What's new

History Forum ? Request

Fantastic. I need motivated, intelligent people. I am counting on you to contribute. My idea is we set a central repository where we gather information, articles relating to our history. That becomes our resource base. It should be secure and only some members ought to be allowed to change matariel therein.

There should be discussion section below which of course people can discuss using the information in the repository. Then we need people to read up and spread the information.I know Bamxa is already in.

I agree with Bamxa we need to know our stuff. We must be able to back up any argument we make with facts or sound, logical reasoning. What ever we say must be able to stand up to scrutiny.
Alright then,
I have suggestion:

1-Write article with proper references and citations.
2-Upload in database section which you can do easily.
3-Create a section Pakistan defence database discussion and keep its moderation criteria strict ie like we did in senior's cafe earlier. You can mention R&D's for help and title holders as well.

Regards

Everybodty thank you. We have HisStOry and best of all it is 'Pakistan History. Love it. If my past experiance is anything to go by I expect we are going to waves of dive bombing designed to derail the threads. I hope the Mods. take stiff action so that everybody gets the message.

Once again thanks to everybody.

@Horus
Make me moderator on history section. ;)

jk

But there should be section on ancient Pakistan history.

Last edited:
Everybodty thank you. We have HisStOry and best of all it is 'Pakistan History. Love it. If my past experiance is anything to go by I expect we are going to waves of dive bombing designed to derail the threads. I hope the Mods. take stiff action so that everybody gets the message.

Once again thanks to everybody.
Liberally hand out negative ratings to pricks and report and dont reply And carry on posting. Every single thread on this forum is destroyed by these. Dont pause to answer annoyances.

Liberally hand out negative ratings to pricks and report and dont reply And carry on posting. Every single thread on this forum is destroyed by these. Dont pause to answer annoyances.

Thanks. Just keep a eye on the history forum please. The mistake I made before was I got easily distracted in silly one to one with these ****** and in way they win because I don't finish off what I came to do. Although as you have seen I know how to shoot them up but that is not what I come to do.

I do not intend to go that way again. Thanks to you as well. I came here really annoyed but this offers me and couple other guys to build a good resource base on ancient Pakistan history. Do follow it and spread the word.

Take care.

Hello Sir,

I have keen interest in history in particular Pakistan history. It is vital that our people should know Pakistan's history as well the history of our land and the history of the people's of Pakistan.

If people with no history are rootless, like orphans. We badly need our people informed of our proud past. If you could open a dedicated section I would request you have one given over to Ancient History. I have done lot of reading and prepared various presentation's.

I would love to bring that here and also invite others to contribute. I was a member of another world history forum but I was thrown out because I all the Indian's their ganged up against me. This has made me even more determined me to make our history known to Pakistani and the world at large.

Thank you.

:tup:

Good job

The late President of UAE once said, He who does not have a past, does not have present or future.

its a cunning tactic, to deflect from the core issue bharatis will bombard as Atanz has mentioned previously on multiple fronts, confuse, distract, deflect. remain on the core issue and ignore the jibes as you well know resorting to insults is a submission of defeat. i would say its a bharati Chanakayan philosophy but guess what chanakaya was born, studied and taught in Taxila, Pakistan lol

Very good idea @Atanz. I have been posting history threads about Pakhtuns here for years or two but not every one of it fits into military-history category. I would surely contribute to the new section, my articles would be related to history pakhtunkhwa and Balochistanhttps://defence.pk/members/atanz.139301/

Indians will troll the posts bringing in Arab camels etc. and then derail it with their own dynasties and personalities. and the usual so the forum will need to have some limit like the seniors cafe so that dedicated troll accounts wont be able to post there.

rest it is fine as long as it is not a dick measuring contest which is not entirely avoidable but should be contained.

I can tell it will start with the argument if we are Arabs, Turks or Persians or one of the more native races of the sub-continent. religion should be mentioned as a passing reference and not be made a prime focus of argument otherwise this section will be no different to countless others.
Its your assumptions and impression of history like that. Kindly dont generalize.

Very good idea @Atanz. I have been posting history threads about Pakhtuns here for years or two but not every one of it fits into military-history category. I would surely contribute to the new section, my articles would be related to history pakhtunkhwa and Balochistan

I would love to have you as a active participant. I am all in favour of all our people, Pashtun, Baloch, Sindhi, Punjabi and Kashmiri to 'own' and take pride in their history. I would only ask that as this is Pakistan forum you must not do it in a way that hurts the other groups in our country. I believe all our people need to take pride in their lineage and then tie to the Pakistan flag.

Let us use our history to unite and not divide. Let us be inclusive.Let us build a national identity that stands on more then one leg.

Last edited:
I was a member of another world history forum but I was thrown out because I all the Indian's their ganged up against me
Pakeezah Sir, you were banned because of blatant inventing of history by several Mods among which Indians were very few. It is mostly full of Europeans. Not Indians. :)

This is a good place for you to start though. Best wishes. :tup:

@Joe Shearer is a respected historian.

Just one suggestion, your take if you wish to follow or not. Try to avoid posts like these - :)
The day that you 1,300 million insects do anything to me I will become a 'Hindoo Gindoo'. The problem I was outnumbered like 10 to 1 and my nature is such that I can't struugle to ignore negative comments about Pakistan. That just led with insufficient time to cover my passion Pakistan history.

Last edited:
Pakeezah Sir, you were banned because of blatant inventing of history by several Mods among which Indians were very few. It is mostly full of Europeans. Not Indians. :)

This is a good place for you to start though. Best wishes. :tup:

No. Don't fabricate. I was banned because I could not ignore the continous disparaging comments about Pakistan. As I reacted I ended up in tangles. The Indian's there far outnumbered me so 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 and on I came to the attention of Mods every time. One day the aggregate of warning hot the ceiling and I was banned. The mods were not going to ban those 10 guys because each had only done on altercation whereas I had scored 10.

To put is simply if you had tussle with 10 guys people will think your a trouble causer simply because the numbers are against you. I intend to go back. But I assure you it was nothing related to my historical input. I am here to spark interest in my countrymen so there are more of us.

and many of those Europeans there I count as friends. I know I made a positive impression on them. They saw another side to Pakistan despite the deliberate, organized effort on part of your countrymen to snuff my views.

No. Don't fabricate. I was banned because I could not ignore the continous disparaging comments about Pakistan. As I reacted I ened up in tangles. The Indian's there far outnumbered me so 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 and on I came to the attention of Mods every time. One day the aggregate of warning hot the ceiling and I was banned. The mods were not going to ban those 10 guys because each had only done on altercation whereas I had scored 10.

To put is simply if you had tussle with 10 guys people will think your a trouble causer simply because the numbers are against you. I intend to go back. But I assure you it was nothing related to my historical input. I am here to spark interest in my countrymen so there are more of us.
i. Naturally if you call a people insects and the like, you should not expect a rewarding treatment. As a 'wannabe' historian you need to be less emotional and more factual. Claiming the IVC as ONLY Pakistani is full emotional and no factual for example. It is just like Indians saying Mughals have nothing to do with Pakistan.

ii. Secondly, Indians are not Mods in almost any history forums in the world. Most of them have an overwhelming number of Brits and French. :P The ordinary members can be Indian and they can be many. With a 800 million plus Internet subscriber base, you will have more online presence.

iii. To be taken seriously, you need to put your points, publish them in papers and have them tabled in International Historical Forums published in journals etc. Otherwise it will remain just like the history Pakistan is famous for.

iv. The Shining India phrase that you use very often has nothing to do with history. It was a slogan of the previous NDA Government to showcase India's growing economic might, not our shared historical heritage. That is 'Incredible India' and it does not claim anything as solely belonging to the Republic of India.

v. Here I am in absolute minority. I hope you will not 'react in tangles'. :)

Naturally if you call a people insects and the like, you should not expect a rewarding treatment. As a 'wannabe' historian you need to be less emotional and more factual. Claiming the IVC as ONLY Pakistani is full emotional and no factual for example. It is just like Indians saying Mughals have nothing to do with Pakistan.

I did not get banned for saying those things. I am just venting in this forum. I see Indian's saying things here about Pakistan that no Indian website would put up with. Try Bharat Rakshak and see the purified venom for Pakistan.

I reiterate I neve got banned for my historical views. Everybod here and there are 'wannabe'. There is no absolute history. There is historieS.

ii. Secondly, Indians are not Mods in almost any history forums in the world. Most of them have an overwhelming number of Brits and French. :P The ordinary members can be Indian and they can be many. With a 800 million plus Internet subscriber base, you will have more online presence.

Yes, population of 1,300 million creates a tidal wave. The problem is I am not the sort of person who ignores things. I took head on too many and result was kept on coming to the attention of Mods. result I got banned. that is how it goes. I have no regret. I made a massive impact on all. I have no problem with the Mods. I assure you when I go back many will welcome me.

iii. To be taken seriously, you need to put your points, publish them in papers and have them tabled in International Historical Forums published in journals etc. Otherwise it will remain just like the history Pakistan is famous for.

Thank you for teaching me. I take it you are a historian. Trust me considering the criminal neglect by Pakistan of our history, Pakistan's present less then best reputation, dozens of Indian posters, I as the sole person giving Pakistan side of the story in a international forum did a hell of a job. I know many people contacted me. It is easy getting claps amongst your own. In the hostile environment it is quite another but I never shun fro anything. I know I left with people holding a better impression of Pakistan than they had when I arrived. I am here to nurture more Pakistani's.

iv. The Shining India phrase that you use very often has nothing to do with history. It was a slogan of the previous NDA Government to showcase India's growing economic might, not our shared historical heritage. That is 'Incredible India' and it does not claim anything as solely belonging to the Republic of India.

I know. It was sarcasm.

v. Here I am in absolute minority. I hope you will not 'react in tangles'[/QUOTE]
. :)[/QUOTE]

No I won't. Even there I over reacted because of some personal problems. Bad day etc.

I did not get banned for saying those things. I am just venting in this forum. I see Indian's saying things here about Pakistan that no Indian website would put up with. Try Bharat Rakshak and see the purified venom for Pakistan.

I reiterate I neve got banned for my historical views. Everybod here and there are 'wannabe'. There is no absolute history. There is historieS.

Yes, population of 1,300 million creates a tidal wave. The problem is I am not the sort of person who ignores things. I took head on too many and result was kept on coming to the attention of Mods. result I got banned. that is how it goes. I have no regret. I made a massive impact on all. I have no problem with the Mods. I assure you when I go back many will welcome me.

Thank you for teaching me. I take it you are a historian. Trust me considering the criminal neglect by Pakistan of our history, Pakistan's present less then best reputation, dozens of Indian posters, I as the sole person giving Pakistan side of the story in a international forum did a hell of a job. I know many people contacted me. It is easy getting claps amongst your own. In the hostile environment it is quite another but I never shun fro anything. I know I left with people holding a better impression of Pakistan than they had when I arrived. I am here to nurture more Pakistani's.

I know. It was sarcasm.

v. Here I am in absolute minority. I hope you will not 'react in tangles'

No. I ain't a historian. Just an avid reader. @Joe Shearer is one. :)

Back
Top Bottom