What's new

Hindu Terrorism hits Arabs hard | Humilates Arab Women & Girls | Muslims Targeted

EWDsSeLWoAE2bsg
Suicide attempt: Another crime deserving punishment

@Mangus Ortus Novem @SIPRA
Respected elder brothers, I submit for your kind perusal the above act of textbook chanakiya.

Indeed, this is a variant of chanakiya that is produced solely for export, in this case the export target is the UAE diaspora. In the past though, the British "south Asian" community was the first recipient of such generous aid from mainland Hindustan! If I may remind our dear pdf colleagues of some diaspora history, there was a similar time of societal and economic upheaval in post-WW2 Britain, when the textile mills of the north required hard labour in the readily available form of south Asian migrants. At the time, Pakistanis conveniently put to one side the brutal lessons of partition and the Quaid and opted for pragmatic rapprochement with the Indian diaspora. The reasons for this echo those quoted by our friend here - that whitey (replace presently with Arabs) will supposedly treat us all like doormats. Unsurprisingly, chanakiya threw Pakistanis under the nearest double decker bus as soon as whitey adjusted his own global geopolitical calculus just marginally enough to accommodate the Indian and at this juncture, the Indian had no further need for a "unified victimhood" approach with the gullible Pakistani, hence the true islamophobic, "terrorist" labelling and Pakistan-bashing vitriol emerged wholesale. Even whitey is taken aback and jarred somewhat by the hatred of the saffron brigades towards those in green and white - "wow, is there some ptsd type history here that you were suppressing back in the 50's??" he might well ask.

...Which brings us to where we are now.... Indians trying to insert the same seeds of doubt in the minds of gullible labourers in the Arab world this time round - maybe we should listen to these brotherly Indians, after all, they're the same blood and colour and culture as us right? Surely they've got our backs covered, unlike these Arabs right?

Dear friends in the Pakistani diaspora literally anywhere in the world - heed the lessons learned in the last 70 years. Do not repeat the mistakes made by Indian Muslims, Kashmiri Muslims and our parents' generation of British diaspora Pakistanis - that somehow, the words and concerns and pledges of Indians may be taken at face value. You're quite simply not one of them. They don't have your interests at heart. They will wait until they are collectively strong enough and then they will strike you down with a stunning betrayal.

And to my dear Indian associates on pdf, don't be offended or get your knickers in a twist over these harsh truths. Your historical expertise in chanakiya should actually be a matter of pride for you all. I firmly believe though that it is a trick that is waning in its effectiveness. The younger generation of Pakistanis is not blissfully ignorant in the same way as our parents were. We can spot many - though not all - of these deceptions from a mile away.

So in summation, no Pakistani in the GCC should under any circumstances fall for the "Arabs will still treat you bad so stick with us" mantra emanating from the mouths of these vile people. It is a simple deceit. You're better off taking a gamble with Arabs, whites, Chinese, Turks, Iranians or even swamp creatures than trusting the words of Indians.

I support this message.

P.S.
I am not an Indian.
I was born in Paramaribo, the capital city of Surinam.
I am a descendant of British Indian and Nepali labourers who came to Surinam to work there.
I am thus a Surinamese Hindustani.

[QU
"BJP's stooge @TarekFatah kept barking on behalf of BJP on several BJP's News Channel but now due to #TejasviSurya bigotry against Arab Women's, now those bhakt are calling action against Tarek. First BJP ditched him on citizenship and now bhakt's making him scapegoat for Tejasvi."

The pdf moderates/seculars are suddenly calling him "Pakistani origin"...seriously, they're so predictable.

@Mangus Ortus Novem @SIPRA
Respected elder brothers, I submit for your kind perusal the above act of textbook chanakiya.

Indeed, this is a variant of chanakiya that is produced solely for export, in this case the export target is the UAE diaspora. In the past though, the British "south Asian" community was the first recipient of such generous aid from mainland Hindustan! If I may remind our dear pdf colleagues of some diaspora history, there was a similar time of societal and economic upheaval in post-WW2 Britain, when the textile mills of the north required hard labour in the readily available form of south Asian migrants. At the time, Pakistanis conveniently put to one side the brutal lessons of partition and the Quaid and opted for pragmatic rapprochement with the Indian diaspora. The reasons for this echo those quoted by our friend here - that whitey (replace presently with Arabs) will supposedly treat us all like doormats. Unsurprisingly, chanakiya threw Pakistanis under the nearest double decker bus as soon as whitey adjusted his own global geopolitical calculus just marginally enough to accommodate the Indian and at this juncture, the Indian had no further need for a "unified victimhood" approach with the gullible Pakistani, hence the true islamophobic, "terrorist" labelling and Pakistan-bashing vitriol emerged wholesale. Even whitey is taken aback and jarred somewhat by the hatred of the saffron brigades towards those in green and white - "wow, is there some ptsd type history here that you were suppressing back in the 50's??" he might well ask.

...Which brings us to where we are now.... Indians trying to insert the same seeds of doubt in the minds of gullible labourers in the Arab world this time round - maybe we should listen to these brotherly Indians, after all, they're the same blood and colour and culture as us right? Surely they've got our backs covered, unlike these Arabs right?

Dear friends in the Pakistani diaspora literally anywhere in the world - heed the lessons learned in the last 70 years. Do not repeat the mistakes made by Indian Muslims, Kashmiri Muslims and our parents' generation of British diaspora Pakistanis - that somehow, the words and concerns and pledges of Indians may be taken at face value. You're quite simply not one of them. They don't have your interests at heart. They will wait until they are collectively strong enough and then they will strike you down with a stunning betrayal.

And to my dear Indian associates on pdf, don't be offended or get your knickers in a twist over these harsh truths. Your historical expertise in chanakiya should actually be a matter of pride for you all. I firmly believe though that it is a trick that is waning in its effectiveness. The younger generation of Pakistanis is not blissfully ignorant in the same way as our parents were. We can spot many - though not all - of these deceptions from a mile away.

So in summation, no Pakistani in the GCC should under any circumstances fall for the "Arabs will still treat you bad so stick with us" mantra emanating from the mouths of these vile people. It is a simple deceit. You're better off taking a gamble with Arabs, whites, Chinese, Turks, Iranians or even swamp creatures than trusting the words of Indians.

[QU

"BJP's stooge @TarekFatah kept barking on behalf of BJP on several BJP's News Channel but now due to #TejasviSurya bigotry against Arab Women's, now those bhakt are calling action against Tarek. First BJP ditched him on citizenship and now bhakt's making him scapegoat for Tejasvi."

The pdf moderates/seculars are suddenly calling him "Pakistani origin"...seriously, they're so predictable.

Yes, they are cunning and you have pointed out rightly so, they play victims and with their wobbly head sadhu mantra and we don't harm any living being hence vegetarian mantra until they get to the position of strength. Indians will stay Indians, people of Ganga, with no civility. And should not be mistaken for their face value. Pakistan has got an enemy with no honor and they should be treated as such!

Yes, they are cunning and you have pointed out rightly so, they play victims and with their wobbly head sadhu mantra and we don't harm any living being hence vegetarian mantra until they get to the position of strength. Indians will stay Indians, people of Ganga, with no civility. And should not be mistaken for their face value. Pakistan has got an enemy with no honor and they should be treated as such!

@Ace of Spades

Ik ben geen Indiër.
Dat heb ik al vele keren hier duidelijk gemaakt.
Dat @masterchief_mirza denkt dat ik Indiër ben, ook al heb ik hem dat al eerder duidelijk gemaakt, dat zal dan wel.
Ik heb geen zin meer om hem daarvan te overtuigen.
Maar jij en @Mangus Ortus Novem zouden, aangezien jullie al langer in Nederland wonen, wel van het bestaan van Surinaamse Hindoestanen afweten? Of niet soms?

Ik moet er wel om lachen hoor.
Bepaalde leden hier op het forum (zoals @BATMAN) denken echt dat ik een agenda heb of zelfs dat ik werk voor de geheime dienst van India.
Dat is wel grappig.

Last edited:
@Ace of Spades

Ik ben geen Indiër.
Dat heb ik al vele keren hier duidelijk gemaakt.
Dat @masterchief_mirza denkt dat ik Indiër ben, ook al heb ik hem dat al eerder duidelijk gemaakt, dat zal dan wel.
Ik heb geen zin meer om hem daarvan te overtuigen.
Maar jij en @Mangus Ortus Novem zouden, aangezien jullie al langer in Nederland wonen, wel van het bestaan van Surinaamse Hindoestanen afweten? Of niet soms?

Ik moet er wel om lachen hoor.
Bepaalde leden (zoals @BATMAN) hier op het forum denken echt dat ik een agenda heb of zelfs dat ik werk voor de geheime dienst van India.
Dat is wel grappig.
ja, ik weet over de surinaamse hindoestanen, maar jullie hebben wel een Indische achtergrond. Maar inderdaad jullie zijn niet als de indiers uit india. Ik ben het eens met wat je zegt.

But those 70% could be a 5th column in your country and cause major issue if they decide to topple someone.

I hope you soon start arming yourselves to hunt Pajeets down, and hire ex-Pakistani Service members to do it.
Ha ha ha.
Good one. Now that schools are closed, kids have ample time for their fantasies.

Back
Top Bottom