What's new

Hindus hope to revive abandoned Saidpur temple

If you want Kashmir then be prepared to take in all Indian Muslims otherwise there is no reason for Pak to exist

Errrrr....hmmmmmm.......no!

Kashmiris will decide for themselves, by the way.

If you want Kashmir then be prepared to take in all Indian Muslims otherwise there is no reason for Pak to exist

??????? Why???

Pakistan is a nation of 200 million with a military and weapons to defend itself, we exist because we can deal with the threats against us.
This is why any nation exists

Indians are not our responsibility, we will extend weapons and support to Indian muslims but they need to fight for a indian muslim homeland

??????? Why???

Pakistan is a nation of 200 million with a military and weapons to defend itself, we exist because we can deal with the threats against us.
This is why any nation exists

Indians are not our responsibility, we will extend weapons and support to Indian muslims but they need to fight for a indian muslim homeland
So you deny Jinnah s reason for creation of Pakistan?

Please don't say like that.
Hm??
I did not understand.

I really did mean that Indian Muslims get backing from rest of India or the country where they were born (equivalent to a mother)- India.

Hm??
I did not understand.

I really did mean that Indian Muslims get backing from rest of India or the country where they were born (equivalent to a mother)- India.
Because it is against the facts. The fact is that RSS (anti Muslim Terrorist org) is ruling India. Modi the mastermind of Gujjarat massacre of Muslims in India have been elected by the majority of Hindus to be the head of govt for his "services".

Because it is against the facts. The fact is that RSS (anti Muslim Terrorist org) is ruling India. Modi the mastermind of Gujjarat massacre of Muslims in India have been elected by the majority of Hindus to be the head of govt for his "services".
Even though India is not the topic here,I think you need to be enlightened that things in India are very diff from how it is depicted on your media or some of the Indian medias, which work assiduously to make India sound like the way you've made it sound in your post.
The things are very diff from what you imagine. APJ Abdul Kalam was a Muslim , yet he is admired by millions across India. Our country also happens to have the third highest Muslim population in the world. Down south everyone eats beef irrespective of their religion.
I suggest you to not stick to your confirmation bias. You judge us by what you see around yourself. But that not how it is in India.
Don't forget that Pakistan was created because few believed that Hindus and Muslims could not co-exist, while India was founded on the principles of secularism.

Back
Top Bottom