What's new

HIT - Next Generation Tank Development

yarmook

Reaction score
Any one has any idea or news about Pakistan HIT about to initiate a new tank project with turkey to develop a future generation tank for future warfare and may have some stealth features.

Secondly , any news Pakistan was about to establish some assembly line for AlKhalid tanks for Saudi Arabia? Has it been cancelled or whats the update? I m not sure whether it was an assembly line or it was selling AlKhalid tanks being sold to Saudis?

Please guys am waiting for your replies.:pakistan:

Cannot suggest about the HIT project but pakistan did sign memorandums of understanding with Turkey regarding the next tank project of pakistan and Turkish press reported that a Pakistani armour firm will participate in the Turkey's new generation tank project source is wikipedia.
As for saudis they were more interested (though i'm not sure) in Abrams then in Alkhaild.

yeah it was said that the Saudis are not interested in Al-Khalids anymore:crazy: . And i heard that Turkey was making and indgeneious tank. Is that where Pakistani armour firm is particpating.

:pakistan: :pakistan:

There are no credible reports that suggest that collaboration between Pakistan and Turkey is going on to develop a next generation tank. However, there were many credible reports which suggests that Pakistan and Turkey are engaged in many joint ventures. There will be a visit of Pakistani defence delegation next year or so, where they will further discuss defence related issues for the mutual interest of the both countries.

Back
Top Bottom