What's new

Historic uprising of Bangladesh silent majority

See the full clip . Its great How these Jamatis are chanting "Allah -o- Akhbar " While slaughtering people . Viewer Discretion is recommended .

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=360100660760499

The true face behind all the sophistry, desperate propaganda, lies, polemics and diverting the blame to the ''other'' that goes on here 24-7.

So what kind of evil cult bludgeons people to death and the frenzied cult followers chant praise to their cult deity. This is really evil behaviour by the jamatis and i know people like animelive will offer an appropriate apology, people like idune will claim false flag, kalumias will utter something non sensical or blame the hindus and people like al zakirs will jerk off to this and kobiraz will simply respond with denial like always, thanks for the bare video shot by these same people cherokee.

Last edited by a moderator:
But spending sometime on Various Bangaldeshi forums I have seen how the folks hate jamaat and hifajet or whatever that groups name it . Some support it as well but on this forum ratio is Inverse .

Read the English Comments along with this Video . Most agree they were Jamati but some people were supporting this as well .

lol they were villagers of villages of that area , all came out with bamboo ( typical Bangla mob style) to protect a Madrasa ..... That is too a deobandi madrassa, not a Maududi madrassa.. Ask yourself, so many motorcycle in a remote village?? why??

ook there is a jamati under your bed...

The true face behind all the sophistry, desperate propaganda, lies, polemics and diverting the blame to the ''other'' that goes on here 24-7.

So what kind of evil cult bludgeons people to death and the frenzied cult followers chant praise to their cult deity. This is really evil behaviour by the jamatis and i know people like animelive will offer an appropriate apology, people like idune will claim false flag, kalumias will utter something non sensical or blame the hindus and people like al zakirs will jerk off to this and kobiraz will simply respond with denial like always, thanks for the bare video shot by these same people cherokee.

Nothing to hide....

There was a thread on this incident ....

http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangladesh-defence/245216-awami-vs-hefajat-e-islami-clash-2-dead.html

But spending sometime on Various Bangaldeshi forums I have seen how the folks hate jamaat and hifajet or whatever that groups name it . Some support it as well but on this forum ratio is Inverse .

which site?? Awami blogs?? Somewherein?? Amarblog?? Nagorik blog?? lol

lol they were villagers of villages of that area , all came out with bamboo ( typical Bangla mob style) to protect a Madrasa ..... That is too a deobandi madrassa, not a Maududi madrassa.. Ask yourself, so many motorcycle in a remote village?? why??

ook there is a jamati under your bed...

I don't give a fook why there are so many vehicles . Vehicles can go anywhere to anywhere in a country .If they really wanted to attack a mosque they would have come with assault rifles , bombs etc mowing down rows and rows of these inhumane pests .
But the thing is they did not . They might be going for some procession or meeting or something when this false news was spread and these illiterate inhuman spawn of flith attacked them and are enjoying slaughtering them , chanting allah o akhbar .

which site?? Awami blogs?? Somewherein?? Amarblog?? Nagorik blog?? lol

na various FB pages . Read comment on this video as well to get the drift .

I don't give a fook why there are so many vehicles . Vehicles can go anywhere to anywhere in a country .If they really wanted to attack a mosque they would have come with assault rifles , bombs etc mowing down rows and rows of these inhumane pests .
But the thing is they did not . They might be going for some procession or meeting or something when this false news was spread and these illiterate inhuman spawn of flith attacked them and are enjoying slaughtering them , chanting allah o akhbar .

You will notice its always al badr, rezakaars, al shams, hefazat and now random villagers - NEVER jamaat for these jamatis.

We must recognize evil and deal with it appropriately. I'm sure any bangladeshis not dehumanised by cult like thinking can see what they are dealing with.

Whatever dude, This mob justice will spread all over the country ( Govt already lost southern Bangladesh Chittagong, Coxs Bazar, Feni, Noakhali and other conservative muslim areas) if Govt continues to behave like This.... Fir mat bol na warning nahi diya :coffee:

So what kind of evil cult bludgeons people to death and the frenzied cult followers chant praise to their cult deity.

Post reported @Loki

Last edited by a moderator:
Why? Do you think those animals are regular muslims? I don't think so, I think these people are some kind of cult followers. Real muslim would NEVER do this, don't you think?

Yes real muslim never kill anyone. I'm surprised nobody yet disowned these guys from Islam.

this is not india where you can get automatic rifles and bombs in your local grocery store.

Yes real muslim never kill anyone. I'm surprised nobody yet disowned these guys from Islam.

When Awami League commits genocide killing 200 some people. shoot people in point blank range where was indian Muslim aspiritions????? Don't present yourself as fake and digusting more than you already are.

Back
Top Bottom