What's new

Hindu Nationalists Promote "Akhand Bharat" in Indian Textbooks

Akhand Bharat is a Pseudonym for AKHAND BANGLADESH!!!! :woot:

Na the difference is akhand bharat is a fantasy to warm hearts of hindutva loonies, while akhand Bangladesh is a real top secret plan to pole vault over the border and take over one state at a time...LOL.:taz:

History shows that stupid masses can be made to believe in fascist ideas.

Yes I agree with you. Even more stupid people put these sort of Idias into action. e.g Subah ka Nasta Jesalmer main, Shyam ka khan delhi main. We shall fight India for 1000 years, By promoting terror in India, we shall made india to surrender Kashmir etc... etc.... Actually the list is very long but i have cited few for your reference.

Last edited:
Pakhand as an abbreviation ? :D

For you a 10% discount :D. In the game you can be the Supreme Commander of the military of any of the warring nations with full control of your soldiers, equipment and nukes. Which one would you play as ?

Can I be Caesar the all conquering please, I want to make everyone my slave.

I have no problem with Akhand Bharat, if it is renamed to Pakistan and Islam is declared the state religion. :rolleyes:

As i said. A fascist ideology is like a drug, the druggist sees things that don't exist and can be made to do things that otherwise won't be done. Pakistanis will take no chances in defending our country from a tide of Hindu fascism. We will use every nut and bolt, every weapon, every bullet, every knife at our disposal to kill them en masse, if they invade us.

When they start teaching this crap to their kids, it can no longer be taken lightly. It means that they will expand this out of Gujarat and teach this to an entire Indian generation, twenty years later we'd have a generation of Indian hindus who believe in something that doesn't exist.

Our plan is to do a cultural invasion first, so that when the real invasion happens, nobody resists!! Till then, just calm down. :D

No one believes this crap, even die hard hindu nationalists don't. Too much time has past and too much hatred sown, what has been done cannot be undone. Just get a drink and enjoy the rant/delusions of these loonies.
Hindu nationalists are fooling junta. If they really worked it out seriously atleast they could have a "Hindu" State the way they describe it

Ah man, can I have that 10% back if I play as Alexander, or how about 100% discount if I play as Modi....lol

Alexander ? Dude he died thousand of years ago. Most probably before Akhand Bharat was thought of. Ok, a 10% discount if you play as Modi or Hasina or Putin :D

Back
Top Bottom