What's new

Hindu Extremists Attack Christians Gathered for “Mediation Meeting” in India

The chutiyas celebrating this are worse than any missionary .

No, its just deserted. If they want to live in Hindu society and continue abuse Hindus and Hindusim then they better start thinking twice.

The chutiyas who cannot see this are worse than the missionaries.

@sreekumar @Sahasranama @wolfschanzze

Interesting coincidence in Bastar
Chhattisgarh, a Maoist stronghold, has seen the maximum surrenders this year, with 75 rebels giving in. "Bastar region of Chhattisgarh, which is considered a Maoist territory, has seen the maximum number of surrenders," an official said.

This is the first time the number of surrenders in Chhattisgarh is the highest, crossing Andhra Pradesh, which witnesses the most surrenders due to its credible rehabilitation policy.

Strategies called 'psychological warfare' being used by the state police in Bastar yielded results, ensuring that the rebels lay down arms. Families of rebels are being approached and convinced of the benefits of surrendering.
Over 200 Maoists surrender this year : North, News - India Today

No, its just deserted. If they want to live in Hindu society and continue abuse Hindus and Hindusim then they better start thinking twice.

The chutiyas who cannot see this are worse than the missionaries.

**** you and your "hindu Society" . India is a Secular country .

I recognize one when I see one. Even when they wear the burqa of secularism.

Sounds like I am dealing with an idiot.

Have you ever given any thought to why these people convert? They see a chance to break out of grinding poverty and they take it. Are you going to tell them what they can and cannot believe in?

Have you ever given any thought to why these people convert? They see a chance to break out of grinding poverty and they take it. Are you going to tell them what they can and cannot believe in?

Dude leave him be while he creates a HinduRashtra out of India while wetting his bed .

Sure, they convert due to poverty which was brought bout by Christian British rule. .......... so what is your point ? ...... that missionaries should be allowed to offer money and convert Indians into Christianity ?

So why not also advocate prostitution to save themselves from "poverty" ? .... are you going to tell them what they can do or cannot do ? :tdown:

Who "we hindus" you kid . Even on PDF you won't find a dozen people supporting you let alone India .

We hindus are we hindus. Get it kid ? India is not pdf, get it kid ? Guess who voted Modi into power.

Dude leave him be while he creates a HinduRashtra out of India while wetting his bed .

LOL. And here we thought you were the one wetting your bed after hearing about the social boycott of neo christians who abused Hindus and Hinduism.

Welcome to the new India.

Sure, they convert due to poverty which was brought bout by Christian British rule. .......... so what is your point ? ...... that missionaries should be allowed to offer money and convert Indians into Christianity ?

So why not also advocate prostitution to save themselves from "poverty" ? .... are you going to tell them what they can do or cannot do ? :tdown:

We hindus are we hindus. Get it kid ? India is not pdf, get it kid ? Guess who voted Modi into power.

haha. You forget that the same people who voted him in will vote him out.
Modi was voted on the plank of development. As soon as is seen to be diverting from that plank, the same hindus will kick him out. You do not speak for me. So I suggest you keep a lid on your make India a mirror image of Pakistan project. We are a secular country whose constitution gives people rights to profess their faith. If you don't agree, get out of my country.

Modi was voted on the plank of development. As soon as is seen to be diverting from that plank, the same hindus will kick him out. You do not speak for me. So I suggest you keep a lid on your make India a mirror image of Pakistan project. We are a secular country whose constitution gives people rights to profess their faith. If you don't agree, get out of my country.

Its the Hindus who are his core constituency and for a good reason too. Development and hindutva are not mutually exclusive so expect him to promote BOTH. Just the way we like it. So your fantasy of him diverting from that plank will continue to remain wishful thinking.

I speak for myself and I like the way India is rediscovering its image of Bharat. You can fantasize about "pakistan project" and demolish that strawman to satisfy your own fears.

We ARE a secular country thanks to it being a Hindu majority nation and we plan to keep it that way.

RSS leaders are being appointed as chief ministers in all states BJP is winning. This week Modi govt appointed Surya Prakash from Vivekananda Foundation as the chairman of Prasar Bharati. Before that Ajit Doval from Vivekananda Foundation was appointed as NSA. Every single institution in this country will be right wing run before this year runs out. You watch who will be run out of the country.

Back
Top Bottom