70274230.jpg
5981171148_ca5c528343_z.jpg
483073_10151187152808305_2058583178_n1.jpg
5157776863_b53a415ae9.jpg
70274080.jpg
5157835409_2df7511ef8_z.jpg

Our National Poet Allama Iqbal...
Allama-Iqbal.jpg

The 4 big Petal represent the 4 provinces.. the 3 smaller petals represent the territories.. Azad Kashmir,Gilgit Baltistan and FATA..

Culture,history etc of all our people are represented in that museum...

Attachments

• 70274230.jpg
    70274230.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 8
  • 5158496978_f31e859e03_m.jpg
    5158496978_f31e859e03_m.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 13
This is typical of Yanks....

Anyways the best way to counter such negativity is to have our own, very strong, media.

Pakistan is a beautiful country, definitely would like to visit there no matter what people throw at Pakistan. @Armstrong which regions or places are definitely worth checking out?

For cities, Lahore, Karachi, Islamabad. History rich smaller cities: Multan, Bahawalpur, Taxila, Harappa ruins, Moenjudaro ruins, Tangi, Rohtas fort, Peshawar.

Pure beautiful natural landscape: Skardu, Gilgit (Shindoor festival), Kaghan-Naran, Swat valley, Naltar, Neelam valley, Mangla, Balochistan desert, Nathia Gali, Thar desert, Khaplo river valley, Saiful Malook lake and many more...

If your adventurous type, try Deosai planes, Concordia and K2 base camp (extremely demanding but thats where 4 of worlds highest mountains stand shoulder to shoulder; view seems out of this world), takht Sulemain summit, Suleman range west of Dg Khan (one of a kind landscape). Many more...

Crystal blue untouched beaches of entire Makran coast...

Most of these I have seen but others will add more, I am sure. You are most Welcome to Pakistan. Please do check local situation with authorities although most are safe. Army guys will be happy to advise and sometimes provide security and guides too. Just for fun, try google image search for these places...

Never watched it, don't intend to. There have been so many similar shows, the genre is plain boring.

91 British soldiers

Homeland wouldn't dare offend Israel.

The facts have been watered down to spare Israeli sensibilities

91 people were killed, most of them being staff of the hotel or Secretariat: 21 were first-rank government officials; 49 were second-rank clerks, typists and messengers, junior members of the Secretariat, employees of the hotel and canteen workers; 13 were soldiers; 3 policemen; and 5 were members of the public.

King David Hotel bombing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pakistan is a beautiful country, definitely would like to visit there no matter what people throw at Pakistan. @Armstrong which regions or places are definitely worth checking out?

Thanks bro. Btw , we do have some Turkish bros and other people from West Asia in Pak studying in institutions like Punjab university/LUMS etc. or doing business. I've personally met some. You should definitely check out Indus valley sites (it's one of the oldest civilizations on the planet). There's a contrast of modern architecture and old Islamic architecture all over the place .There's so much contrast when it comes to landscape that you'll be surprised. For trekking, mountaineering it's the snowy north with some really high peaks.

We love Turkey so you won't have issues when interacting with people. Maybe wait for some time and let the dust to settle down (go later sometime). I personally believe that our future is bright so most likely you'll have plenty of time in the future to check PAK out:tup:. This will surprise you but we were an economic inspiration for South Korea and Malaysia at one point. We have a thriving, open-minded middle-class but in the nefarious international propaganda these facts are somehow lost.

Some urban Islamic architecture: Lahore fort

Lahore-Fort-Shahi-Qila-Lahore-Punjab-Pakistan.jpg

45723036_4a4d6f3e8c_o.jpg

Natural sphinx in Balochistan:

sphinx1.jpg

Natural-sphinx-in-makran-pakistan.jpg

North :

Banjosa_lake.jpg

Pakistan1.jpg

Looks like alien technology, Hollywood could make a good Sci-fi film/TV show based off of that monument alone. I would watch that.

Haha yeah that's precisely what came to mind. I can just imagine Yoda walking around

Why are the Pakistanis getting so pissed off? It's just a fictional series for God's sake. This ain't an official documentary on Pakistan!

But all said and done, Pakistan needs do more to smoke out the 'good' terrorists as its reputation has hit a new low. Or else it will be more of the same.

Home land is just reflecting common sentiment of West people towards Pakistan...Now it is the responsibility of Pakistan to improve its image and perception..Media team never owe any thing to any one...Even now too, West Media show India is a poor country...That does not mean India is poor as shown on TV....So i am not sure why Pakistan reacts to such media incident...

being depicted as a terrorist is much worrisome as being depicted as a poor country,

IMHO it is totally understandable for a country to launch a complaint with the product owner on the incorrect depiction of its socio dynamics and geography.

I understand this as in the recent past I acted as geopolitical champ for the product\feature set my team anticipated to ship, to fulfill the role I studied various examples of although all unintentional but incorrect depictions of the content and corresponding mitigation techniques, to carryout as a preventive exercise.

The carryout of the additional effort of making sure that the shipped product (e.g, software) is geopolitically correct as per respective market happens because businesses respect customer's sentiments and correlate the success and popularity of the product with the content and the context in which it is depicted.

The impact multimedia (graphics, videos, games, audios) implant on public is of reasonable importance, mistakenly not always understood and realized initially.

End users and domestic audiences matter because they consume and reproduce these geopolitical associations—repeating them in everyday conversations within the home, the café, and other public places, forming, reshaping opinions.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom