What's new

HONG KONG GETS NUKED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akasa

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I was just reading an article of how Britain planned to nuke China if the PLA ever invaded Hong Kong in the 1960s. Now, Hong Kong is a major financial center of China. Any aggressive nuclear-involved move by India would probably result Hong Kong being the primary target.

What do you think would be the outcomes and consequences if India fired an Agni-III missile at Hong Kong and blew it up with a 200 kT nuclear warhead?

pop-it-2.jpg

Well today the British are no match for China.And As far as India is concerned it will be highly unlikely of a Scenario of Sino-Indian War.And Besides if i am not wrong India doesn't have a 200Kt Warhead.

Well today the British are no match for China.And As far as India is concerned it will be highly unlikely of a Scenario of Sino-Indian War.And Besides if i am not wrong India doesn't have a 200Kt Warhead.

I agree that a Sino-Indian war is very unlikely to happen, but suppose that Hong Kong does recieve a 200 kt warhead. What would be the economic/political outcomes?

I don't know if India has any 200 kt warheads in commission, but the Agni-III supposedly could carry a 15-200 kt warhead.

This is going to be an inflammatory thread. I don't think India will target an international city like Hong Kong. At least it won't be their first option

India has a nuclear no first use policy.
This means China will be the first country to use nukes and India will respond with full force.

Worst case scenario: The entire subcontinent along with China will be flooded with nuclear radiation, Asia will suffer heavily. Almost all of India/China and their neighbors will be heavily affected. Entire world will enter an ice age due to the thick layer of smoke that will cover the Earth.

Moral of the story: Maintain peace.

WARNING: FLAME BAIT THREAD. REQUEST INDIAN MEMBERS TO REFRAIN FROM REPLYING.
Thanks.

To use nukes, one needs to be as irresponsible as USA.

In Asia, we are sensible people.

We may fight with each other, but we will not nuke ourselves.

Long live mankind

I was just reading an article of how Britain planned to nuke China if the PLA ever invaded Hong Kong in the 1960s. Now, Hong Kong is a major financial center of China. Any aggressive nuclear-involved move by India would probably result Hong Kong being the primary target.

What do you think would be the outcomes and consequences if India fired an Agni-III missile at Hong Kong and blew it up with a 200 kT nuclear warhead?

pop-it-2.jpg

I don't think india will nuke Hong Kong. I am sure india will nuke Shanghai or may be Beijing.

I don't think india will nuke Hong Kong. I am sure india will nuke Shanghai or may be Beijing.

:rofl:

who told you that, which you are saying with so much confidence? :lol:

was it Indian or chines government who said that?

To use nukes, one needs to be as irresponsible as USA.

In Asia, we are sensible people.

We may fight with each other, but we will not nuke ourselves.

Long live mankind

If you reallllllyyyyy believe what you just said, then you have got to be the most deluded and sheltered life person on Earth.

If you reallllllyyyyy believe what you just said, then you have got to be the most deluded and sheltered life person on Earth.

What he said is quite right. Asian countries don't go around nuking others, never have nor will, also we don't go around the world occupying countries and natural resources under the disguise of spreading democracy, now do we? :P

what a BS title...

the earlier this gets closed the better...

A useless thread. . Totaly BS . .close this.

pop-it-2.jpg

This is funny.

A article is ' read' giving out Brit plans of the 60's and a parallel is drawn of India nukeing HK !

There are better targets - of the non civilian kind on the mainland. Why should HK be in the pic ?

Quite frankly a rather poor attempt to generate a discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom