What's new

Hizbul Mujahideen Chief Operational Commander Yaseen Itoo Killed

ROFL

He sure found Wi-fi in hell. :lol:

Their so called "good terrorists", cross the border, burn schools & hospitals. Don't know how do they differentiate between the GOOD and the BAD here.
Hate has blinded them completely.

The Stage when you become blind for a Goal & leave all Sanity behind is called Fanaticism.
There are lovely Pakistani People. But this nation has Ruined its self.

I remember 80s when Pakistan was a progressive Nation, before advert of Zia.

Now, the Whole World has drawn a Caricature of them--- which will Never fade away.

Just Saying Nuclear "Quvvat" Doesnt make you a Superman !!

Last edited:
A major loss of KAshmiri resistance movement. Yasit Yatoo Shaheed lives like a legend and his sacrifice will create another uprising. InshAllah.
One day Pakistan and Kashmir will celebrate 14 August together. May Allah accept sacrifice of legend Yasin YAtoo, Irfan Shaikh and Umer. Amen.

Are you guys out of your mind, after Quetta / APS / Lahore attacks still think there are good terrorists. A terrorist is a terrorist irrespective of religion, region , caste etc.
This mentality of good terrorist has made you blind, you are not seeing the blood of hundreds of your countrymen and the reason behind it is the same mentality shoing support for TTP / LEJ/ BLA

And I guess this kind of inhuman/ terrorist lover behavior is specific to your nation. Coupe of days ago 7 rangers lost life in Quetta I didnt see a single post by Indian / Afgan/ Iraninan or any other nationality prasing the attackers or disrespecting men in uniform.

@WebMaster @waz any kind of terrorist supporting posts be it Kashmiri terrorist / TTP / LEJ/ BLA should be dealt strictly

Back
Top Bottom