What's new

Hinduism and Talibanism:Did hindus destroyed Buddhist& jain temples?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My choices my personal matter.Atleast i know the teachings from two religions.much better than you.

Now when i show you the other side of the coin and showed you the mirror you suddenly start abusing...so good of being hindu..:rolleyes:

I must say people like you only bring bad name to the hinduism.

Your choices are your personal matter, no doubts but Only until it remains personal, the day you started advocating it on a public forum it's not personal.
You showing me the other side of the coin is debatable if only you made some sense, I for sure think that you don't know where the dam coin is, so..... that argument goes out of the window. I don't give a dam about your certificate about me being a good Hindu or a bad one coz unlike you I don't go around drumming my beliefs on a public forum.

Frankly, Buddhism is not pro-active enough, compared to the Abrahamic religions.

My parents are both Chinese Buddhists, but they never bothered about which religion I would follow. They went crazy over things like me getting good grades at school and extra-circular activities, but they were never really focused on religion.

In contrast, Abrahamic religions are actively growing throughout the world, including in China itself.

Is pro-active in matters of religion good? I don't think so. Better be passive in such things. As the Hippocratic Oath puts it, before anything else, do no harm.

troll.. 90 % of mosques built during foreign rule from 700-1800 was on places ram used to be worshipped. so most likely its returened to its original state

LOOOOOL
How convenient.

Why not say "90% of houses where minorities live used to be where Hindus lives so lets murder all the minorities" ?

I mean at this rate it's only a matter of time right?

i believe in showing mirror to those who try to act holier than thou.

So Clear first your mirror who has most number of Attacks then we will listen and see photographs from 1992 and 2002.

What is the Blasphemy? Bashing other's religion or it gets changed according to your definition?

The Victim card is played only by religion that We have been labelled as "Terrorist" and "Whole world is behind us to destroy" and that's surely not Hinduism.

:coffee: you done?
boy oh boy, what a typical internet Hindu response.

What I really want to know is what caused the sudden and drastic decline of Buddhism in India?
There were no Muslims in India at that time so they can't blame Muslims for that.
But you know, there were plenty of Hindus.......
nope it was thriving until arriavl of islmaic horders which destroyed their centres in nalanda and taxila. then buddhism tried to revive briefly in south india and went o SL. it still exists.
all others are recent troll by mslims an dalit converts to discredit hindus.
of course those ignorant hordes which still exists today, thought that buddhist monks were brahmans and killed all of them

Pakistan is the worst place on earth, where dragons eat babies and babies eat dirt.
happy?
now back to the point.
You obviously agree with my assessment of India since you did nothing to refute it.
It's good to know that you are coming back to reality of your Hindustan, where life is cheap and murder of 57 people is "Avenged" by the murder of a 1000 people

Lol, tell us when that event actually happened. Don't make it sound like a daily event as it happens in your place.. There is a big difference..

I am also interested but I think someone has hijacked this thread with full intentions. So we will surely discuss it in other thread.

That is interesting to read.

:coffee: you done?
boy oh boy, what a typical internet Hindu response.

No Sir you may continue rant along with ajtr.

I love being typical hindu than thought of terrorist anywhere :D

nope it was thriving until arriavl of islmaic horders which destroyed their centres in nalanda and taxila. then buddhism tried to revive briefly in south india and went o SL. it still exists.

So you are saying current day Pakistan was Buddhist when the Muslims arrived?

Seriously just stop, you are really embarrassing not only yourself but your fellow Internet Hindus.

Is pro-active in matters of religion good? I don't think so. Better be passive in such things. As the Hippocratic Oath puts it, before anything else, do no harm.

I think it would be very good to be pro-active in matters of religion.

I would prefer it if Chinese Taoism and Chinese Buddhism were still majority religions here.

As of now, nobody really cares. Religion comes at the bottom of the list in terms of priorities, and as a result we have become a majority atheist nation. There is a big vacuum here that needs to be filled.

discuss with me

I wonder if the deities that we now worship in China (that originated from the Vedas) are still popular in India?

LOOOOOL
How convenient.

Why not say "90% of houses where minorities live used to be where Hindus lives so lets murder all the minorities" ?

I mean at this rate it's only a matter of time right?

Again there is rule of law in India. The Supreme Court of India is looking into the matter of religious places affected in the Gujarat riots. No one is advocating destruction of Muslim places of worship, but compared to what was meted out to the Hindus during the reign of cun*s like Aurungzeb the Muslims of Republic of India have it very good.

The Hindu : News / National : Give list of shrines damaged in riots, court tells Gujarat

Number of Muslims killed in Shia Sunni violence in Pakistan is much more than number of Muslims killed in Hindu Muslim riots in India. And thats a fact.

of course those ignorant hordes which still exists today, thought that buddhist monks were brahmans and killed all of them

With such fixed ideas, I doubt you will either be able to add anything or take away anything. However, that is a personal opinion and nothing prevents your from saying what you think. The thing is that there is no point in reproducing this frenzy.

1. I agree revenge is a strong emotion, what is why in civilized countries it is highly highly frowned upon, to the point where you can end up in jail. So simply saying "I was emotional and wanted revenge" is not good enough. Nothing justifies the killing of 57 people OR 1000 people. Both are just plain wrong

2. Why are your minorities getting more fanatic? Could it be because the majority are getting more fanatic? look inside yourself first.

3. I support the OP because I agree with her points. I fully agree that you people are always on here bashing Islam, and bashing Muslims. But as soon as someone puts a light on you people you all go into a frenzy. If you cannot handle being criticized then don't do it to others in the fist place. It's just like all those threads where Indians bash Pakistan, but don't seem to realize that we can do the exact same things!!

4. No! you are making a false analogy of her opening a new thread to mass murder. You are trying to shame her and her supporters by making them equivalent to mass murderers and using this tactic to get them to shut up.

5. I have taken some psychology and nothing that I have learned about says that opening a new thread is equivlent to mass murder....but then again what do I know? I only went a world class western Uni, not to a local swami who taught me about my glorious Hindu background.
I am just asking her intention for opening the thread....

Have you heard of Mob Mentality.....people do things in a MOB that they won't do as an individual....search for it....so I was emotional and I took the revenge ....point you will understand.....MOB acts like an individual....go learn it...hope that univ. taught you...

You didn't understand the reason behind these communal violence. Don't tell me you don't make comments on Indian poverty, etc. etc., you never bashed India....there are no one innocent.....and how does it makes you different from those "Internet Hindus" when you are doing and supporting the same...

As for comparing her.....just think about the word "Revenge"....she wanted to put us in their shoes....so does those fanatics wanted to make those people in their shoes.....difference was it was extreme, horrible and shameful...but the reason was same....REVENGE.

Going to western university doesn't make you an expert in Hinduism or a better debater.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom