What's new

Hindu Students In Madrassa's of India?

Mirage2000

Reaction score
Hindu students take to madrassa education

PATNA: Are madrassas meant only for Muslim students? Far from it, if results of Bihar State Madrassa

Examination Board are anything to go by.
Pooja Kumari, Preetam Kumari, Priyanka Kumari and Surya Narayan Sah
all students of Madrassa Islamia, Sandalpur in Araria district are among 100 Hindu girls and boys who have passed different grade exams conducted by BSMEB this year.

The results of the madrassa board for Maulvi, Fauqania and Wastania grade exams, declared on Monday, showed that about a hundred non-Muslim students have passed these exams.

Board authorities, who could provide list of non-Muslim candidates of only Fauqania exam, said 37 of them have passed. They include Sanjay Kumar of Madrassa Islamia, Khardaur, Sanam Kumari and Sandhya Kumari of Madrassa Rahmania, Joktia (both in West Champaran), Rupa Bharti of Madrassa Munamia, Balia (Begusarai) and Anita Kumari of Madrassa Faiyazul Uloom (Chhapra).

"All non-Muslim examinees were regular students of madrassas,'' board chairman Maulana Ejaz Ahmad told TOI on Wednesday. He said he spoke to parents of many such students who said education at madrassas was better and their wards were more disciplined. In fact, the second generation of a former legislator is getting madrassa education, he added.

This year Muslim girls both outnumbered and outshone boys in madrassa exam in Fauqania (equivalent to matric) and Wastania (equivalent to middle). "That more girls are joining madrassa and persuing education is an encouraging trend,'' Ahmad said. He said enrolment of Muslim girls in all districts, including Muslim-dominated Kishangunj district which has the lowest literacy among women, has increased.

Hindu students take to madrassa education - India - The Times of India
========================================================
:eek:
I wont say much about that the letter to editor Dawn says it all......

Indians in madaris

Tuesday, 06 Oct, 2009 | 01:32 AM PST

REPORTS say that the RAW-trained mullahs from India are running madaris in Afghanistan, which are providing safe havens for the Indian agents, indoctrinating the Afghan youth for their own ends and being used to infiltrate terrorists into Pakistan. Strong concern was shown by the NATO commander from the US Army in Afghanistan, Gen McChrystal, over the excessive presence of Indians in that country, saying it would further exacerbate the situation.

Where are these mullahs coming from is a question that has the answer in a recent newspaper report. It says over 100 Hindu students have graduated from the Madrassa Islamia, Sandalpur in Araria district of India’s western state of Bihar. The board declared results for the maulvi (inter), wastania (middle) and fauqania (matric) classes. Poor Hindus send their children here as they provide meals and lodging free of cost.

ALYA ALVI
Rawalpindi
DAWN.COM | Letters to the Editor | Indians in madaris

The Indian presence in Afghanistan is no doubt there and they are indeed harming Pakistan.

But whats so wiered about Non-Muslim students in Madrasas in India. They are providing good education and their students even beaten regular school students in the past too.

Besides they provide free education.

I think this is great.....Hindu-Muslim unity in India will only benefit from this....

Besides, the fact that these kids are getting education is the most important thing.....
Lets not turn this into a conspiracy theory thread please......

Also, Hindus running Madrasas in Afghanistan.....cmon...gimme a break!!!

The Indian presence in Afghanistan is no doubt there and they are indeed harming Pakistan.

But whats so wiered about Non-Muslim students in Madrasas in India. They are providing good education and their students even beaten regular school students in the past too.

Besides they provide free education.

Nothing weird about Hindus and other non-muslims students going to madrassa.

Only thing weird is you bringing in "The Indian presence in Afghanistan is no doubt there and they are indeed harming Pakistan."

Only thing weird is you bringing in "The Indian presence in Afghanistan is no doubt there and they are indeed harming Pakistan."

Give her a US army knife and she will prolly think assume its a RAW-MOSSAD-CIA conspiracy.. So chod

Give her a US army knife and she will prolly think assume its a RAW-MOSSAD-CIA conspiracy.. So chod

Both of you should read the thread posted with open eyes and then open your mouth against me :)

There is a letter posted above in the same thread which says "that the RAW-trained mullahs from India are running madaris in Afghanistan."

So i was replying to that and saving the Indians of any accusation that if there is any link between Hindus in Indian madrassas and teachers in Afghan madrasas.

But seems you both have Jana pohbia :partay:

Oh! I was responding to the wrt to the thread topic and the topic post.
Other part of the post has makes no sense should be part of other thread and be ignored.

Rest of the comments not needed.

thx

Both of you should read the thread posted with open eyes and then open your mouth against me :)

There is a letter posted above in the same thread which says "that the RAW-trained mullahs from India are running madaris in Afghanistan."

So i was replying to that and saving the Indians of any accusation that if there is any link between Hindus in Indian madrassas and teachers in Afghan madrasas.

But seems you both have Jana pohbia :partay:

quite possible ;) we see the name Jana and we automatically assume the content of the post :P India- Terrorist- Low caste- Brahmin - dalit ;) well.. reminds me of Pavlov's dogs rather. But then, dont blame me for this :D

quite possible ;) we see the name Jana and we automatically assume the content of the post :P India- Terrorist- Low caste- Brahmin - dalit ;) well.. reminds me of Pavlov's dogs rather. But then, dont blame me for this :D

quite an achievment to see Indians have another phobia

1. ISI

2. Zaid Hamid

and the latest

3. Jana

:sick:

On the other hand if No one discusses plight of Dalits at the hands of Brahmins in India and Hindu cast system which very much prevails even in this modern era, WILL THIS eleminate these thousands of years old social issue of India ???

quite an ostrich like attitude i feel.

Dont blame Jana for these issue if you have them for last many centuries.

For Both of you on a wise note ONLY naive people or parnoids assume things by noticing only the speaker, or the commenter, without reading what has been written by the person.

And we are right on topic if you are so good then hope you would advice your fellows the same instead of giving rep points on off topic posts. Cheers

Coming back to the real topic at hands.

Why not Indians can use the Afghans and Pakistani anti-Pakistan elemints for spew venom against Pakistan army in the name of religion ? The letter appear in Dawn does make some sense.

Why not Indians can use the Afghans and Pakistani anti-Pakistan elemints for spew venom against Pakistan army in the name of religion ? The letter appear in Dawn does make some sense.

Jana....

So why does it make sense?? Please comment on that.....

I can see how through money and some brainwashing, the Indians could help Taliban....and this again is only because you say so.....

But hindus preaching Islam in the madrasas in Afghanistan.....one of the most radical and fundamentalist Islamic countries out there.....
And the Taliban which you claim still controls a majority of the country is sitting idly getting schooled by these "Kafirs"??
Did someone open a can of Tuna??
Now we are moving into the X-zone and things just get stranger from here!!!

quite an achievment to see Indians have another phobia

1. ISI

2. Zaid Hamid

and the latest

3. Jana

:sick:

On the other hand if No one discusses plight of Dalits at the hands of Brahmins in India and Hindu cast system which very much prevails even in this modern era, WILL THIS eleminate these thousands of years old social issue of India ???

quite an ostrich like attitude i feel.

Dont blame Jana for these issue if you have them for last many centuries.

i wud rather speak bout the plight of brahmin in the hands of the seculars and protectors of the oppressed.. Rather its a reverse oppression now.. Well.. I cant do all the drilling part in to your head..Use google and bit of common sense and stop this dalit brahmin rhetoric of yours..

@ Jana
I'm extremely sorry that I read your post.. again...and was disappointed...again.

The topic of this thread is the Hindus students in Madarsa ( not Indians in Afganisthan). The article highlights the multi dimensions of religion in India ,it's "live and let live "principles. This positive news is interpreted negatively negatively in pakistan.
Indians want to know why news in pakistan interpreted as..
Good for India = Bad for Pakistan and
Bad for India= Good for pakistan ??

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom