What's new

Hindu extremist exposes Hindu men as impotent

Is it just me or the "Story" about Muslim Plumbers, Dhobi and electricians sounds very personal to him, and about the college girls making Muslim BF's..
1628313692487.png

he in-fact is rather skillfully instigating/provoking hindus against the Muslims
Indeed, but do you really have to call Hindu men as impotent (khasi) and Hindu women as easy. There ought to be other ways of riling people up without demeaning yourself.

Ah India. The cesspool of communal violence. Where even bedroom problems are because of Muslims. This is what 1000 years of slavery does to a people. They see ghosts everywhere.

Most prominent anti Muslim Hindu terrorist Yati Narsinghanand exposes Hindu men as impotent and Muslim men as manly.
Credit: https://twitter.com/adabehindustan

dheelay lun ki paydaish ka inferiority complex!

and he is wrong in saying that Muslim men "seduce" hindu women...its the other way around. hindu womenare always on the lookout for Muslim men even after marriage. they seduce Muslim men, I know that first hand because even married hindu women try to flirt and seduce me at work, it is me who has to carry himself in a professional manner and keep them a yard stick away.

lanat on those so called "Muslim" men who let themselves get seduced by these disease ridden chaalu gashtis!

Last edited by a moderator:
Is he trying to say his indu and Bindu likes to shagg Muslims only ?

haha not sure about modi he looks more like an incel

Whatever. It is a documented fact that he had foresaken his wife.

The end result is the same in all cases. An unsatisfied Hindu girl/woman waiting for a Muslim men to fulfil her desires.

Judging by his looks. Good luck anyone who find his kind attractive

Back
Top Bottom