What's new

Hong Kong Protests threaten Xi Jinping and His 'Chinese Dream'

Defecation practices threaten Modi and his Indian dream!
0116fbf9592c77e4c1e228d85b1e35d3.jpg

China is a developing country and Hongkong is a developed area.
Mainland chinese and Hongkong chinese have different values ,so there will be a lot of misunderstanding between us.

It is really hard to solve the problem. Beijing cant appreciate Hongkongs problem,neither do hongkong.

I am going to Hong Kong in couple of weeks. I hope things will cool down by then. My hotel Sky City is close to airport (5 KM), please someone tell me if that part of Hong Kong is trouble free or not.

Thanks in advance.

Employment of young people 's problems, I'm sure.

You may want to read this: Why Didn’t Britain Ever Give Democracy to Hong Kong?
can't post the link, but just search for the title.

Excerpt:
"Why did Great Britain never make Hong Kong a democracy? Why didn’t it do this in the 1960s or 1970s? Why did it continue appointing bland British bureaucrats, who had never lived there and knew nothing about the place, to run Hong Kong? It seems that this failure has something to with the continuing British nostalgia of empire."

"Hong Kong’s political system today is a strange thing. People in Hong Kong vote in free and fair elections, they can protest and assembly, but the rules are bent so that ultimately only the Chinese government’s candidate can win. Yet, ironically, Hong Kong today is more democratic than it was during the vast majority (perhaps the totality) of its time under British rule. This is doubly ironic, because Great Britain is a democracy and China is not."

It's not as rosy as you think, under the British rule. As an Indian, you, of all people, should have known.

And.. what is the answer of the question?

China is a developing country and Hongkong is a developed area.
Mainland chinese and Hongkong chinese have different values ,so there will be a lot of misunderstanding between us.

It is really hard to solve the problem. Beijing cant appreciate Hongkongs problem,neither do hongkong.
Nice words from Chinese!

Yeah, just ask the Chinese people how much we care about a small number of deluded idiots in Hong Kong. Heck, most of the Hong Kong people don't even care about them, let alone the rest of China.

Please, as far as Xi's dream goes, this one goes firmly between "ate a bit too much before sleep" and "irritating mosquito".

China think JEW NATO only have a problem with the mideast "dictators"

Hong Kong middle-aged wealthy , only a kid actor did not work .

Yeah, just ask the Chinese people how much we care about a small number of deluded idiots in Hong Kong. Heck, most of the Hong Kong people don't even care about them, let alone the rest of China.

we can only believe in that claim when we see a counter mass movement in the form of a huge procession much bigger in number than the present one in front of usa embassy/consulate

lets see if you can do this

we can only believe in that claim when we see a counter mass movement in the form of a huge procession much bigger in number than the present one in front of usa embassy/consulate

lets see if you can do this
The first fair comment I've been from this poster in a long long time.

The first fair comment I've been from this poster in a long long time.

now see another fair comment from this poster.

china is in complete mess and eleven chingping, the clown, is responsible for that. eleven chingping is a complete nut-job who has done irrevocable damage to china. elevan chingping committed the blunder by falsely framing and putting the most patriotic guy behind bars that is bo xilai. now there is only one man who can rescue china and he is

f12128a6794d6733e920bdc4d6bc8aee.jpg

release him with full state honor with immediate effect if you want to get out of this mess

Back
Top Bottom