:undecided:

ha ha ha...
I was a new recruit that time...didn't know many.....
previously I knew my teacher @levina on the forum.....
though I was not a major culprit but yet it depend on you, how you judge me.....Plz don't send to jail for that.....:lol::lol::lol:

If i had the powers you would escape jail though i am not so sure about others :angel: And for once i admit i had only Pakistanis to blame not Indians :ashamed:

@Dem!god No i don't talk to him.

If i had the powers you would escape jail though i am not so sure about others :angel: And for once i admit i had only Pakistanis to blame not Indians :ashamed:

Aahh...from beginning I knew you are a sane woman...so I reveled this much to you....:tup:
and thanks for not putting me behind the bars....:D:D
and hey,. you don't have to blame any one....not even yourself......he may have picked up some wrong thing or may be was not in good mood.....it's useless to sour your mind because or others...:)

Aahh...from beginning I knew you are a sane woman...so I reveled this much to you....:tup:
and thanks for not putting me behind the bars....:D:D
and hey,. you don't have to blame any one....not even yourself......he may have picked up some wrong thing or may be was not in good mood.....it's useless to sour your mind because or others...:)

Maybe well there are all sorts of people here but we are all sane enough to know that laughing behind someone's back won't win anyone any admirers. I was more ashamed that a Pakistani did it than anybody else. You are right I don't blame anyone but i blame Pakistanis on the forum generally they have disappointed me 8-)

Maybe well there are all sorts of people here but we are all sane enough to know that laughing behind someone's back won't win anyone any admirers. I was more ashamed that a Pakistani did it than anybody else. You are right I don't blame anyone but i blame Pakistanis on the forum generally they have disappointed me 8-)
yes,..I agree, laughing on others back is not a good thing...and it feel more bad when the person is from your nation...but you cannot hold others hand while typing or you cannot change someone feelings.....so ,it's better we do not get carried away in others words....we can only control our action and that's only in our hand.....and why you feel disappointed because of him....you should not be......:)
so, you have seriously gave up your plans for your exam....truly speaking I feel you should go for it....:tup:

Last edited:
yes,..I agree, laughing on others back is not a good thing...and it feel more bad when the person is from your nation...but you cannot hold others hand while typing or you cannot change someone feelings.....so ,it's better we do not get carried away in others words....we can only control our action and that's only in our hand.....and why you feel disappointed because of him....you should not be......:)
so, you have seriously gave your plans for your exam....truly speaking I feel you should go for it....:tup:

No i wasn't giving exam i am done with my papers that was someone suggesting me to do CSS and i didn't want to so i gave my opinion to that :)

I agree with all that you have said but I am disappointed because of Pakistanis because they are the ones who call the shots here if they allow a woman of their nationality to be mocked at i can't imagine what else would get unnoticed. But then thats how i think i would have done the same if an Indian woman was being taunted or mocked at.

No i wasn't giving exam i am done with my papers that was someone suggesting me to do CSS and i didn't want to so i gave my opinion to that :)

I agree with all that you have said but I am disappointed because of Pakistanis because they are the ones who call the shots here if they allow a woman of their nationality to be mocked at i can't imagine what else would get unnoticed. But then thats how i think i would have done the same if an Indian woman was being taunted or mocked at.
Ok...won't bug you on your exam matter .....
you see gender inequality is a issue which whole south asia is facing...and it's big issue for pakistan...you are one of those lucky women in your nation who had all the opportunities to go up to the top(do not take this as a remark on your self but just a general statement).....men still have to learn to give space to woman and it will happen slowly...though he himself is a good fellow but i have noticed him taking dig at others also...so, it's better not to expect anything from any one.....
though taunting and remarking woman is is something I do not like personally......and If some do so,.whether she is from pakistan or india or somewhere I will oppose it as much as in my hands....:)

Ok...won't bug you on your exam matter .....
you see gender inequality is a issue which whole south asia is facing...and it's big issue for pakistan...you are one of those lucky women in your nation who had all the opportunities to go up to the top(do not take this as a remark on your self but just a general statement).....men still have to learn to give space to woman and it will happen slowly...though he himself is a good fellow but i have noticed him taking dig at others also...so, it's better not to expect anything from any one.....
though taunting and remarking woman is is something I do not like personally......and If some do so,.whether she is from pakistan or india or somewhere I will oppose it as much as in my hands....:)

Its partly that but not entirely in my opinion. And no i don't have any issues with him as long as he doesn't mention me again. I am sure there are a lots here who can keep up with such people but i won't. When i said i am disappointed in Pakistanis i meant almost all Pakistanis on the forum.

By the way, what do you do? you must be an engineering student considering levina is your teacher?:)

@Aamna14 hey do you talk with him now....or .......

:pop::pop::pop::pop: Pm me the name, just curious, coz i am not busy right now
I was writing an article on F22p frigate, It all was wasted , coz the page showed an error
I agree with all that you have said but I am disappointed because of Pakistanis because they are the ones who call the shots here if they allow a woman of their nationality to be mocked at i can't imagine what else would get unnoticed.
Chivalry is almost dead unfortunately, i was brought up in a family which is (thankfully) traditional when it comes to these matters,

Its partly that but not entirely in my opinion. And no i don't have any issues with him as long as he doesn't mention me again. I am sure there are a lots here who can keep up with such people but i won't. When i said i am disappointed in Pakistanis i meant almost all Pakistanis on the forum.

By the way, what do you do? you must be an engineering student considering levina is your teacher?:)
ha ha ha....
you guessed rite...I was an engineering student..passed out in 12...worked for a year and then resigned......
Btw I am from mechanical discipline ...:)

you know In my short stay on this forum I had been through some very rude and offensive comments on myself.....and so did @levina....I have seen how few member pick up some girls and start digging at them...I think you have seen some of the previous posts on this thread......and it's really make you feel disgusting over their attitude......
have been in religious war over here...each member want to make feel other inferior....I am still not able to understand this madness....religion makes people sane..teaches us to love each other....do not drive us mad or teaches us hate.....I really feel pity about myself not able to do anything about it.....

:pop::pop::pop::pop: Pm me the name, just curious, coz i am not busy right now
I was writing an article on F22p frigate, It all was wasted , coz the page showed an error

Chivalry is almost dead unfortunately, i was brought up in a family which is (thankfully) traditional when it comes to these matters,
do not worry..he is good fellow him self...

Eating Sushi :P
xf1389.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom