What's new

Homosexuality is Unnatural

Status
Not open for further replies.
Homosexuality is natural by all scientific accounts. It's a variability, just like webbed feet and albinism.
In normal people, the thought of homosexuality forms a natural reaction of repulsion, in order to promote reproduction. However, in gay people, this repulsion instinct is absent and they are attracted to both genders (bi) or to the same gender (gay). It's been years since this has been laid to rest through scientific research conducted at Cambridge. They even pin pointed the gay anomaly on the 11th chromosome. I know this because I work in this field. These studies have been peer reviewed by Fellows the world over.
Before this homophobia gains momentum, we should learn to live and let live. Whichever God people believe is not going to ask what have you done to interfere in other's live, but how much have you done to improve yourself. So, with all due respect, everyone should mind their own respective business and not let what anyone else does, bother you.

Indeed. The thing is, neither my mom nor my daughter fancy me. Question is of course whether a child can consent freely and in a manner comparable to an adult. There is an underlying development issue here: a child and a parent are not equal or equally equipped for informed consent to occur. So, it is a false comparison.

List of animals displaying homosexual behavior - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
There have been occurrences and get reported in news time to time. They may be rare or under reported at this point of time, just like homos are few decades ago, but they happen.

The gay folks are not being produced in the labs. They are a product of nature, however unusual their sexual preference may be. Therefore, by default what they do is natural, uncommon ( supposedly 5% of the population), but natural.
If homosexuality was natural process then it would cause the cessation of a species

I don't understand this nonsense. These siko belongs to some sort of confinement.

I am a biologist playing with DNA from 1996 so perhaps know a thing or two about genes and genetics. The disadvantages of incest are know though they are blown out of proportion. If they were too obvious or as common, half of the 1.7 billion Muslims who allegedly practices 'incest' aka cousin marriage would have born with all sorts of congenital defects. At any rate, the point of debate was/is not repercussions of incest but how far we want to go with our freedom of choice based on mutual consent and apparently no tangible harm to society.

Yet you seem against giving that same freedom of choice to love gay/lesbian couples which you want to afford to incestuous cousin marriage folks.

At any rate, the point of debate was/is not repercussions of incest but how far we want to go with our freedom of choice based on mutual consent and apparently no tangible harm to society.
We should go as far as possible ... Laws should only serve the purpose of protecting society from tangible harm and should not be used as a means of forcing ones sexual, religious or political views on others (keeping in mind the harm to society test of course).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom