What's new

Hinduism/Buddhism

Blasphemous, I order a FATWA on Foxhound, the strange internet mullah

Should I be calling his post deeply offensive; Like the Rushdie incident,Should I start a riot, and call for the heads of muslims

In response to Adux........Should I be calling his post deeply offensive; Like the Rushdie incident,Should I start a riot, and call for the heads of muslims

Apologies if the above had caused any offence.....no offence was intended! I'm surprised though why it had? considering that it was an explanation given from another angle....there were no vulgar bits (swearing/insulting/ridiculing etc).......

......However, if you find it offensive...it is your right to demonstrate or riot...however....one thing that needs to be clarified......Islam is the most tolerant religion and you only have to look at the examples of the Prophet of Islam as your proof.....However, if some people whe wear the 'cloak' of this unique religion and then do not act upon it......then they are considered as people far away from the truth.

In Mr rushdies act on 'satanic verses' etc....I can understand why certain people behave like this....but as I reiterate....Islam does not condone such behaviour......this again I have stressed out on numerous discussions........IF THE MUSLIMS ACTED AS THE WAY MUSLIMS HAD BEEN TAUGHT BY THE PROPHET MUHAMMAD (saw)....then THERE WOULD BE NO ISSUES>>>PLEASE CHECK THE PROPHETS BIOGRAPHY AND HIS CLOSE COMPANIONS>>>>THEY WERE UNIQUE IN EXAMPLE...if you require the proof!

If youy have read Rushdies book....then you will see alot of *****....words....like F***K, Whore...B******Ds etc.......that was his so called 'Literature'.....just go read his book if you want the proof.

Furthermore, I would like to reiterate....I am no extremist (as Islam does not allow this....it is..as I said before....the MIDDLE PATH)....I have given an alternative views from a an Islamic perspective....from the political/spiritual/social impact. There is no denying that the Muslim world has many issues and to resolve this...they have to work together under one banner....united they stand....Divided they fall.

In addition....your comment's that I may be anti-western and that I'm a hypocrite and that I should go back to Pakistan......well just to clarify this point.... One I live in the West and there are alot of good westerners... (except for the corrupt and evil policy makers, such as Bush and his crew)....who have a lot of potential....IT IS NOT THE WESTERNERS OR OTHERS I DESPISE.....It is the Minority evil (Policy) makers (the likes such as the FREEMASONS and their ilk)...who manipulate and cause much and needless destruction for their own self interest.......also what makes you think I'm from Pakistan?......on the record I am an American (Born in this lovely country)....but my routes (Parents) are from India (Srinagar (Kashmir))....my ancestors were Hindus...who had fortunately seen the 'light' and converted to Islam....I still have long distance relatives who are still hindus....I hope that clarifies the position there!

Moreover, Please be reasured that I am not here to convert you or any others.....THERE IS NO COMPULSION IN ISLAM.....you are free to believe what ever you want.....I SEE EVERY HUMAN BEING AS A SON/DAUGHTER of the Prophet ADAM (as).....my intention are to open discussion (from another valid perspective)....and also to give the MESSAGE of Islam to everyone.....it is up to you whether you accept it or reject it.....as I said there is no Compulsion in this religion.

I hope that has clarified things......Cheers!

Foxhound,

Sorry dude, It was joke, you have all the right to criticise my religion, any religion or your own religion.... And I am glad you saw your path in islam, as i see mine in my private(only one person) religion..lol...
Hard to see people like you, All i see salman rushdie beheading people, mostly..lol

I never intend to hurt people like you, but there are other kinds of people in your religion who i consider my enemy's... will remain so until they become like you or neo.

Again my apologies

Adux

Glad to see we have a mutual understanding....lol......only kidding. I think sometimes, when you have a topic it can confuse if not explained properly. it can give negative connotations. as I said earlier, there are too many people who are giving Islam a bad name.....but on the truth side it is because they have a very poor and narrow understanding in it. They should learn and understand it.

In Islam if you kill one unjustifiably person - in the eyes of God you have killed the whole of mankind and if you save one person - God sees that you have saved the whole of mankind.......as you can see this is in sharp contrast to many who cause 'violence' in it's name.

Salaam!

Articles of interest for all.....especially those who practice Buddhism/Hinduism:welcome:

Ref:ISLAM and BUDDHISM http://www.harunyahya.com/buddhism03.php

Ref:WHAT IS THE CONCEPT OF 'KARMA' ? http://www.harunyahya.com/karma02.php

:pdf:

So you claim the benefits and enlightenment of Islam including that it guarantees freedom of ideas, thought and life. and at the same time denigrate other faiths and ideologies in this thread and the one below?
https://defence.pk/forums/showthread.php?t=6017

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom