Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Pakistan has no basis to hold CIA collaborator Dr Shakil Afridi: Clinton
By Huma Imtiaz
Published: March 1, 2012
WASHINGTON: US Secretary of State Clinton, addressing the House Foreign Affairs committee, said that Pakistan had no basis for holding Dr Shakil Afridi.
“His work on behalf of the effort to take down Bin Laden was in Pakistan’s interests as well as in America’s,” she said, adding that the US has let this view be known and will continue to press on the issue.
Clinton made these remarks in response to a query by Representative Dana Rohrabacher, who has previously submitted bills in the House of Representatives to grant Dr Afridi US citizenship and to award him the Congressional Gold Medal.
He asked that could the US Secretary of State testify that Pakistan is co-operating as long as Dr Afridi was in prison. Rohrabacher added that Dr Afridi was the one Pakistani who was co-operating with the US.
In response to Secretary Clinton’s remarks, Rep. Rohrabacher said that if Pakistan doesn’t free Dr Afridi, it will be their (Pakistan’s) decision based on non-cooperation.
Pakistan has no basis to hold CIA collaborator Dr Shakil Afridi: Clinton – The Express Tribune

Give this b@stard a cover of Amerian flag and hang him at Minar-e-Pakistan.

You shud be thankful to this man, coz due to him OBL was killed and hence USA is stopping its WoT. Pakistani awam wanted the end of WoT, here it is. USA will pull out from Afghan by 2014 and you will be happy..

It was your establishment who sheltered OBL, you should hang them, instead of hanging this poor man.

You shud be thankful to this man, coz due to him OBL was killed and hence USA is stopping its WoT. Pakistani awam wanted the end of WoT, here it is. USA will pull out from Afghan by 2014 and you will be happy..

It was your establishment who sheltered OBL, you should hang them, instead of hanging this poor man.

O my my - you are missing the point.
A Pakistani national carried out an act behind the authorities against the citizens of Pakistan. His first port of call when approached was loyalty and duty to the nation he is a member of. If an Indian citizen carried out such acts against the knowledge of his country would you accept it. The result of his actions isnt the issue - that is the EVENTUALITY of his actions.
What is in question is his loyalty and duties as a citizen of Pakistan. Instead he is guilty of international espionage and decieving innocent Pakistani citizens enrolled into his web of lies and falsifying records.
BTW - he is on trial for a crime potentially committed on OUR land against OUR people - hence will be trialled by OUR judical system. I suggest Hilary goes home and looks after beloved William who apparantly is busy having 2 affairs at the moment - rather poking her nose into our internal affairs..

A Pakistani national carried out an act behind the authorities against the citizens of Pakistan. His first port of call when approached was loyalty and duty to the nation he is a member of. If an Indian citizen carried out such acts against the knowledge of his country would you accept it. The result of his actions isnt the issue - that is the EVENTUALITY of his actions.
What is in question is his loyalty and duties as a citizen of Pakistan. Instead he is guilty of international espionage and decieving innocent Pakistani citizens enrolled into his web of lies and falsifying records.
BTW - he is on trial for a crime potentially committed on OUR land against OUR people - hence will be trialled by OUR judical system. I suggest Hilary goes home and looks after beloved William who apparantly is busy having 2 affairs at the moment - rather poking her nose into our internal affairs..

Given the intensity of Pak USA relationship over last decade in WOT, no one really believes that there is anything like Pakistan's internal affairs, as far as anything to do with AL Queda / Taliban is concerned.. Pakistan govt will let the good doctor go in some time.. Just waiting for some time to pass or a suitable smoke screen

how many times has this already been discussed??

move on, people.... it's a closed chapter, his fate is sealed. Last i heard, all his assets have already been frozen; some properties confiscated

circumventing your own national security apparatus through fraud and deception --while working at the behest of a foreign government (friendly or non-friendly -doesnt matter) is a serious crime.

i just hope that his action wont have any major detrimental impact on the 99% of the doctors and NGO groups out there sweating or freezing their arses off to actually help people

that's all folks

May be he betrayed Pakistan, But he served the Humanity. Ppl live OBL need to brought under justice.

he is pakistani and we arrest him tortured him to death and he is pissing and drinking in ISI cell go bash more we don't care .

can india release that woman who was arrested for spying for Pakistan, i think her name was dr madhuri or something but i forgot.

---------- Post added at 08:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 AM ----------

May be he betrayed Pakistan, But he served the Humanity. Ppl live OBL need to brought under justice.

then bring Bush under justice too, he has killed nearly million people since about last two decades, and now obama bring him under justice too.

this woman doesn't even have basis to talk to pakistan in the first place. if and only if the guy is proven guilty of treason, then the americans will have some legal ground to contribute to his execution and burial.

I agree with Madame Hilary. Pakistan has no basis to continue to hold the CIA Collaborator ( Dr. Afridi ).

I call on the Govt. of Pakistan to release Dr. Afridi and the time and place of his release should be well advertised so that Pakistani people can give this man appropriate HONOURS.

We Pakistani people demand that our hero should be released to our custody so we can really show him our appreciation.

I agree with Madame Hilary. Pakistan has no basis to continue to hold the CIA Collaborator ( Dr. Afridi ).

I call on the Govt. of Pakistan to release Dr. Afridi and the time and place of his release should be well advertised so that Pakistani people can give this man appropriate HONOURS.

We Pakistani people demand that our hero should be released to our custody so we can really show him our appreciation.

Hi,

On the same call why don't you call Hillary and tell her to release Jonathan Pollard as well.

---------- Post added at 11:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 PM ----------

Sir,

He served no humanity--obl at that time was useless----he had no say---he had no control----plus he was a setup----the americans had him---they let him escape multiple time---they even disbanded the team that was searching him and openly making statements that he was not important any more---because they knew that as well---.

Rumors again that dr. afradi could be handed over to US in exchange for continuous supply of F-16s spare parts. True or Not that is something we'll wait for.

You people may not know dr. afridi could be handed over in weeks and people still would be thinking he is in ISI's custody.

Rumors again that dr. afradi could be handed over to US in exchange for continuous supply of F-16s spare parts. True or Not that is something we'll wait for.

You people may not know dr. afridi could be handed over in weeks and people still would be thinking he is in ISI's custody.

one day they will sold our provinces for F-16 parts? we already did so much for these parts man .:tdown:

Back
Top Bottom