What's new

Hina Rabbani Khar dismisses Indian propaganda at Davos

BillyRayValentine

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Thailand
I’m not a fan but am impressed by her in this instance. It looks like this video was the precursor to a concerted 'discreditation' campaign against her by, the looks of it, India. The Russian meeting video followed soon after this exchange and the leak most recently presenting her as anti-American. Here is a small segment of the talk. Can anyone find the whole talk from Davos? Would love to see the whole discussion!

Last edited:
Few things….

1. This is Hina Rabbani Khar‘s job…and being “impressed with her” for doing her job is rather ridiculous. Internationally, you‘re supposed to set aside your politics because nobody abroad cares about PMLN/PTI/PPP…..they view us all the same, as you would other countries with their internal politics.

2. Hina Rabbani Khar is still an elitist twat, regardless if she does her job or not.

3. India’s Pakistancentric view of the world never ceases to amaze me. Literally everything they do internationally revolves around Pakistan. From cricket matches, to federal elections to international summits. The video literally says “India vs Pakistan at Davos”. I mean that’s just sad.

Upvote 0
Few things….

1. This is Hina Rabbani Khar‘s job…and being “impressed with her” for doing her job is rather ridiculous. Internationally, you‘re supposed to set aside your politics because nobody abroad cares about PMLN/PTI/PPP…..they view us all the same, as you would other countries with their internal politics.

2. Hina Rabbani Khar is still an elitist twat, regardless if she does her job or not.

3. India’s Pakistancentric view of the world never ceases to amaze me. Literally everything they do internationally revolves around Pakistan. From cricket matches, to federal elections to international summits. The video literally says “India vs Pakistan at Davos”. I mean that’s just sad.
basic communication skills impress us ...

Upvote 0
Atleast someone's doing their job. They are using every opportunity to corner us while we bend over for a fking cricket match.

Upvote 0
Few things….

Your first post that is worthy of respect in a while. Good.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom