What's new

Hindu group behind 26/11: Indian journalist

& this Rajshekhar is suppose to be the editor of Dalit voice. Has he ever written an article in his newspaper claiming the above? but he decided to share such an important info to a Pakistani journalist. wow... just wow... a hearsay piece of c&%p by a 'never heard' nobody becomes front page news in a Pakistani daily..

He did not shared with Pakistanies. He told in a press confrence in UK

With so many mullahs seated around him, I am not surprised that this guy made such stupid statements. Heck, he should have went a step further and claimed that some of the Mumbai attackers were Israeli Mossad agents disguised as people from the subcontinent :D

Hahaha.....i think the article was written out of frustration...26/11 was a terrorist attack not Bombing...

Excellent !! Good news then, that the notorious "Brahmin" terrorist Ajmal Kasab has had his death sentence confirmed by the Supreme Court of India. Atleast some people are standing up these dastardly "Brahmin" terrorists...............

the RAW has also killed thousandS of muslims in burma for trading and making highways in burma ..THEY ALSO SUPPORT KHWARIJI PEOPLE (TTP)........I HAVE LINK

Ehh Now Burma killings are also due to RAW !!

Thank you , Raw is given a lot more credit than indians do !!....who would have thought raw is so powerful

[ sarcasm intented here ]

Another Pankaj Mishra....Deracinated type...................

the RAW has also killed thousandS of muslims in burma for trading and making highways in burma ..THEY ALSO SUPPORT KHWARIJI PEOPLE (TTP)........I HAVE LINK

Your friend China supported Burma when they scrapped citizenship of Rohingays. Don't drag India everywhere like Zaid Hamid. Go argue with the Chinese. :angry:

So some journo starts bashing India, brahmins, he becomes a credible, famous ? :what:
I havent even seen him nor heard about him!! Someone bash pakistan, he is not credible , maybe according to thread starter :P

I knew it........

I knew too that u would troll here too...

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom