What's new

Hitler Speeches with accurate English subtitles

That's awesome. Or we could ask the Eastern Europeans their opinions on Russian occupation. look at all the demonstrations begging the Russians to come back!
You think that the U.S. occupation better for them? They became enslaved, competing with Negroes and Arabs for unskilled workers places in the UK, Sweden or Germany.
Or do you not know that in Europe are often anti-American rallies?

You think that the U.S. occupation better for them? They became enslaved, competing with Negroes and Arabs for unskilled workers places in the UK, Sweden or Germany.
Lol....again with racist comments....sure shows your stand against "fascist'! And it was the Soviet Union that imported Africans and others to Eastern Europe. As part of the European Union, people leave to other places to find work....not flock to former East bloc nations! Lol....are you so un-informed? Yeah....once the joined the EU all those Brits and Germans and such flooded in to take all those sweet jobs! Oh no! Western Europe had just been waiting for a piece of the good life they had under Russia!

this guy knows how to speak...damn

Impressive .But at a glance this guy appears as some type of maniac.
But he proves one fact and it is louder through Osama BinLaden .All it take s to destroy a beautiful world is THE WILL OF A SINGLE MAN

Lol....again with racist comments....sure shows your stand against "fascist'! And it was the Soviet Union that imported Africans and others to Eastern Europe. As part of the European Union, people leave to other places to find work....not flock to former East bloc nations! Lol....are you so un-informed? Yeah....once the joined the EU all those Brits and Germans and such flooded in to take all those sweet jobs! Oh no! Western Europe had just been waiting for a piece of the good life they had under Russia!
Western Europe has never been under Russian rule . USSR never imported Negroes or Arabs into Eastern Europe .
What racism? What are you talking about? Naming Negroes as "Negroes" or Arabs as "Arabs" - is racism???
Population of Eastern Europe decreases very rapidly. In many countries, population decline has exceeded losses during WW2. People are out of work at home and have to go to Western Europe to work. And although they are EU citizens , they get 3-5 times less money than locals . They compete for the lowest-paid jobs with refugees from Africa and Asia.
Level of education falling, industry and agriculture - degraded. You still manage to deceive them with propaganda, but not for long .

Western Europe has never been under Russian rule . USSR never imported Negroes or Arabs into Eastern Europe .
What racism? What are you talking about? Naming Negroes as "Negroes" or Arabs as "Arabs" - is racism???
Population of Eastern Europe decreases very rapidly. In many countries, population decline has exceeded losses during WW2. People are out of work at home and have to go to Western Europe to work. And although they are EU citizens , they get 3-5 times less money than locals . They compete for the lowest-paid jobs with refugees from Africa and Asia.
Level of education falling, industry and agriculture - degraded. You still manage to deceive them with propaganda, but not for long .
is it really true? i mean seriously?

is it really true? i mean seriously?
It's true. At least in some countries - Bulgaria, Romania, Latvia, Lithuania. In Bulgaria, for example, in recent years there have been some cases of self-immolation. People received utility bills more than they earn. I keep quiet about pensioners.
In more or less prosperous Eastern European countries like the Czech Republic or Poland, the situation is not much better. Their development is lagging behind Western European. That is, in such circumstances, they will never catch up with the standard of living of the country in Western Europe.

It's true. At least in some countries - Bulgaria, Romania, Latvia, Lithuania. In Bulgaria, for example, in recent years there have been some cases of self-immolation. People received utility bills more than they earn. I keep quiet about pensioners.
In more or less prosperous Eastern European countries like the Czech Republic or Poland, the situation is not much better. Their development is lagging behind Western European. That is, in such circumstances, they will never catch up with the standard of living of the country in Western Europe.
Well sir there can be other arguments abt it too eg. These countries u mentioned r newly formed capitalist countries by newly form i mean they were not under capitalism after WW2 , but France, UK, Spain etc were immediately WW2(and we all know what capitalism is where the rich get benefit then a common man). Also these r land locked countries or the countries like Romania's ports open into seas not oceans where they can access nearly entire world?

Not familiar with your own history? Lots of East Asians and Africans from Communist or communist leaning governments were brought to the east bloc as "students' or for training and indoctrination. Many are still there...and in Russia...where they have tales to tell about their warm treatment from "anti-fascist" Russians. Lol...was just reading about how Jews were getting notices to register as Jews ....in Eastern Ukraine...the friendly, anti-fascist Russian part.

Not familiar with your own history? Lots of East Asians and Africans from Communist or communist leaning governments were brought to the east bloc as "students' or for training and indoctrination. Many are still there...and in Russia...where they have tales to tell about their warm treatment from "anti-fascist" Russians. Lol...was just reading about how Jews were getting notices to register as Jews ....in Eastern Ukraine...the friendly, anti-fascist Russian part.
Comrades from Africa, Asia and Latin America were trained in the USSR and in some secret training camps in eastern Europe . But they back to homeland to complete their assignments . Massively into the USSR moved only Koreans , when there began cleaning of pro- Soviet party members. That's all.
Comrades who came to study were treated very well. You can go to Asia or Africa, and ask people who have studied in Moscow in the Soviet Union, they will approve my words. There was no discrimination as the main slogan of the Party : "Workers of the world unite." Friendship of the Peoples of the USSR - not an empty phrase. In the West believed in the dollar, and in the Soviet Union - in the friendship of peoples.
The passport of the citizen of the USSR was such a graph - nationality. All regestered, not only Jews.

Of course his minor character of hating Jews, Gypsies, Slavs and other undesirables.

This romanticisation of Hitler by Indians is stomach churning.
i was going to say the same..
may be many of us are fascinated by baddies besides we did not face the true horror. INA's involvement makes it even more compicated.

Comrades from Africa, Asia and Latin America were trained in the USSR and in some secret training camps in eastern Europe . But they back to homeland to complete their assignments . Massively into the USSR moved only Koreans , when there began cleaning of pro- Soviet party members. That's all.
Comrades who came to study were treated very well. You can go to Asia or Africa, and ask people who have studied in Moscow in the Soviet Union, they will approve my words. There was no discrimination as the main slogan of the Party : "Workers of the world unite." Friendship of the Peoples of the USSR - not an empty phrase. In the West believed in the dollar, and in the Soviet Union - in the friendship of peoples.
The passport of the citizen of the USSR was such a graph - nationality. All regestered, not only Jews.
I'm talking now. After the fall of the USSR, blacks in Russia speak of horrid discrimination (plenty of Russian skinheads....when my mom went there she was treated great...some Mexican guys who also went...not so well. Didn't help they look like people from Chechnya etc.) And the register as Jews? Not in the USSR....now...by pro-Moscow authorities in Donetsk.

john_f_kennedy-749600.jpg

"Hitler will emerge from the hatred that surrounds him now as one of the most significant figures who ever lived... he had a mystery about him in the way that he lived and in the manner of his death that will live and grow after him. He had in him the stuff of which legends are made."

- John F. Kennedy,
President of the
United States of America

Last edited:
"Hitler will emerge from the hatred that surrounds him now as one of the most significant figures who ever lived... he had a mystery about him in the way that he lived and in the manner of his death that will live and grow after him. He had in him the stuff of which legends are made."

- John F. Kennedy,
President of the
United States of America

Spot on. Smart man Kennedy.
Thats exactly what i say to my peeps. Future generations will remember Hitler and Nazi in a way very different from whats its like today. They will do justice to their greatness. Hitler's overflowing energy had an invigorating effect on his nation. He raised a people from ashes through the power of his own belief. As far as the violence is concerned, those who are disturbed by it should start hating Alexander, Genghis Khan, Roman emperors and countless other inspiring figures from history as well.

@Desert Fox Your late appearance on a Hitler thread is surprising.:laugh:

Spot on. Smart man Kennedy.
Thats exactly what i say to my peeps. Future generations will remember Hitler and Nazi in a way very different from whats its like today. They will do justice to their greatness. Hitler's overflowing energy had an invigorating effect on his nation. He raised a people from ashes through the power of his own belief. As far as the violence is concerned, those who are disturbed by it should start hating Alexander, Genghis Khan, Roman emperors and countless other inspiring figures from history as well.

@Desert Fox Your late appearance on a Hitler thread is surprising.:laugh:
Well, i don't have too much time on my hands to be joining in debates on Hitler. But i will leave a quote here and there.

I'm talking now. After the fall of the USSR, blacks in Russia speak of horrid discrimination (plenty of Russian skinheads....when my mom went there she was treated great...some Mexican guys who also went...not so well. Didn't help they look like people from Chechnya etc.) And the register as Jews? Not in the USSR....now...by pro-Moscow authorities in Donetsk.
After the collapse of the USSR in many former republics a wave of violence against the Russian . Beggars people , deceived by propaganda believe that they become poor because of Russian , and not because of the collapse of the state. Of course, the Russian also became worse treating to other other people .
About Jews in Donetsk - complete nonsense. The Nazis seized power in Kiev and not in Donetsk. This is in Kiev heroes - Nazi . This is in Kiev hang portrait of Hitler.
In Donetsk people rose just against fascism.
When it was WW2 , the grandfathers of the current fascist government of Kiev fought for Hitler. And our grandfathers fought against Hitler. For this, they hate us and crave revenge.

Back
Top Bottom