What's new

History of Vietnam or What do you want to know about Vietnam?

Yes, I am sorry I meant Linyi. This is the city of Confuscious.

-----------------------
You have a strong imagination
Maybe small country people don‘t understand what is ethnic integration,national unity ,today we are no doubt Chinese status,With the development of economy,it's more convenient to visit,job,my relative including many nation,one family Members don't mind where are you come from,what is you nation,it is “great power mentality”,VN comrade Cannot feel it,

congrat, Zhuang bro. I read your comment it is similar to propaganda title of renmin zipao 人民日报.

I have a question : Do you know who is 儂智高 ?

Vietnam now development is also good, but with China against only a dead end.
actually thing is very easy:

since ancient times back to the period of Nam Viet under Zhao Tuo (204 bc), what Vietnam wants is respect and equality from China. that aim has not changed much until today.

we are not against China just for fun.

Last edited:
congrat, Zhuang bro. I read your comment it is similar to propaganda title of renmin zipao 人民日报.

I have a question : Do you know who is 儂智高 ?
----
yes i known, a leader of zhuang,what do you think 儂智高?

that's a typical history misunderstanding, nowadays, Viet just like Philp in some way, difference is Philp failed to join U.S, Viet failed to be a part of China.

In accident years, some talented Chinese who cannot get spot light on them in China, they choose to move to far south of China, with many years and hard working. then we have a place now named 越南,交趾...etc. Even the names were gifts from Emperor in central country.

The relationship between Viet and China is twisted by media in both sides, these 2 countries acted like teacher and student, father and son, elder brother and youth in last thousands years, not even close to be enemies, but now, under powerful media and needs of politics, everything changes.

you are uneducated and brainwashed chinese boy. Your troll is just repeated what newbie chinese troll on PDF when you are just joined in.

Problem is that we kicked Han Chinese ran back to China. and we regained our independence from China. Other people in south Chine were enslaving by Han Chinese untill now.

What does it mean the word 越南,交趾 mean ? This characters is just Chinese recorded our sound from Vietnamese:

" 越南 " is first used by our fortune teller Nguyen Binh Khiem. 阮秉謙; 1491–1585.

"交趾" Giao Chi (cochine) came from Nguoi " Keo " and " Kẻ Chợ". It is origin our ancient words labeled to themselves by Vietnamese. Han Zi is just characters for writing.

One more exemple for you: the name of the girl "Nụ" in Vietnamese, it does mean a small " flower ". using Han Zi we can write "女" for record the sound, or we can use Han Zi word "华" for the meaning...

I dont like to waste my time more.

----
yes i known, a leader of zhuang,what do you think 儂智高?

just for my test, are you really Zhuang ?

Last edited:
you are uneducated and brainwashed chinese boy. Your troll is just repeated what newbie chinese troll on PDF when you are just joined in.

Problem is that we kicked Han Chinese ran back to China. and we regained our independence from China. Other people in south Chine were enslaving by Han Chinese untill now.

What does it mean the word 越南,交趾 mean ? This characters is just Chinese recorded our sound from Vietnamese:

"交趾" Giao Chi (cochine) came from Nguoi " Keo " and " Kẻ Chợ". It is origin our ancient words labeled to themselves by Vietnamese. Han Zi is just characters for writing.

One more exemple for you: the name of the girl "Nụ" in Vietnamese, it does mean a " flower ". using Han Zi we can write "女" for record the sound, or we can use Han Zi word "华" for the meaning...

-------------
“Other people in south Chine were enslaving by Han Chinese untill now.”
Who enslaved me?How ?why i don’t known?:chilli:
i think VN bro have strange ideas.:D

Wrong analogy, you compare North Chinese and South Chinese is like comparing North Germans and South Germans.

North Germans: pure Germanics
South Germans: Germanics/Celts mix

North Chinese: pure Huaxia
South Chinese: Huaxia/Baiyue mix

Can you say that South Germans are not Germans? LMAO

when you like to speak about Germany people, there is English and Deutch. or more Deutsche Volk and Austria Volk.

when you like to speak about Germany people, there is English and Deutch. or more Deutsche Volk and Austria Volk.

Germany got defeated, so they were forced to split with Austria.

Try to defeat China first before talking like you own South China.

And let me telling you, the difference between South Chinese and North Chinese is actually smaller than that between South Germans and North Germans.

So you can keep dreaming, no sane people from China will support South China being a different entity from China.

One more exemple for you: the name of the girl "Nụ" in Vietnamese, it does mean a small " flower ". using Han Zi we can write "女" for record the sound, or we can use Han Zi word "华" for the meaning...

just for my test, are you really Zhuang ?
---------------
i m Zhuang,from Guangxi,what do you think 侬智高?

-------
Show something different!
5 colors glutinous rice
U5200P1032DT20120312132447.jpg

--------------
88efb995cbbf566a95f45f32cc32_480_640.c1.jpg

Boy and girl of Zhuang

----------------
Interesting. I just watch a documents showing that an ethnic group in NorthWest VN also have the same type of rice, but with 7 colors. The clothe is different though.

Back
Top Bottom