What's new

"Hindustani language" : Indian propoganda on Wikipedia

Hindustani is the common name for the vernacular spoken in North India, Hindi and Urdu are together called Hindustani.
historically there was no language called hindustani.....never existed....but even if we looks at this point of view then not just hindi and urdu but all the languages should be included in "HINDUSTANI LANGUAGE" but it,s not.....

it,s not about wikipedia or youtube...it,s about distorting facts and doing propoganda online....and moreover it,s about how pakistanis should respond......but reading articals are commenting on forums or by writing and editing articals and video... and the above wikipedia artical is merely an example.....nothing else...but you can see that just by changing the name of URDU to HINDUSTANI LANGUAGE there is a huge change in geopolitical political point of view of one who do not knows politics of india and pakistan
I dont know what you are trying to say here but in case you didnt knew Urdu came from India.

historically there was no language called hindustani.....never existed....but even if we looks at this point of view then not just hindi and urdu but all the languages should be included in "HINDUSTANI LANGUAGE" but it,s not.....
And how image of Pakistan distorted with all this??

How do you know Hindustani never existed. :laugh:

yeah, exactly.....this is what i am talking about ......check the old names or urdu language and the names of HINDUSTANI LANGUAGE.....they are same except the artical heading....... urdu is urdu but still SOMEBODY is trying to merge it in HINDUSTANi language....how can i new language just emerge from nothing............it,s likeif it,s look like a loin, roar like a loin then it has to be a loin. right?

yeah, exactly.....this is what i am talking about ......check the old names or urdu language and the names of HINDUSTANI LANGUAGE.....they are same except the artical heading....... urdu is urdu but still SOMEBODY is trying to merge it in HINDUSTANi language....how can i new language just emerge from nothing............it,s likeif it,s look like a loin, roar like a loin then it has to be a loin. right?
Urdu is native to India and we can class it as whatever we want and Pakistanis can't do anything about it except cry.

No no no

Hindustani is not urdu, notice those slash doesn't mean that urdu is it's second name. It means people can refer it to as urdu too because a hindi speaking person can easily understan urdu speaker and vice verse

it,s not about wikipedia or youtube...it,s about distorting facts and doing propoganda online....and moreover it,s about how pakistanis should respond......but reading articals are commenting on forums or by writing and editing articals and video... and the above wikipedia artical is merely an example.....nothing else...but you can see that just by changing the name of URDU to HINDUSTANI LANGUAGE there is a huge change in geopolitical political point of view of one who do not knows politics of india and pakistan

it,s a language, recently developed by some indian on wikipedia. but still it,s not about articals it,s about propoganda and pakistan,s responce to propoganda..

It was not "recently developed on wikipedia" - that name has existed since the 13th century. I gave you an encyclopedia britannica link earlier. Hindustani when written in and persianized, was called urdu, and the sanskritized version was called hindi, and that's a relatively recent classification. The word "hindustani" to describe the language has existed for 700 years which makes it 690 years older than wikipedia.

Untitled Document

I dont know what you are trying to say here but in case you didnt knew Urdu came from India.

And how image of Pakistan distorted with all this??
o come on man.....it,s just an example....i can post a 1000 articals and video like this....i am talking about propoganda.....how it,s been done...and how irresponsible we are regarding this......drops or water creats a flood that destroys the existance of greatest structures ever build..that,s the point

Since Urdu came from India we have all ther right to claim it as an Indian language or HINDUSTANI language.

@himalayah Your views also please.

Hindustani language, lingua franca of India. Hindustani began to develop during the 13th century ce in and around the Indian cities of Delhi and Meerut in response to the increasing linguistic diversity that resulted from Muslim hegemony. In the 19th century its use was widely promoted by the British, who initiated an effort at standardization. Hindustani is widely recognized as India’s most common lingua franca, but its status as a vernacular renders it difficult to measure precisely its number of speakers.

Origin
Hindustani was initially used to facilitate interaction between the speakers of Khari Boli (a regional dialect that developed out of Shauraseni Apabhramsha and is now considered a variety of Hindi) and the speakers of Persian, Turkish, and Arabic who migrated to North India after the establishment of Muslim hegemony in the early 13th century ce.

Hindustani’s popularity increased as a result of its use by poets such as Amīr Khosrow (1253–1325), Kabīr (1440–1518), Dadu (1544–1603), and Raḥīm (1556–1627), the court poet of Akbar. Its use by Sufi saints such as Bābā Farīd (flourished late 12th century) and various poets of theNatha tradition (which combined practices from Buddhism, Shaivism, and Hatha Yoga in an effort to reach immortality) also increased its popularity.

Vocabulary
Though Khari Boli supplied its basic vocabulary and grammar, Hindustani also borrowed freely from Persian. Among the Persian words that became common are many concerning administration (e.g., adalat ‘court,’ daftar ‘office,’ vakil ‘pleader,’ sipahi ‘soldier,’ shahar ‘city,’ kasba‘small town,’ zila ‘district’), dress (e.g., kamiz ‘shirt,’ shal ‘shawl’), cosmetics (e.g., itra ‘perfume,’sabun ‘soap’), furniture (e.g., kursi ‘chair,’ mez ‘table,’ takht ‘dais’), and professions (e.g., bajaj‘draper,’ chaprasi ‘peon,’ dukandar ‘shopkeeper,’ haqim ‘physician,’ dalal ‘broker,’ halvai‘confectioner’).

Hindustani also borrowed Persian prefixes to create new words. Persian affixes became so assimilated that they were used with original Khari Boli words as well. The process of hybridization also led to the formation of words in which the first element of the compound was from Khari Boli and the second from Persian, such as rajmahal ‘palace’ (raja ‘royal, king’ +mahal ‘house, place’) and rangmahal ‘fashion house’ (rang ‘colour, dye’ + mahal ‘house, place’).

o come on man.....it,s just an example....i can post a 1000 articals and video like this....i am talking about propoganda.....how it,s been done...and how irresponsible we are regarding this......drops or water creats a flood that destroys the existance of greatest structures ever build..that,s the point
I am not talking about youtube videos,anyone who learns history from watching random videos from youtube is an idiot and nothing can be done about it.
Please do post some of the articles which you found are propoganda and were meant to distort the image of Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom