What's new

Hindutva's wave

Jitin Prasada

He is now in the BJP.

My mother often says that the Congress makes mistakes by not giving its younger leaders chance at frontline leadership. Scindia left as did Priyanka Chaturvedi as did Prasada.

Rahul and Sonia must become more in advisory role.

Modi, with all his flaws and failings.. doesn’t have a challenger. Who is there for people to consider, no opposition party, no leader..

Kanhaiya Kumar. He's a good orator, good at debate and good at one-on-one interview.

Kanhaiya Kumar. He's a good orator, good at debate and good at one-on-one interview.
Not your personal favorite, man. :lol:

Even I have some who I think would be better than Modi but let's be realistic. People are talking about Didi, Raul and Pawar.. I don't think they stand a chance in hell. We need someone with an image, with stature and charisma... someone who can build a base of rabid supporters to rival Modi Ji on his or her own dum, not just hatred for Modi and Hindutva, because let's face it.. the lines between anti Hindutva and anti Hindu get very blurry very quickly.. and that drives regular people, most of whom are moderates, to keep going for Modi.

Opposition need to rethink their strategy and attack the BJP and Modi on policy, and stay away from attacking Modi voters who they are trying to flip on him.

People are talking about Didi, Raul and Pawar.. I don't think they stand a chance in hell.

Rahul is well-meaning but I don't think he can be the PM.

Didi has ambition for national-level politics - her party having "All India" in its name - but she won't be accepted for PMship by the people.

Pawar... Quite region-centric.

We need someone with an image, with stature and charisma... someone who can build a base of rabid supporters to rival Modi Ji on his or her own dum, not just hatred for Modi and Hindutva

People go to watch Kanhaiya. He's quite the puller. In a debate between Modi and Kanhaiya guess who will shine.

because let's face it.. the lines between anti Hindutva and anti Hindu get very blurry very quickly.. and that drives regular people, most of whom are moderates, to keep going for Modi.

Where do you think these two women fit in ?

Rahul is well-meaning but I don't think he can be the PM.

Didi has ambition for national-level politics - her party having "All India" in its name - but she won't be accepted for PMship by the people.

Pawar... Quite region-centric.
He just doesn’t have it in him to do politics. 50+ years of one family rule is just not appetising for people, not in the least to people of your dispensation, I imagine. A silver spoon prince.. doesn’t even have the oratory skills or charisma. Has to be someone else. The other 2 are regional heavyweights as you noted too.

People go to watch Kanhaiya. He's quite the puller. In a debate between Modi and Kanhaiya guess who will shine.
Didn’t he try running for something once ? Too young and inexperienced as well, don’t think most would agree with his views. No need for debate, the Modi machine would destroy him in no time. Serious contenders and challengers ki baat karo !

Where do you think these two women fit in ?
Not in a PM role.

The Congress must die, Yogendra Yadav blasts party after exit polls
https://www.financialexpress.com/el...-yadav-blasts-party-after-exit-polls/1583175/

Congress is the original Hindutwa or Upper caste party, in 1952 elections more the 50% Loksabha seats were won by Brahmans with Congress ticket. In 1952 elections Nehru fielded a 7th class fail Dalit candidate against Ambedkhar, and spend 25k(now around 2.5 crore due to inflation) rupees at that time for his promotion.

Congress is more dangerous than BJP. Now, congress just sabotages opposition and leeches opposition votes to help BJP win. Brahman leaders like Kapil Sibal, Chidambaram etc in Congress sabotaged and blocked the first caste census.

Congress is Green snake in green grass, BJP is a black snake in Green grass. Both are in same upper caste team, they do all the drama to fool the majority OBC SC ST and minority, to create an illusion of choice. Congress and BJP is actually no real choice.

Congress is Green snake in green grass

Many current leaders of the Congress, like Rahul, may be well-meaning but yes, you are right, the Congress may need to dissolve and its people spread among the Center-Left and the Left.

The Congress must die, Yogendra Yadav blasts party after exit polls
https://www.financialexpress.com/el...-yadav-blasts-party-after-exit-polls/1583175/

Congress is the original Hindutwa or Upper caste party, in 1952 elections more the 50% Loksabha seats were won by Brahmans with Congress ticket. In 1952 elections Nehru fielded a 7th class fail Dalit candidate against Ambedkhar, and spend 25k(now around 2.5 crore due to inflation) rupees at that time for his promotion.

Congress is more dangerous than BJP. Now, congress just sabotages opposition and leeches opposition votes to help BJP win. Brahman leaders like Kapil Sibal, Chidambaram etc in Congress sabotaged and blocked the first caste census.

Congress is Green snake in green grass, BJP is a black snake in Green grass. Both are in same upper caste team, they do all the drama to fool the majority OBC SC ST and minority, to create an illusion of choice. Congress and BJP is actually no real choice.

A slight misrepresentation of the events. Perhaps you should look at it like it is upper castes who always ally with the ruling party?

Many current leaders of the Congress, like Rahul, may be well-meaning but yes, you are right, the Congress may need to dissolve and its people spread among the Center-Left and the Left.
That guy’s response is a good example of the far left, and he comes across way more aggressive and ‘militant’ than you in his loathing of BJP/Modi, their voters and supporters.. shooting themselves in the foot by this extreme rhetoric against ‘upper castes’, Hindutva (only a blind would not clearly read Hindus there) etc.

I do read and watch both sides, and honestly the vitriol from the intellectuals on the left seems way more venomous and bitter than from those on the right. This kind of hatred softens the moderates and makes them vulnerable to the talking points of the nationalists.. see it at close quarters every day. Instead of attacking them (BJP) on policy, these people have a go at Hinduism, India, the forces every small chance they get.

They should check their own hatred before asking us to check our privilege.
Taali ek haath se nahi…. and so on.

Raul is an utter moron, and everyone on the left / opposition also say it. The Muslims are abandoning their traditional support for the inc/tmc/sp etc in favour of the aimim or firebrand independents. A huge humiliating defeat against yogi in UP after a big campaign by Bianca might seal it for the Ghandys.

24 is beyond reach, barring some unfathomable event.. BJP will retain the centre. They need to seriously think about 28 and start planning and putting in place good young leaders NOW.

what say you ?

also @Baibars_1260 …wru at, chime in, man.

@padamchen

I don't think RSS/BJP would let Congress dissolve, it gives Congress just enough oxygen to stop the rise of regional parties.

The Muslims are abandoning their traditional support for the inc/tmc/sp etc in favour of the aimim or firebrand independents.

For those of PDF's members not acquainted with India's political nuances I just wish to point out that AIMIM is a "Muslim party" and is called a "Vote cutter party" and "BJP's B Team" because it takes away votes from the more dominant of BJP's rivals to AIMIM thus leading to not enough votes for those rival parties to win.

India does not require a Muslim vote bank party like AIMIM just like it does not require a Hindu vote bank party like BJP.

I don't think RSS/BJP would let Congress dissolve, it gives Congress just enough oxygen to stop the rise of regional parties.

Hmm, I think we will know that relatively soon enough in 2024.

regional parties.
Regional parties are exactly that, regional. Neither their leaders, nor their messaging has a pan India voter base.

People think and vote differently when it comes to local state assembly election issues and national issues.

What we have now is a big vacuum at the center with the meteoric rise of the BJP and the complete disintegration of the GOP of India. Raul just makes it worse every time he tweets or makes a statement.

No matter what people say and the analysis tells. Modi has the most realistic chance of becoming PM in 2024 . Congress and regional parties will not come even close as per my assessment. The USP for the party is article 370, Ram Mandir and a strong leader who can give befitting reply to the most hated neighbour.

Muslims should understand this that the reigning Govt is here to stay as society is supporting them. They should introspect themselves and take necessary steps to uplift themselves or perish.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom