What's new

Hillary Clinton has pneumonia, doctor says

Get well soon!

Or Presidential boxing (debate) won't be as fun and exciting.

Last edited:
20110911_illary_0.jpg

Would Hillary's health determined the election in Trumps favour? ... I hope so... Im rooting for Trump...
I cannot but envy the great choices america has, one is a crook another is a a***hole. It just how you get robbed , sly,gentle or rough manner.

Thanks to blacks and muslims . However , i reckon come the day more whites might actually vote for Clinton than Donald if they are sane
Its actually Blacks and Latinos...Muslims are a tiny minority in the vote bank.

What if she has lung cancer or something serious? Bit fishy if you ask me , that Mr Trump was predicting her demise as a national head of state, don't you think it is a tad bit fishy?

Looking at Donald's face does raises one's health risk considerably , I heard he radiates a aura of dislike. I might have to use my sunscreen if I ever face him. I watched two of his TV presentations , and next day I woke up with a rather painful headache.

The bookies in England are raising bets that it might be a tie , not necessary for the election but they do have their dates booked with the grave maker. Running for elections at a tender age of 70 and 68 years respectively is hardly inspiring.

But regardless of who dies first due to old age , one winner is assured and that is the 38 Billion dollar aid winner. I truly wonder how does the people of African heritage doe not see, that the money which should be spent on their society is being donated to a land which is not even part of states. Quite remarkable really if you ponder about it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom