What's new

Hindu activists 'attack India cafe over immoral activity'

Have you heard about the cruel killing of Muslim in Malappuram because of the moral policing of another bunch of Muslim gangs?

i have not... but i know that for the last many years, most muslims in india ( esp. bangalore, mangalore, kerala ) have adopted the burqa-beard-mosque kind of life... and that is certainly wrong... the tableeghi jamaat have brainwashed most indian "muslim" males, and they in turn enforce anti-islami mullah practices on their family ( esp. ladies ) and friends.

India is on its way to become a radicalized Hindu country. Modi was the first step.
last time when a radical hindu rised he ended the mughal rule from india. Guess what will happen this time ;)

i have not... but i know that for the last many years, most muslims in india ( esp. bangalore, mangalore, kerala ) have adopted the burqa-beard-mosque kind of life... and that is certainly wrong... the tableeghi jamaat have brainwashed most indian "muslim" males, and they in turn enforce anti-islami mullah practices on their family ( esp. ladies ) and friends.

And 'secular' parties used its as an opportunity for vote bank politics.In turn cause the frustration among hindus and other communities and also caused the rise of hindu lunatics like VHP ,When things began to twist liberal Muslims,Hindus , Christians all voted for BJP.

You should visit state like some parts of our Northern Malabar not good for minorities in there like Christians.
And a few years ago an idiot from IML argue for a special state in Malabar.Remeber they still not a majority in that area.Then what would be if thry become majority?

stupid BBC where are they at that time?
Leave them..They are doing their Western missionary propaganda...
Look the way they tilted the title as 'Hindu activist'..Though yovamorcha is a youth wing of BJP,not any Hindu wings like RSS,VHP or BD..

Leave them..They are doing their Western missionary propaganda...
Look the way they tilted the title as 'Hindu activist'..Though yovamorcha is a youth wing of BJP,not any Hindu wings like RSS,VHP or BD..

Britian still dont learn a single lesson.Last year it was our space program Strange this western hypocracy.How can they get such irrelevant news?

now, the foolish high-society females in india will regret voting for modi... their parties will be raided by aggressive hinduvaadi goons who will sing to them "achhe din aagaye"...

this cafe incident happened in calicut... kerala... many ladies there will regret removing the "commies" from state government...

one of these goon groups, ram sena, will now open an office in kerala... its homo-in-chief, pramod mutalik, will soon be awarded national prizes for promoting "indian values"...

all members are free to search for how ram sena beat up ladies in mangalore city ( south india ) in a disco ( amnesia pub ) in 2009... ram sena wanted to promote "indian culture"...

Ram sena wants dev dasi, no discos. They want raw stuffs, just give it to them along with bhang.

Speaking from personal experience within Pakistan I see.

Happening in India since whenever, and it will only increase. Wake up, because whether or not you like to ignore it, it will continue.

The Right Rank is
HINDU Extremists
Under potection of NAMO extremist.
They r doing the gud thing lol
Banning alcohol and stopping immoral things....
as a Muslim.....you should be rather happy
Appreciate d gud work dude

Happening in India since whenever, and it will only increase. Wake up, because whether or not you like to ignore it, it will continue.
Thank you for your concern, however in India democracy prevails so we are able to Install or Overthrow any government . People were fed up with imbecile UPA gov and we threw them out, if these goons cross their line Modi himself will bring them in line if not he too will be gone.

They r doing the gud thing lol
Banning alcohol and stopping immoral things....
as a Muslim.....you should be rather happy
Appreciate d gud work dude
yes in start every one think they are doing right job but they are only extremist after some time they will try to influence in every event of your society , they are in power they can stop this immoral activities through law making and implementation of rule of law.

Hope all the good work done by Modi for the party and this country at large, is not undone by these illeterate idiots - "sevaks' they call themselves. Huh!!

yes in start every one think they are doing right job but they are only extremist after some time they will try to influence in every event of your society , they are in power they can stop this immoral activities through law making and implementation of rule of law.
This is not bjp....this is a wing of bjp
They can't make rules....
btw no one will like d alcohol to b banned :lol:

Secondly.....I will condemn them when they become extremist.....personally I have never seen such hooligans becoming extremist.
so chill and enjoy d show lol :pop:

Back
Top Bottom