What's new

Horrors of sexual abuse in conflict-stricken FATA

Status
Not open for further replies.
express tribune is a propaganda blog

---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

I have serious doubts over the accuracy of this article specially after reading the first line.

same feeling brah, it smells artificial idiot story from the first glance

I dont believe it , Some of it may be true but Not all of it , it is just too fictional .

Looks like Propaganda , smells like Propaganda , and surely is propaganda then it must be that ...

Take a issue of killing and sprinkle it with dramatic , story telling and you get a emotional piece of propaganda

^^^ would you believe they are Muslims ? or even human?

No !!

Death to those people !!

in what way are you better than them ? you too believe they should be killed (like they believe people who disagree with them should be) . is there no system of due process and law there?

though i understand your disgust with what you have read . killing just leads to more killings.

306916-women-1323897839-519-640x480.jpg

A security officer forced me to have sex in exchange for cooking oil and pulses," 22-year-old Pashmeena.

women in camps were forced to have sexual intercourse in exchange for food and non-food items. Girls and widows were at greater risk. “A security officer forced me to have sex in exchange for cooking oil and pulses when I was collecting food at the main entrance of the camp,” a 22-year-old woman Nighat from the Jalozai Camp is quoted as telling the discussion group. The report claims that there was an increase in honour killings in which women were first raped and since the rape was considered a disgrace to the family, they were later murdered.

:angry: These criminals are taking advantages of these ladies and girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom