What's new

Homepage Editors Required.

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
We are looking for a few front-page (WordPress) editors to help us publish selected items on the homepage. If you want to contribute to the community, please let us know.

* Open only to Pakistani members.

* Member must have a good reputation on the forum and no or negligible history of infringements.

* Must have basic understanding of WordPress interface. Although further assistance will be provided.

* Must have ample time to carry out important editing in the articles to make them user-friendly.

Thanks.

Good command over English optional? :D

(Just kidding.)

Seriously though, good luck in choosing from many suitable volunteer candidates!

Looking for volunteers. I think this will be good for someone looking for editorial role and make an impact.

Looking for volunteers. I think this will be good for someone looking for editorial role and make an impact.

I am sure your Mods and TTs will be able to suggest someone suitable. Why not ask them?

@Arsalan any ideas?

I am sure your Mods and TTs will be able to suggest someone suitable. Why not ask them?

@Arsalan any ideas?
Quite a few, but before a mention them here i will like to talk to them and see if they are interested. Will guide them to this thread. Will get back in a day or two.

Quite a few, but before a mention them here i will like to talk to them and see if they are interested. Will guide them to this thread. Will get back in a day or two.

Agar unhein ungraayjee aatee ho tau achcha hey. :D

Agar unhein ungraayjee aatee ho tau achcha hey. :D
Hmmmmm, i guess it will be hard to find any PAKISTANI who know anything about English.
May be a super patriotic Pakistani who loves Pakistan more than anything and can be found singing praise for the country all the time and now living in abroad, lets say, in AMERICA be an ideal candidate.

Oh wait, IS IT YOU? :D

On a serious note, YES, it is for editor job so we will be better off choosing some one:
  1. Who is not in a rush to just get his word across and do not care about language
  2. Have preferable some past experience
  3. Is a well disciplined person and do not criticizes anything and everything just for the sake of it.

Hmmmmm, i guess it will be hard to find any PAKISTANI who know anything about English.
May be a super patriotic Pakistani who loves Pakistan more than anything and can be found singing praise for the country all the time and now living in abroad, lets say, in AMERICA be an ideal candidate.

Oh wait, IS IT YOU? :D

On a serious note, YES, it is for editor job so we will be better off choosing some one:
  1. Who is not in a rush to just get his word across and do not care about language
  2. Have preferable some past experience
  3. Is a well disciplined person and do not criticizes anything and everything just for the sake of it.

LOL. I know my place. :D

Good Luck with your search with an editor who is more patriotic than knowledgeable in best PDF traditions! After all, that is the better choice. Who one knows is better than what one knows, just like in real life Pakistan.

Good Luck with your search with an editor who is more patriotic than knowledgeable in best PDF traditions! After all, that is the better choice. Who one knows is better than what one knows, just like in real life Pakistan.
HAHAHAHAA
See when you say this:
Who one knows is better than what one knows, just like in real life Pakistan.

with this:

You have NO CLUE my friend. Absolutely none. :D

Oh and thank you for the well wishes dear. :)

HAHAHAHAA
See when you say this:
Who one knows is better than what one knows, just like in real life Pakistan.

with this:

You have NO CLUE my friend. Absolutely none. :D

Oh and thank you for the well wishes dear. :)

You, and PDF, are welcome! :D

So where are the "volunteers"?

You, and PDF, are welcome! :D

So where are the "volunteers"?
You too mate!
Even though you never seem to be grateful for this opportunity you get here to be part of this group. :D

Volunteers? You think we members get PAID by the administration? :O All those people you see managing the forum and doing there jobs better than most of other similar forums are volunteers bahi. We do not get paid. :)

You too mate!
Even though you never seem to be grateful for this opportunity you get here to be part of this group. :D

Volunteers? You think we members get PAID by the administration? :O All those people you see managing the forum and doing there jobs better than most of other similar forums are volunteers bahi. We do not get paid. :)

I do enjoy my time here, so yes, I do owe some gratitude for the time I am not banned. :D

I look forward to the new editor. How are your consultations with those you had in mind progressing?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom