What's new

Hinopak to export 25 buses to UAE

ameer219

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hinopak to export 25 buses to UAE

ISLAMABAD (July 31 2010): Hinopak, a leading bus manufacturer, has announced that it will export 25 buses to the UAE this month at a price of $80,000 per unit stated by Director sales and marketing Hinopak Motors Limited Mohammad Irfan Shaikh.

The company sold 2,037 trucks in 2009-10, as compared to 1,724 units last year. However, bus sales declined to 517 units from 523 units. Irfan linked the hike in truck sales to increase trading activity and deferment of the value added tax (VAT).

He said the company was meeting international standards in export quality and was striving to secure orders from other markets like Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Egypt, Bahrain and Jordan etc. Trade Development Authority of Pakistan (TDAP) CEO, Mohibullah Shah said that export of buses would strengthen country's image in the world market, besides narrowing down the trade imbalance.-PR

Business Recorder [Pakistan's First Financial Daily]

:woot:$80,000 per unit, is it block 60 Hinopak bus.
Even Chinese bus manufacturers sell their best passenger buses for less than $28,000 per unit. How did they get this contract.

:woot:$80,000 per unit, is it block 60 Hinopak bus.
Even Chinese bus manufacturers sell their best passenger buses for less than $28,000 per unit. How did they get this contract.

may be these buses are being manufactured upon request. They may want special features that are not available in normal asian buses. I know german buses are quite expensive so i am sure these will not be just an ordinary buses. Who knows if this is somewhat a replacement to German-like buses.

Look at the hinopak website, they manufacture variety of buses

Buses

honestly there must be bill passed by transportation ministry, that all private bus owners must upgrade to buses by specific brands and should not be less than couple of years old, with a precise ban time. Give them 1 Year exactly.

This would be perfect for Pakistan's locals.
http://www.hinopak.com/cngbus.htm

honestly there must be bill passed by transportation ministry, that all private bus owners must upgrade to buses by specific brands and should not be less than couple of years old, with a precise ban time. Give them 1 Year exactly.

This would be perfect for Pakistan's locals.
Hino CNG Bus

I think the bill is already there that is all those smoking buses were vanished in a very short period. I can't remember the exact year now but i guess they have set a period for bus service after that the bus expires now.

I can remember there used to be a lot of buses always leaving dirty smoke and damaging the whole environment but now they are not even 1% remaining. Very rarely you see such buses that are leaving dirty/black smoke

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom