What's new

Highrises and Skyscrapers

says the pathetic troll who comes to a thread about Pakistani cities and boasts about his city which has the largest slums in the world. I pity u. chal nikal ab.
Im telling you again, learn to behave.
Where did the title of this thread says "Pakistani city"?
Its not trolling if you compare development. But you will not understand bcz of immaturity.

Its not trolling if you compare development. But you will not understand bcz of immaturity.

Its in the Pakistan Affairs section, under the infrastructure and development sub-section where there are dozens of threads on Pakistan specific developments. It doesnt take a genius to know this thread is therefore only focused at Pakistan as well.

This thread is for updates on Pakistani cities. I visit this thread to see the latest. I dont want to scroll through your idiotic posts. Mods please clean up this thread.

ahyHtn9.jpg

is there no end to ur bullshit?, u indians are like annoying little flies that wont give up until they are squashed, now as i said, buzz off little fly, buzzz off to that slum called mumbai.

There u go, thats mumbai for u, the city of dogs and their slums. Thats probably u down there surrounded by shit.

images-6.jpg

looks like a celestial city, who wouldnt want to live here?
images-7.jpg

The below pic is also old though,more buildings have been constructed near teen talwar.
44027770_186830355551435_5778273829797232640_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom