What's new

Hindu Mob Lynches Police Officer in Uttar Pradesh over Cow Slaughter

Do you support the lynching of this police officer yes or no?

I support vigilante justice when the system fails the people they are supposed to serve.

No one supports killing, but I have no sympathy for this policeman.

Now can I get my cake and milk mommy ?

I support vigilante justice when the system fails the people they are supposed to serve.

But why are north indian states so sensitive about cow?the cows are not even treated properly there..they roam on the roads eating garbage and plastic...if they really had such affection and devotion for cow,why arent they treated properly?I am a hindu and I respect hindus' sentiments but to create ruckus and chaos for a cow slaughter is something I can't get my head around...These north indian fellows are backward to the core.

You need to go to a school to understand what are the components of human blood. Madrasas education will only make you more stupid.
hmmm "cow inhale and exhale oxygen" does it ring the bell .
let me give you the hint . education minister in india .

But why are north indian states so sensitive about cow?the cows are not even treated properly there..they roam on the roads eating garbage and plastic...if they really had such affection and devotion for cow,why arent they treated properly?I am a hindu and I respect hindus' sentiments but to create ruckus and chaos for a cow slaughter is something I can't get my head around...These north indian fellows are backward to the core.

If you are a Hindu and an Indian you should already know why we are sensitive about cows.

Even people are not treated properly in India, so does that mean we start butchering them and selling them as slaves ? what kind of retarded logic is that ?

If you respect Hindu sentiment, then why are you questioning Hindu sentiment ? That is an oxymoron.

So either respect it or question it, you can't do both.

Finally I don't think any North Indian is seeking a "forward" certificate from an idiot like you.

hmmm "cow inhale and exhale oxygen" does it ring the bell .
let me give you the hint . education minister in india .

We do not have an "education minister". Get an education.

If you are a Hindu and an Indian you should already know why we are sensitive about cows.

Even people are not treated properly in India, so does that mean we start butchering them and selling them as slaves ? what kind of retarded logic is that ?

If you respect Hindu sentiment, then why are you questioning Hindu sentiment ? That is an oxymoron.

So either respect it or question it, you can't do both.

Finally I don't think any North Indian is seeking a "forward" certificate from an idiot like you.
I am entirely against mob lynching you fool...they should have caught the culprit and seen to it he should be punished according to law...no one has the right to kill a human for an animal...of course, I can understand if the person who killed the cow intended to incite hindus or to hurt their sentiments...I don't think that's the case..

I repeat ,North Indians are a backward lot...their labour come to our south..I can see how unruly they are...North India is no different than pakistan.(in backwardness and crime)

Last edited:
I am entirely against mob lynching you fool...they should have caught the culprit and seen to it he should be punished according to law...no one has the right to kill a human for an animal...of course, I can understand if the person who killed the cow to incite hindus or to hurt their sentiments...I don't think that's the case..

The job of catching the culprit is that of the police men you moron, not of the mob.

No wonder its a mess when idiots like you want the public to do everything while the cops take bribes and rest in the thana.

Also that police man was lynched for shooting at unarmed peaceful protesters. He was no general dyer.

I repeat ,North Indians are a backward lot...their labour come to our south..I can see how unruly they are...North India is no different than pakistan.(in backwardness and crime)

Here is how "forward" the people of "100% literate" kerala in south India are,

Now do yourself a favor and read your own link.

You need to go to a school to understand what are the components of human blood. Madrasas education will only make you more stupid.

Too much cow piss has made you forget terms like idiom.

Supa Puwa 2020 :lol:

He not only did that, but he also shot at the peaceful protesters who was protesting police inaction.

Its time he learnt that this is not the british Raj anymore. Cops exist to serve the public, not collaborate with criminals and shoot at unarmed protesters.
How many peaceful protestors died?

Back
Top Bottom